Dark Black- AsYa FF

..KaJenDelena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Dark Black- AsYa FF

What happens when you find the right one, at the wrong time? When Mr Right is all Wrong? - A raven, flies into the night, declaring dark black is here to stay.

Chapter ONE

The usual folds of blue sky were milky and opaque as black clouds hurdled together like flocks of birds hovering above. Her pretty face had darkened and her light brown eyes were raven-black as she stared aimlessly at the mist that surrounded her like a cage.

The wind whistled melodiously as the white frangipani trees that bordered the small scope swished side to side carelessly. She clinched her black sweater tight trying to negate the cold that comfortably nested around her.

There was something strange about today. Even the silence she yearned for in this place was eerie. It reminded her of her mother's eyes- her smouldering emerald orbs which were silent more often than not. It reminded of her father who was never there. She tried to swallow down the lump that had surfaced in her throat with saliva, but the pain tightened as memories flamed up in her mind.

Her light brown eyes travelled to her mother's grave, and the lump in her throat begun to throb. There was so much to tell her but everything felt wrong. Her chin begun to tremble and a thin layer of water darkened her almond eyes. She shook her head. She wasn't going to break her promise. Not today.

She closed her eyes shut and rested her weight on the tree overruling the small sticks that dug deep into her sweater. All the bad feelings from last night rushed back to her, the fear, the anxiety and the certainty that something horrible was to occur today. She was so sure.

The sound of branches being brushed roughly forced her eyes to open wide and her head to tilt towards the noise driving her long brown hair to fly to the opposite side. Zoya stiffened in her spot and forced back her tears as she reached for her bag, diving deep for the pepper spray. The howls and cries of the wind echoed through the four corners. She swallowed.

Bismillah al Rahman al Rahim. A'uzu bil Allah min al shaitan al rajeem. She muttered under her breath.

The air was stifling and, Zoya was sure eyes were on her. She told herself that it was ridiculous but she couldn't shake the feeling.  She straightened up slowly, and then glanced around, self- conscious. She tightened her hold on her brown bag and clinched on the pepper spray like a dog biting on a bone.

The trees rustled and her heartbeat wavered. That was it, something was watching her. As she gazed around she caught sight of something dark on the branches of an old white frangipani opposite her mother's grave.

It was a raven.

The largest raven she had ever seen, plump and sleek. Its feathers were bold and dark, shivering as it settled in place. Its eyes were the darkest black she had ever seen and as its sharp claws clinched on the rusty brown branch, a shiver run down her spine.

She could swear it was staring at her presence hidden at the corner, questioning her, demanding something from her as its head twitched side to side. She shivered again, not from the cold but the sheer intensity the creature brought to her body. The mere fact that a simple bird could frighten her so much surprised Zoya.

Her eyebrows furrowed together and before she could drink in the creature completely, the raven spread out its wings and took flight. The echoing sounds of the bird's large wings fluttered against her ears as she watched it ascend towards the murky sky.

A little wind made the leaves flutter and Zoya took a deep breath. It was time to go.

It was just a bird.

Disclaimer: The following story is inspired by The Vampire Diaries (Dont get too excited it does NOT contain any vampires or supernatural elements), its merely inspired by it. I am currently going through "writers block" so bear with me with the updates/ the quality of my writing. The protagonist's characteristics in the story differ's to the one in the show. Some characters may feature in this FF, some may not. I own nothing, blah blah blah. Enjoy! xx

- Priyanka.

Ps; Some may know me from DMG sections- LOL, Let me reassure you that my love for AR/ KaJen is infinite and I will continue to write for them til like I stop going on this Site. Sorry for the delays in AR FF's- Just recently finsihed year 12! WOHOOO ;)

Please Add Me IF you want to follow this story. I don't add anyone.

I am such an idiot. I didn't reserve for context page. D'oh.

CHAPTER 1 : PG 1

Chapter 2 : PG 4

Chapter 3 : Pg 6

Chapter 4 : pg 9

Chapter 5 : pg 12

Edited by ..KaJenDelena.. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
read ur AR works
looking forward on asya too
will comment soon
Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
wow..loved the start...would love to read this FF
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Well Suspense is nyc, i felt humble to read. Regards DevEdited by DevvivekAshNI - 11 years ago
MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG Prriii🤗

*Edited

It's amazing!!! All this while i was thinking, who was there?? 

Really looking forward to this.. am already ur fan so dnt make me crave for updates...
You better update sooon 😛

Love
Lia
Edited by Liashna - 11 years ago
Ar_Asyafan thumbnail
Oh finally u showed up something...
It really luk like an interesting one ...
I do really luv ur all ff...
nd really Luking forward to it...

😃
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
very nice

keep writing👍🏼
kiran_rati thumbnail
congrates for new ff
thanx for adding me to ur pm list