Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: indi52

bakri ka kamra. 😆

episode talks the talk with wonderful dialogues yet again; and you know who walks the walk, gorgeous in smoothly shrugged on gray. white shirt, blue half sleeve shirt, eyes playing fifty emotions, worth all the obsessive compulsive innumerable watches. 

"wahi toh problem hai, jiji, sochten hain to samajh nahi aata aur samajhtey hai to socha nahin jaata." neat writing, take it as lightly as you like or mixed with deep thought, your wish. on this second trip through ipk, hitesh kevaliya's talent is constantly awakening senses, while some actors are making sure i completely lose it. more complex than lucknow ki bhool bhulaiya my dear serilji, but i'm not complaining.

di: "arnav, jo hamare kismat mein tha, wo hi hua, aur jo aagey hai wo hi hoga... tum apne andar itni nafrat mat rakho ki jeena mushkil ho jaaye. man halka karne se shyad jena asan ho jaayga, arnav."

he: "mujhe uss tarah se jeena nahin aata di. main doosron ki tarah baithkar apni kismat ka intezaar nahin kar sakta. maine aapse pahle bhi kaha hai... main apni kismalt khood banata hoon."

how dissimilar two siblings can be. one chases fears and reality away with a thousand rituals and "buzurg kahtey hain..." plus of course, completely refuses to take any responsibility for her own life with her faith in "kismat" and its doings. while the other looks every fear and harshness in the eye and says "i do, i don't get done to by kismet." i am grateful that this remains the same to the end, and asr is not turned into a reality fearing, other people's rituals abiding non-actor in the play of his own life. 

now we know lakshmiji is a goat, the bathroom is the trick door to the world outside, manorama mami yearns for mil's lau, goats love laddoo, pure leather squeaks on pure marble, and some men look devastating in a certain shade of blue with mud on their hands. 

mind racing at possibilities should one happen to come upon such a man in the poolside garden, and his voice cuts in, husky, brooding: 

"di, aap dhirey dhirey nirupa roy bante jaa rahe ho."

sexy man with a troubled past, a walled in heart, an indomitable will. and a sense of humour. they mean to get me 😉 and i am not complaining.

Your whole post is BRILLIANT!!!!!  and the stuff in bold red is DOUBLE BRILLIANT!!!! and indeed some men look DEVESTATING in certain shade of midnight blue with mud on their hand...and with that vision in mind i'm going to bed :) good night 🥱 will i be able to sleep is another story...Barun Sobti will be very tired tomorrow from running in my dreams😆
vinu.sr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: indi52

white shirt, blue shirt, waist coat, cravat, first time gardening, nirupa roy turning di, khushi in shantivan maze, lakshmiji finally. can't wait to see episode. first thing tomorrow morning. thanks for the posts and those wonderful caps. oh, is he looking good.

i was going to type the same list and then saw this post 😊

another attraction is Kushi's sofa scene...absurd as it may, the girl makes it all so cute and adorable...love this Kushi...
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Haye that blue shirt when he was gardening
I think I stopped breathing

I like how Arnav's room has no bathroom then but instead his bathroom is a back entrance to enter is room🤣

And Khushi cracks me up!!! Thinking laxmi has her own room and the way she sat on the sofa

...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
@BarunDiwani- Thank you for posting these pictures. I am in love 

Come on people finish this thread, episode 9 will look good in a new thread 😎
reflorated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
tu yahan hai?

I was waiting for somebody to come on the CC.

Spam karein?
...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Sorry! I have to go, have to pick my bro from skool. Bye :(
reflorated thumbnail
mujhe bhi vaise sundarr red banna hai, so that Arnav will have rabba vey with me.
reflorated thumbnail
I mean, who wouldn't want that guy? he is such a dedicated actor and his chemistry is...

Ek sach batauun?

I.. also love him dammit☺️
reflorated thumbnail

Suna hai uska asli naam barun sobti hai. Ab mein apne bhai ke bachon ka naam Barun aur Sobti hee rakhvaungi 😳

(Translation: I have heard his name is Barun Sobti. Now I will tell my brother to name his children Barun and Sobti Embarrassed)
reflorated thumbnail
I am watching this video

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23rXWRRrgQo[/YOUTUBE]