Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kernal thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: hetalmkn

Well one should speak about proof when they have it themselves...

court mein aap yeh jaake nahi keh sakte... my lord... ask the opponent prove it jabke khudke paas proof nahi hai...

This defamation needs to stop.

Barun was not on set during the last shoot nor was he prevented from being a part of the show. Give it a rest people.

Hetalmkn pm me the 4th and the last two numbers of the phone number you used to talk to Barun. 

Time to prove your authenticity.
Shreeswathy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I think Zoom have brought the actual situation..
No exaggeration..

I am sure, Sanaya has never blamed BS, may be she ignored many qstn about him..

But it is because of fans the show become dead...
&
the fans cried out because BS quitting...

Heard that they offered him even double payment...

So nobody needs to take brain on rent to understand the situation...

If anybody trying to defend the situation, it is because of the feeling of insecurity in them..
They don't want to believe their worship gone futile..
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: diya_diya

come one this is too much ... y wld technicians lose their jobs? 

Because no one knows which spot boy worked day and night on IPK set, whereas everyone knows who was the lead actress. The spot boy might be really poor and might not be able to wait months for his next job. He might go take up some job with a salary that's less, because he cannot wait for the next show idea to come. There is a difference between getting notice that your job is ending and an immediate dismissal! 

i refuse to believe that every show comes up with a new set of technicians everytime ... i have realised in my search for regular non-skilled plumber and electrician work for daily home needs itself tht it is so hard to find people forget skilled people ... i run a business employing 50 people and i know how much i struggle to retain and increase resources, and rejoice when i find skilled people cos my demand is way more than the supply, it is so easy for them to find jobs otherwise and so hard for me to retain them for long ... so definitely there will be work for a bunch of very skilled technicians ...
and what if the show had run its course and ended, then wld u not end a show for the resources? no u wld cos everyone happily picks up and moves on with their work ...

You will end the show, but by giving its employees sufficient notice. 

sanaya if u feel u shld not have lost this role and u really wanted to bask in this role longer say tht out and straight ... for the technicians this show or another wld be almost the same, it might not be the same for u ... and after shows close technicians change jobs regularly every 2-3 yrs, this time they are having to do it a little earlier, but then they are also getting to move out as the part of a super hit show crew and should be in demand ...

Wow.. for what you said in bold. After everything she has done for this show, you think she was "basking" in this role? I don't know her personally, but the way she has sincerely worked for this role .. she deserved more than what she got. It was evident how sad she was that she got no recognition for working hard. At the end of the day, when Barun left.. people didn't want to watch the show. I wonder how you would feel if someone told you the same thing when you complained your company shuts down one fine day, because your manager left and you had spent day and night working for the success of the company even when your manager wasn't there. And in this case, Barun wasn't her manager .. he was her equal.. they both were leads.. but see how much she was appreciated.. 

i dont mean to be so strong in my opinion against sanaya, i never fought for show to end, i was okay with sobti leaving and show continuing without him cos i had already lost interest in the story a couple of months back, i am not in particular a barun or a sanaya fan ... but i hate people making subtle hints at defaming others, people should be blunt and state their heart, not be diplomatic and make julius ceasar kind of statements at others ... really sad ... its good to put yourself first but not good to intentionally push others back ...

I see.. that's why you bluntly accused Sanaya of wanting to bask in her fame and glory. I never made any phone calls 'coz I wanted the show to go on, even if Barun was leaving. Sanaya was never diplomatic in her interview. She always thanked the fans and voiced her disappointment that the show got shut down. She never said "I don't know" or tried to avoid questions. Her honesty is what I love about her. I think she very honestly said that I was giving my best, I was entertaining people.. what can I do if they didn't want to see me.. Please tell me how more honest should she have been? 

Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago

Sanaya Irani, I bow down to you. For giving honest opinions and statements about the situation. Respect. For not caring what others think but speaking from your heart. And the same to Utkarshaji.

sho-shweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: memyselfandme1

oh really..then raj baddhan who has been posting all SPL pic is also wrong...get up from ur sleep dear...u have already ruined IPK...now what do u want ruing sanaya's career also...ur barun isnt a saint...he has done a selfish act...and all would say that...ur fake rumors wont save him now...truth is out...thank u

diya_diya thumbnail

Edited by diya_diya - 11 years ago
sho-shweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shreeswathy

I think Zoom have brought the actual situation..

No exaggeration..

I am sure, Sanaya has never blamed BS, may be she ignored many qstn about him..

But it is because of fans the show become dead...
&
the fans cried out because BS quitting...

Heard that they offered him even double payment...

So nobody needs to take brain on rent to understand the situation...

If anybody trying to defend the situation, it is because of the feeling of insecurity in them..
They don't want to believe their worship gone futile..

agreed
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sanja_here

she didnt say anything abt barun...just go n read ince more...she was speaking abt MAD fans of him...BAS!!!

Sanja ppl read what they want to hear- seletive perception.

and further star plus took this call as they might have done for several other shows where they felt they cldnt make profits from ... they reasoned and decided on this ... fans hysteria helped their decision, but lots of times fans protest and they also know tht if they introduce a super new track the protests die down ... here they were not confident of doing that, no business operates on sentiment ... so for gods sake sanaya , u can probably regret that SP sint put enuf faith in the show post barun and not so subtly and constantly try to put blame on barun and fans, what will u achieve with tht? the show is shut, no point just having a vent for the bitterness through fans or barun ... if the channel had confidence they wld continue, tey dint have tht confidence and show shut ... a little abrupt but its like a show tht ends whn investors do not find further promise in this investment

She has every right to be angry. She has worked extremely hard on this show for the last 1.5 years. She has put her soul into the show. And now suddenly she found out that her beloved show is abruptly ending because of a bunch of online unreasonable fans. I repeat she has every right to be angry and bitter about this.
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

so then let her say she is disappointed she lost thee role ... i wld love n respect tht ... y play a sympathy card and fire from technicians shoulders ... its human for her to feel disappointed about her role and i wld have loved it if she had openly spoken about tht, but this is being diplomatic and too clever 

And thats a bad thing? isnt it better than 'hmmm, i Dont know?'