Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Don't agree on this article. Amir is to ahead in terms of experimenting with his roles and giving different kind of movies.

MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I will give more number to Aaamir for selection of script

Originally posted by: SuperStarQasim

Aamir and Shahrukh are one of the best actors of the current time according to me, even Ranbir! They have been giving successful yet powerful movies!

I am talking about current movies only!πŸ˜‰

3 Idiot : One of the most finest and best movie of Bollywood according to everyone πŸ˜ƒ

My Name Is Khan: The Movie Is The Best Muslim Movie According To Us Which Has The Right Message With Powerful Acting Of SRK and Kajol πŸ˜Š

Jab Tak Hai Jaan:  One of the best acting of SRK in his career, his role is a perfect one!

Talassh: A Upcoming All Time Blockbuster With A Great Storyline for sure! The actors are really awesome and will give their best in the movie! RANI looks promising here!

Some Nonsense Movies Are Also Coming Only Without Any Message Nor Any Good Story Line Bas Only Caring About "Action Is There, STORYLINE go to hell" But I am sure about Dhoom 3, It will be an awesome one

You wanna give a message tweet on it. or goto Facebook. Do not wast 1.5 years of writing and filming a movie and make audiences sit through some lecture type movie. I liked 3 Idiots and Talaash , Jab Tak Hai Jaan was good too long did they hire an editor even? .No offence but My Name Is Khan felt like a documentary about Austism and Islam
Yankees thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Those are probably by far the worst Shahrukh movies. I'll give you Aamir though, 3I and Talaash were both superb.

Originally posted by: Yankees

Those are probably by far the worst Shahrukh movies. I'll give you Aamir though, 3I and Talaash were both superb.

Agreed with 3 Idiots where I felt Talaash lacked a bit but still was a decent watch. 

Well as for SRK, less said better. 

I am sure Dabangg got more cult tag than My Name Is Khan!!!πŸ˜†
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rambo_ka_baap

Agreed with 3 Idiots where I felt Talaash lacked a bit but still was a decent watch. 

Well as for SRK, less said better. 

I am sure Dabangg got more cult tag than My Name Is Khan!!!πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE
dabangg got a national awardπŸ˜†

atominis thumbnail
Responding to the first post:

You talk of classical movie or message. What message did Talaash or JTHJ have? And you called Talaash an ATBB. LOL! It is just a semi hit by BOI, far from being an ATBB - it just shows how presumptive you were about its BO. And how acclaimed JTHJ was, that everyone knows.

You mentioned senseless masala. Remember Ghajini? Apparently that's the film which started trend of mindless South remakes and OTT action! What great content or classic cinema Aamir fetched in Ghajini?

For SRK, Ra One anyone? How sensible was that? The most joked about film!

Dhoom was earlier said to be a mindless film series with nothing except stunts and skin show in 2006 and it was said "we're proud of Aamir that he did an RDB when others did mindless stuff like Dhoom 2". Now it has suddenly become a classical or best film because Aamir is doing it?

And why talk of recent films only? Why an anxiety to discuss films from the beginning of career?

All Khans have made equally good and bad movies through their careers. It's just a norm of fans and media to stereotype actors - saying whatever film X makes is crap and whatever film Y makes is classic.
Yankees thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@rambo - MNIK not only ridiculed autism but also the sensitive issue of Muslims post 9/11. It made the whole thing seem comical and exaggerated the issue beyond what actually happened here. Hate the bit where the black people were made to sing Vande Mataram. That was a big W*F in the movie.
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Yankees

@rambo - MNIK not only ridiculed autism but also the sensitive issue of Muslims post 9/11. It made the whole thing seem comical and exaggerated the issue beyond what actually happened here. Hate the bit where the black people were made to sing Vande Mataram. That was a big W*F in the movie.

what abt mama jenny and the storm πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Skepblun

Responding to the first post:

You talk of classical movie or message. What message did Talaash or JTHJ have? And you called Talaash an ATBB. LOL! It is just a semi hit by BOI, far from being an ATBB - it just shows how presumptive you were about its BO. And how acclaimed JTHJ was, that everyone knows.

You mentioned senseless masala. Remember Ghajini? Apparently that's the film which started trend of mindless South remakes and OTT action! What great content or classic cinema Aamir fetched in Ghajini?

For SRK, Ra One anyone? How sensible was that? The most joked about film!

Dhoom was earlier said to be a mindless film series with nothing except stunts and skin show in 2006 and it was said "we're proud of Aamir that he did an RDB when others did mindless stuff like Dhoom 2". Now it has suddenly become a classical or best film because Aamir is doing it?

And why talk of recent films only? Why an anxiety to discuss films from the beginning of career?

All Khans have made equally good and bad movies through their careers. It's just a norm of fans and media to stereotype actors - saying whatever film X makes is crap and whatever film Y makes is classic.

And to be honest 
If we go back to early 90's Aamir didn't exactly have the best range of films. 

& sam with SRK post Post DDLJ till Kuch Kuch.