Posted: 11 years ago
My favourites come and go..

But my love for SaJan/MoNaya would remain FOREVER..!! 😳 😳

May God save them from every evil eye.. Amen to that.. <3 😳

Fab post.. :D
monaya4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
MoNaya, just this much anyone utters and I am in their dreamland. Such a heavenly couple, so madly in love. They are so simple, so humble and dote on their fans. They have gained my respect by their simple behavior. MJHT gave us this pair, through the magical SaJan and they will always stay in our hearts, as we pray for a lifetime of blissful togetherness laced with abundance of success for the MoNaya.
BalamPichkari- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pakpearl

MY JOURNEY WITH SAJAN:- The very first promo of MJHT made me fall in love with Gunjan.Gunjan,a simple,sweet shy girl...Gunjan,a self-esteemed person who has not only d guts to make a person like Samrat understand d importance of studies by being so helpful,but knows very well how to avoid samrat  by distancing herself 4rm him.She was so different 4rm d girls he always saw around him.I WAS SO OBSESSED WITH HER CHARACTER that I wanted to beat Samrat whenever he caused her pain.But after Sajan's confession,I realised d beauty of this character.Sajan dwell deep down my heart.I'll always love d purity n serenity in their relationship.

MY PASSION FOR MONAYA:-I never had used net before but had 2 b'coz of d bann on Indian channels...here I CAME 2 KNOW A NAUGHTY N LOUD BUT EXREMELY ATTRACTIVE GIRL,SANAYA IRANI, WHO  GAVE ME SUCH A PLEASANT SURPRISE THAT I FORGOT ALL D WORRIES ABOUT D PLIGHT OF MY SWEET GUNJAN...HERE I SAW A SWEET GUY,TOTALLY SMITTEN BY MY PRINCESS THAT I TOTALLY FALL IN LOVE.4 ME MONAYA N SAJAN R ONE!!!
 I AM NO DIFFERENT 4RM ALL OTHER MONAYA FANS...I PRAY FOR THEIR SUCCESS,HAPPINESS N TOGETHERNESS...THEIR               MERE GLIMPSE , EVEN A SINGLE LINE WRITTEN ABOUT THEM FILL MY HEART WITH IMMENSE MIRTH!!!
 SORRY,Januable Monaya...I m helpless...i can continue like crazy...but...tum per reham aagaya😉😆

Awww thanks for sharing your experience 😳 And I completely understand. I too can go on and on forever about Mohit and Sanaya ☺️ 
BalamPichkari- thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: SwaNia_2

Thank You for the PM, dear. This is one of my favorite topics that I can discuss for god knows how long and never run short of words and stop gushing over this magical couple called MONAYA... you have perfectly worded the post. 👏

I was a die hard Sanaya fan from her LRL days. Skipped Radha ki Betiyaan as I did not like the role that she enacted there, but she must have done a perfect job there too. But in MJHT, I was shocked to say the least, how the vivacious and bubbly Sanaya, who is a metro born and breed, portrayed Gunjan, an introvert girl from a small town, with immense ease. Her versatility as an actress proved beyond doubt there.

And Mohit, an introvert guy in real life, playing the character of Samrat, and inspite of this being his first show, pulling it off very well , and I was hooked to the show. It takes a lot to portray onscreen the opposite of what you are in real life. And for Mohit to pull it off successfully with his debut, an amazing actor, to say the least. That he is a wonderful human is a known fact .Samrat and Gunjan just created history for me, as the magic that they created was and is as yet never seen.

And then came those small hints that SaJan were indeed MoNaya in real life too and that made watching this show even more enjoyable. Sanaya and Mohit compliment each other. A beautiful couple, destined to meet and fall in love and be together for ever. I pray that these two, Mohit Sehgal and Sanaya Irani, our MoNaya get all the success they deserve, be happy always together...for eternity. 

Thank you for your reply! This is what amazed me about Sanaya. Her ease at portraying Gunjan even though she was so different than that character in real life. She has proved her versatality truly..

And Mohit did a phenomenal job at playing Samrat despite MJHT being his very first show. He fit into the character instantly and made us love it! I just hope he gets a strong role in his new show because I know he has it in him to portray any character.

I remember those small hints MoNaya used to give during their interviews 😉 That offscreen karva chaut segment, valentines day segment, it was so obvious I loved it! ❤️
BalamPichkari- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SIZZZLER

Its really Awesome 👏 👏 👏. A very well written 'Article'. Liked your feeling sketch about SaJan n MoNaya. They were Perfect as SaJan... Peoples could understand their feelings so easily... A pure, soft n sweet Love story. U wrote all things about MoNaya so,nothing left to write more. They are truly gem of this industery. A lovable 'Januable' couple.

Thanx a lot for your PM

Thank you, i'm glad you liked my 'article' 😆😳

MoNaya were made for SaJan! They were beautiful onscreen and offscreen, I adore them together. Bless them, and I hope they always remain happy ❤️
BalamPichkari- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 143badra

luly post yaar ... 

so true .. two bodies and one soul .. 

they are such a cute couple .. made for each other ...

as u know i am an arhi fan .. but lately a more of a Sanaya fan ... i couldnt help myself but to fall for her .. her character is like tht .. 

then due to sanaya watched mjht .. i was shocked indeed .. could she play such a silent and sweet character .. it was too opposite to kushi ... 

while watching mjht .. fell for .. such a sweet guy .. a pure romantic .. the couple looked so adorable together .. then looking at the extra vids all the interviews .. it was simply wow .. 

they are made for each other .. it was a wonderful feeling to realize tht they have fallen for each other

anyways wish tht their dreams and wishes come true and we hear about their marriage soon .. would luv to see them settled in life .. 

thanx for the pm .. dr 

- -badra 

That's so sweet especially coming from an ArHi fan 😳 MoNaya and SaJan are beautiful together. I'm glad you watched MJHT, it was an unforgettable show.

Sanaya did an excellent job in the show, playing a character which is so different than her actual personality.

Oh MoNaya marriage ☺️ I will faint the day I hear that!
BalamPichkari- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: P.Srinivas

Great post.Moanaya are cutest ,simple,adorable,talanted &down to earth celebrity couple i have ever seen.I never attracted ,Liked&respected any Movie/TV celebrty couple as I Liked Monaya.My love &respect increase for them when ever I see /Read their new interviews&articles.God bles You Monaya.I wish you people will get more sucess &fame in your future shows .Thanks for PM Buddy

Both their humble natures are what makes me respect them so much. They dont act like TV stars. Mohit is such a simple guy, and Sanaya has already said that "stardom does not affect me because I dont consider myself a star".. such simple and down to earth people, you cant help but love and respect them. Thankyou for the reply 😳
BalamPichkari- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SM_317

Amazingg post dear..👏really wonderfully written..😳

not only sajan is d best nd the most beautiful love stry of tv ❤️bt it is also d mst realistic stry..audience cn always connect with such a love stry..:)
nd thr are no praises enough 2 describe monaya❤️..compltly adore them nt only as a jodi bt as individuals as wel😳d best thing abt monaya is dt they are nt at all fake unlike many othr actors...nd we monaya fans are luck enough to hv witnessed their beautiful lovestry during their sbss/sbb ints..😳their love nd care fr each othr is juzcnt get enough of them..
truly love monaya nd really proud 2 their fan..🤗

nd thanx alot 4 d pm dear..🤗

Thank you so much 🤗

Yes, apart from being the most beautiful love story, it was the most realistic one. Nothing fake, a well paced story, both characterizations were perfect, their love for developed gradually but beautifully, everything was perfect. That's why they are my ideal jodi. And MoaNaya are not fake, I agree. They make us proud to be their fans ❤️
BalamPichkari- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: monaya4eva

MoNaya, just this much anyone utters and I am in their dreamland. Such a heavenly couple, so madly in love. They are so simple, so humble and dote on their fans. They have gained my respect by their simple behavior. MJHT gave us this pair, through the magical SaJan and they will always stay in our hearts, as we pray for a lifetime of blissful togetherness laced with abundance of success for the MoNaya.

Beautifully written, I couldn't agree more. Their simplicity makes me love them more. I will forever be grateful to MJHT for giving us SaJan and it was because through this show, god brought two beautiful souls together 😳