I am a very big brand: Abhijeet Bhattacharya

Posted: 11 years ago

Luring Meena  ðŸ˜†

I am a very big brand: Abhijeet Bhattacharya

Iti Shree Misra, TNN Dec 1, 2012, 12.00AM IST
(Abhijeet Bhattacharya )

Singer Abhijeet Bhattacharya is at it again. Not taking kindly to Pakistani singers performing in India, Abhijeet, although says he won't say a thing against the 'friendly' neaighbourhood, but he does. And how!

In Lucknow to attend his nephew's wedding, Abhijeet says we Indians are a tad too weak. "I am really happy ki Pakistani singers ne hum Indian singers ko ukhaad phenka hai. We all remain mute spectators to whatever is happening with us. I have screamed and shouted about not letting Pakistanis perform in India but no one listened. And, see now, their singers are actually overshadowing our own," says Abhijeet.

Busy Bee
But comfortable in his own space, Abhijeet says he's a notch above every other singer in the industry. "I've established myself in the industry long back. I don't need to shout from the rooftop and say which film I am singing in next. It's not for me to do that, I am not such an insecure singer. I'm a very big brand. I am like an Asha Bhosle, who doesn't have to enumerate her accomplishments. There are too many to be counted. I am coming out with my album next year and till then I'm busy with my national and international stage shows."

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-12-01/news-and-interviews/35529587_1_pakistani-singers-abhijeet-bhattacharya-asha-bhosle

Edited by bambogli - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

M sick of him...he pokes his nose everywer...not only about Pak singers...he created a drama about D.K Bose song...😡
All he wants is limelight...😡
abjbdishiuw thumbnail
you should see him in those reality shows man...

he's quite loony!
Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What was the last song he sang?
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
"And, see now, their singers are actually overshadowing our own,"

the crap is he smoking?

As far as I know, the current music scene is as diverse as it has been. No one's "overshadowing" anyone
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Someone tell him to shut up. He's really lost it over the last few years. 
MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
abay salphate people like songs for voice not with the passport