Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: diya_diya

so then let her say she is disappointed she lost thee role ... i wld love n respect tht ... y play a sympathy card and fire from technicians shoulders ... its human for her to feel disappointed about her role and i wld have loved it if she had openly spoken about tht, but this is being diplomatic and too clever 

She did. She said she was disappointed and sad that the show was ending. She was working hard but got no recognition.. Maybe you should go watch her Tellybuzz interview before deciding to spend all day accusing Sanaya.
Or would you rather see her cry to realize how sad she was? go watch Thursday's SBS.
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

And thats a bad thing? isnt it better than 'hmmm, i Dont know?'

Good question, NB.
Hmm.. I don't know!
Achava11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

And thats a bad thing? isnt it better than 'hmmm, i Dont know?'

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
sanakadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: diya_diya

so then let her say she is disappointed she lost thee role ... i wld love n respect tht ... y play a sympathy card and fire from technicians shoulders ... its human for her to feel disappointed about her role and i wld have loved it if she had openly spoken about tht, but this is being diplomatic and too clever 

lol so now in this day and age if a person is so nice that she geniniuly feels bad for the 200 people that have lost jobs...she is automatically said that she is playing the sypmathy card?? The only reason why you are so annoyed at what she is saying is because it is very true...and she is plain frustrated that the show that didnt not deserve to shut down has been forcefully shut down because 'some people' wanted that. Read my last sentence again: "Look at it from a practical pov not from a fangirls pov"
sho-shweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ arti
no use of cribbing yaar...they can read eyes but cant see sanaya's tears...
for gul accusation they need no proof..but for barun's movie they want a recorded conversation or a press release of barun and ekta
one believes what he wants to
i just pray that sanaya gets a big show on a leading channel with an equally dedicated co star...
now i am happy that IPK ended
coz these fans wont ever understand her worth

luv u sanaya

Originally posted by: sanakadevi

lol so now in this day and age if a person is so nice that she geniniuly feels bad for the 200 people that have lost jobs...she is automatically said that she is playing the sypmathy card?? The only reason why you are so annoyed at what she is saying is because it is very true...and she is plain frustrated that the show that didnt not deserve to shut down has been forcefully shut down because 'some people' wanted that. Read my last sentence again: "Look at it from a practical pov not from a fangirls pov"

They do not have the power to do that yaar. Asking them to have a practical pov is blasphemy didn't you know?
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
[QUOTE=diya_diya

sanaya if u feel u shld not have lost this role and u really wanted to bask in this role longer say tht out and straight ... for the technicians this show or another wld be almost the same, it might not be the same for u ... and after shows close technicians change jobs regularly every 2-3 yrs, this time they are having to do it a little earlier, but then they are also getting to move out as the part of a super hit show crew and should be in demand ...
[/QUOTE]

The only person who is making the most of the role, 'basking' as you called it, here is Barun- who used the ASR role, made it big and is now off to Bollywood using the success and the popularity of the role and in the process ditching the show and fans who made him popular.

P.s_ I'm supportive of Barun's bollywood ambitions, just playing your words back to you.

ponni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Star plus was giving him double the amount for not quitting, and still he didnt cared  to stay back for his fans...Arnav Singh Raizada is the name which had given him immense popularity, and for what his fans wanted him to stay in the show. I wonder whether he ever has loved himself as ASR as much as we do. He is Barun Sobti, not ASR in real life, fans saying they are not fighting for Barun, but for ASR, a fiction who himself is not being loved by the actor who played it...
                 He played ASR as only a part of job which he had on TV and he quit it as he don't want to play it. Its a part of job thats it. People made him ASR in real life, fighting for him, basing each and every person who is saying the truth of what happened. GUL, STAR PLUS, PH now lasted to join the group of getting bashed is Sanaya...Feel so so sorry for her...A girl who palyed the character of khusi which I think no other actor can do with such dedication, she was made charlie chaplin in show, gave the worst dress to wear, she carried the show alone for month for her co star to act in films, and now at the end of it what she is getting BASHING...
              people if you have a heart, think atleast once before bashing her...πŸ₯±
chinthi33 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sanaya was totally right. dats wot i love about her most, i like straight forward carrier oriented women. i'm proud of her.
sweet_ipsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Im glad that Sanaya speaks her mind and doesnt care much about these so-called fans who are only concerned about the male lead...Any person in the place of Sanaya or the cast & crew would be angry...Isnt it very natural to feel betrayed if you are out of work in less than a week's time and that too widout any valid reason??...Just because she is very clear in expressing her hurt over the closure of the show,she becomes bad???And people dont feel anything wrong about Barun's decision of not giving a clear statement??...U might say that he was under contract and not allowed to reveal anything..But after he had officially left the show he could have come up with a clear statement...