Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: tanmana

gul was anyways ending the show in jan...

so,dt tym too technicians wud hav become jobless na
why all the blame is on barun
m so upset wid dis

There is a difference between giving notice to technicians and suddenly ending the show. 
And we don't know that the show was ending in Jan or not. All I know is that PH had hired Viraf and was willing to give the show a chance.. to see if the fans would accept him. But no, people refused to see anyone except Barun. I don't know if Barun should be blamed .. or his fans. But definitely I wouldn't blame the channel or PH, because they tried to work around Barun's quitting. 
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hats o to Sanaya &Manorama for speaking truth in national media.ofcourse some will hate you more after this interview But dont need to care about them.Your true fans alwasys love you.

Kiely thumbnail
CAN PEOPLE STOP IT?????
THE SHOW IS OVER...THERE IS NO POINT BLAMING...
ITS GONE AND DEAD...
STOP IT ...
"FANS ARE RESPOSIBLE"" ""BARUN IS RESPONSIBLE"""PH,SANAYA,SP AND OTHER CASTS ARE RESPONSIBLE"""FED UP OF LISTENING TO THIS
sanakadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol here we go again...with phangurls saying that they are indirectly attacking BS LOL...don't you guys get it after so many news sources have said! He plainly doesnot want to be in the show, even with such a huge increase in pay he just doesn't want to be in the show. 
Sanaya has every right to be upset because as much as she respected Barun's decision, she didnot deserve the show shutting down. She was willingly doing her job and she would continue to do so...if it wasn't for 'the people' who wanted the show to shut down. I am not at all surpurised if a person would be pissed if she was given a 2 day notice saying i am sorry, but you don't have a job anymore. Look at it from a practical pov not from a fangirls pov. 

diya_diya thumbnail

Edited by diya_diya - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: nottie

did she even once blame barun????n she is better off without such fans...so now plzzz stop with ur ipk season 2 OR sarun in a new show...
N what do u think she is a punching bag,u guys nurtured a plant but at the end u guys killed it,accept it...
One more thing she is only talking abt those fans who wanted the show to end n not all fans,so her true fans will still support her,even if its just 10ppl...

@ red 👏👍🏼👏
ipkkndlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hetalmkn

May be you lost track somewhr along...

We said...

1. BRING BARUN BACK!!!

If you cant...

2. END the show with SARUN!!!

we didnt say end it in a week... All we said was we don't want anyone replacing Barun or even a new love interest for Khushi... Bring viraf as Anjali's love interest... develop NK's story... Khushi - Aarav story... but no replacement or new love !!!

And we also said during the last episode bring Barun back for finale!!!

We didnt ask for death track... why would they give us death track!!! If you have forgotten... Khushi was suppose to meet with an accident on their wedding day... but we were not ready to see Khushi like that..!!! Hence we made them changed the script...

When we did it for Sanaya it is okie... but today when we did for Barun its wrong!!!!

Dammit u people!!!

I didn't lost the track. as u mentioned that ur 2 demands
1. Bring BArun back. If u know Barun, if u could talk to him on mobile than why didn't u convinced him to stay back??? Why didn't u make him understand that if leaves than all the bs/ ipkknd will be shattered? or has Barun himself told u that he has been forced by ph to leave the show? Why ask people to call sp to retail Barun? in actual Barun himself had made up his mind to leave long back.

if can't retain Barun
2. End the show with arshi
I understand that we can't accept separation of Sarun so u could have asked for ending of story of arshi instead of ending of the show. Leap & altogether new story with the same old essence has always worked in indian television & there r a lot of examples if not with international viewers but surely for indian viewers. Here you all made mistake in demanding end of the show. if u knew sp will listen to u than u should have demanded end of story & not the show & that is why the fan who demanded end of the show is responsible for the show ending BAS

Originally posted by: hetalmkn

So what proof do you have saying he is in the UK enjoying?

I am still waiting for my answer... Any proofs on the blame to ph and Gul?? Waiting.. Waiting😕
diya_diya thumbnail

Edited by diya_diya - 11 years ago
prathikri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sanaya is absolutely right , i am glad the truth is finally coming out in the open as to who is responsible for this mess.
Sp would have never pulled the show off air if it was not for barun fans constantly spamming and calling SP to shut the show.

I hope Sanaya and the other cast get to work in another show (minus barun) they don;t deserve a
co star who is unprofessional and not committed to his work.