MohitSanaya-Two Bodies, One Soul! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Its really Awesome 👏 👏 👏. A very well written 'Article'. Liked your feeling sketch about SaJan n MoNaya. They were Perfect as SaJan... Peoples could understand their feelings so easily... A pure, soft n sweet Love story. U wrote all things about MoNaya so,nothing left to write more. They are truly gem of this industery. A lovable 'Januable' couple.

Thanx a lot for your PM
ur title says eveything..!!
Monaya is the best couple in the world.
my fangiri start with monaya and end with monaya.
they r my sajan bas

Edited by SrkSabaMonaya - 11 years ago
awesme post dear. very well written. am loving ds januable cute couple more nd more nw. monaya is d best. thnks alot 4 d pm
luly post yaar ... 

so true .. two bodies and one soul .. 

they are such a cute couple .. made for each other ...

as u know i am an arhi fan .. but lately a more of a Sanaya fan ... i couldnt help myself but to fall for her .. her character is like tht .. 

then due to sanaya watched mjht .. i was shocked indeed .. could she play such a silent and sweet character .. it was too opposite to kushi ... 

while watching mjht .. fell for .. such a sweet guy .. a pure romantic .. the couple looked so adorable together .. then looking at the extra vids all the interviews .. it was simply wow .. 

they are made for each other .. it was a wonderful feeling to realize tht they have fallen for each other

anyways wish tht their dreams and wishes come true and we hear about their marriage soon .. would luv to see them settled in life .. 

thanx for the pm .. dr 

- -badra 
what can i say about  both Sajan   & Monaya  they are the most cute couple i love them a lots i really Miss  tht show MJHT  Mohit did a awesome job as samrat  even sanaya  did really awesome job as gunjan .
Great post.Moanaya are cutest ,simple,adorable,talanted &down to earth celebrity couple i have ever seen.I never attracted ,Liked&respected any Movie/TV celebrty couple as I Liked Monaya.My love &respect increase for them when ever I see /Read their new interviews&articles.God bles You Monaya.I wish you people will get more sucess &fame in your future shows .Thanks for PM Buddy
👏mindblowing post dear..
love this post..👍🏼

thanxx alott for the pm..😊😊

love ❤️MONAYA❤️
Amazing Post dear...Its really really Awesome..Title is just Perfect for Monaya...😳
MJHT was Best indeed..none other show can replace MJHT...i was so emotionally attached with the show...initially i loved their characters bt later i fell for them in real too...Mohit Sanaya are so humble..honest and wonderful ppl in their real life..no stary attitude..just a simple human beings...
i love the way Monaya deal with each other..with so much care..love n warmth...Their love is truly unconditional...hence times Proved that...despite the passage of so much time of being in relationship their Relationship is still like before...i wish it will remain the same always...❤️

Firstly thanks for PM.

U have said clearly about monaya /sajan.

Both r down to earth and cute couple .Yes as u said though mohit is shy but he has to say something about sanaya in his interview.She is bubbly and very sweet..So far she has attended  award funtion only with mohit she also said we r not getting time to meet so like this we can spend time together.She also said she miss mohit when she shoot.

They r cute couple on screen as well as off screen.They always says they want to work together.

Love to see them in some shows.GOD IS GREAT.
Amazingg post dear..👏really wonderfully written..😳
not only sajan is d best nd the most beautiful love stry of tv ❤️bt it is also d mst realistic stry..audience cn always connect with such a love stry..:)
nd thr are no praises enough 2 describe monaya❤️..compltly adore them nt only as a jodi bt as individuals as wel😳d best thing abt monaya is dt they are nt at all fake unlike many othr actors...nd we monaya fans are luck enough to hv witnessed their beautiful lovestry during their sbss/sbb ints..😳their love nd care fr each othr is juzcnt get enough of them..
truly love monaya nd really proud 2 their fan..🤗

nd thanx alot 4 d pm dear..🤗