Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seeg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I dont mind Sandhya tavelling with anyone. Because she has no romantic notion in her so no matter who she is with she is incapable of having those emotions.

Secondly these night classes are usually 8-11pm so cvs decided to start their own timing which will fit into Rathis schedule.

Thirdly Suraj had decided Sandhya is never going to be his real wife in all the sense so let her become what she wants to and maybe find someone whom she can be happy with.

Even though this is fiction but still Absolutely Unrealistic.
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: seeg

I dont mind Sandhya tavelling with anyone. Because she has no romantic notion in her so no matter who she is with she is incapable of having those emotions.

Secondly these night classes are usually 8-11pm so cvs decided to start their own timing which will fit into Rathis schedule.

Thirdly Suraj had decided Sandhya is never going to be his real wife in all the sense so let her become what she wants to and maybe find someone whom she can be happy with.

I think sandhya feels comfy with anyone except suraj ...so she will def enjoy the company of  this classmate .i agree she will not hv  any romantic feelings but ethically and morally this is not a gud idea by the makers showing a married woman travelling with another man at such late hours of night ...
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: seeg

If this news is true it is not you or me having a problem with Sandhya travelling alone , it is the society we are talking about.  This is a traditional, narrowminded and conservative society which is being shown in the serial. How can they accept such a ridiculous idea? If you say Suraj is broadminded and will not mind, you should not forget he did not have the guts to confront his mother who represents traditionalism and is pursuing a secret path to educate his wife. I sincerely hope this news is not true. I do not want to see the only serial I watch go down the drain like this.
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ooo..a jealousy track 😆

I'm sure Suraj will regret sending Sandhya off to college...😆 
-Ayeshi- thumbnail
I thought Suraj will company her always in her journey everyday...!! In their scooter n they will get romantic in the khuli hawa atmosphere...!!!
Ugh..!!! 😡 😡 😡 I really miss my old DABH...!!! 😒
Tfs..!!!
tuh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshi_101

I thought Suraj will company her always in her journey everyday...!! In their scooter n they will get romantic in the khuli hawa atmosphere...!!!
Ugh..!!! 😡 😡 😡 I really miss my old DABH...!!! 😒
Tfs..!!!

me tooo thought of the same thing AngryAngry
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing.😊 Why a taxi driver? 😕
-Ayeshi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: UMDU

Sita the serial has lost its charm. Sometimes I feel I love this forum more than the serial as I get to interact with all of you. If this information is true than I think it is a ridiculous idea if Suraj does not accompany them everyday. A conservative society accepting a young girl going with another man in the middle of the night in a taxi alone is making a mockery of the whole show. That however depends on how authentic this information is... Maybe Suraj also goes with her...Have to wait and watch.

@Bold... I feel it too...!!!
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tfs.
I wud prfer to wait n watch. Such articles r not always true.
Even if new entry is on the way, i hope cvs wl justify the role,the track well. Dont get frustrated yaaraz..let them serve the dish first. Imo the show is going good. Haan the time for night college is weird. But again this is a daily soap..they add such masalas to spice up the story!
They just need to show more of surya scenes!;-)
-rp- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing 👏 ,       it would have been better if instead of a boy they had brought in a girl,afterall it is sandhya who needs to get jealous 🤣