Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
We wanted suraj's distant wali cousin...but Sandya is getting a secret admirer πŸ˜†
No matter who comes SURYAs relationship is only going to get stronger. So guys just relax and enjoy 😊
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i didn't understand the necessity of the track 
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing the article...

As per the original article, Sandya will have some interesting friends in her class including a butcher, an aspiring astrologer, an old man and the taxi driver. Nothing is mentioned about jealousy track in there. Suraj is in the mission of making his wife an IPS and I guess by now he should know the jobscope of a police officer. I'll be hugely dissapointed if they show him being jealous, I have faith in the CVs so let's see what will happen next.

I'm glad that finally they are going to introduce some new characters in the show...the show need some 'freshness' now...but on the other hand, I hope they don't get in too much into the characters and make Sandhya solve their family problems and sideline Suraj's character

I think we've started making conclusions even before the track starts πŸ˜† let's wait and watch...πŸ˜‰
-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont think Suraj will be jealous of anyone...!!! The girl who is still not comfortable with her husband what can she do with others to make Suraj jealous...!!! πŸ˜† But it will be very very disappointing if Suraj wont accompany her to her college n she has to go with that taxi driver every day...!!! I dont mind if they introduce some new characters but more SurYa scenes r essential undoubtedly in the track...!!!
ladyterp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I will take any track that doesn't involve Meena and her stupid antics. She sometimes hogs the whole episode and the story usually doesn't advance as her gimmicks etc. not needed most of the time. They can make Meena's character strong by having her involve in the main story instead of trying to provide comic relief. Was it only me or did anyone else think that Bhabho's acting was little too much...meaning she overacted in her conversation with Sandhya. Yes new characters are welcome but not at the expense of screen time for Sooraj and Sandhya.Edited by ladyterp - 11 years ago
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -rp-

hmm i find my way of writing to be weird 😭 πŸ˜‰ 🀣

Oye. how many times will you comment using different accounts?😲 😈.. Thodi si shant ho jaa betaa..πŸ˜‰..i am very much aware with your way of writing. you're one of my closest friend. Aankh maare woh ladki maare..πŸ˜† 🀣.. let's wait n watch.πŸ˜‰
Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ayeshi_101

I dont think Suraj will be jealous of anyone...!!! The girl who is still not comfortable with her husband what can she do with others to make Suraj jealous...!!! πŸ˜† But it will be very very disappointing if Suraj wont accompany her to her college n she has to go with that taxi driver every day...!!! I dont mind if they introduce some new characters but more SurYa scenes r essential undoubtedly in the track...!!!

shirin,
@bold: true ...let's hope that the taxi driver will fall sick often so that Suraj can fetch her to the college πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I'm looking forward to the new characters with the hope they won't be irritating...wonder why there is no female classmates mentioned, if not I would get myself auditioned πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Lins_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
it seems sandy gonna have lots of boy friendsπŸ˜†πŸ˜† sounds interesting...
but plz cv's we want more surya scenes😳 don't reduce their screen space... its a biggest request !!!!

p.s: me too thought suraj would accompany sandy... but cv's have different ideas πŸ₯Ί
let me wait and watch...
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ami_dabh

Oye. how many times will you comment using different accounts?😲 😈.. Thodi si shant ho jaa betaa..πŸ˜‰..i am very much aware with your way of writing. you're one of my closest friend. Aankh maare woh ladki maare..πŸ˜† 🀣.. let's wait n watch.πŸ˜‰

Ami, stop annoying the other members
sadhana1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.
oh dear what is this. after reading this only one thing is striking my mind, its not surya, jealousy etc... I am just worried what will be the halat of rathi mansion and surya once bhabho knows about night college, timings, sandhya reaching college in a taxi all alone and a taxi friend who is close to her... I think she turns whole pushkar and Ajhmer into war zone.
I am more afraid of bhabho than sandy...😭 these days really.