Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
@Smiley: Thanks...I am glad the story is clear to you now. No dear, it's not the same dress...but it is just divine coincidence that she was in yellow when finally Yash laid eyes on her...the very color she herself had chosen all those years ago. You are the only one who noticed this little info I sneaked in...and I am so glad you did. πŸ€—

I'll try to update soon. Let's see what Yash came back home to after he lost Mishti...
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Just like Yash's.. a gamut of emotions ran through me as I read each and every chapter..

The last line leaves me with a sense of excitement... will she or wont she...take Yash's hand.. ?? its just one touch... all that is needed.. !!! πŸ˜Š

Beautifully written...and I really appreciate u PMing me on this one...Thank u.. Indu..😊
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Indu: ooo hehehe thnx I knw...but I was kinda confused too cuz I didn't knw who was saying whtπŸ˜†
But goot so far and I have only read until part 2 πŸ˜†
Edited by swaggerchick16 - 11 years ago
smileymj10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@Indu Am actually hesitant to ask about that dress, wondering if it made sense.. am glad it did..
At least the color is the same as what she wants him to see her.. Wonder what does it signifies...

Edited by smileymj10 - 11 years ago
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hmmm...speechless all I can say is tht it is a really good story and I loved how faith compelled them to cross paths again😊
InduG64 thumbnail
@Sia: Thank you so much. Your words give me much joy. I am so sorry I missed letting you know earlier. πŸ˜³

@Swag:
Thanks...I deliberately wrote Part I that way...By the end you only get to know who was speaking to who...It's only in the subsequent parts that characterizations unfolded. Please ask me wherever you get confused.😊

@Smiley:
The only significance of the color is exactly what I told you...that Mishti got what she wanted that day six years ago...the day she dressed up for Yash when his eye bandages were to be taken of: the way she wanted to look when he first sees her...in yellow, with hair open...😊

smileymj10 thumbnail

@Indu, Oh, thanks for explaining.. I just thought there's other reason for it aside from that... Like the color symbolism I guess.. 😳
oh never mind about it dear, it was just my weird thoughts... πŸ˜†
InduG64 thumbnail
@Smiley: You are so cute Barbie doll...not every thing is so deep you know...It's up to the person to perceive: coincidence or providence????😊

smileymj10 thumbnail

@Indu Yeah, just realized that too.. πŸ˜† Don't think about it anymore...
And this time I have to stop it here, thanks for the response nwei...

Will just wait for your update...

Good Night dear!!! 😳
InduG64 thumbnail
@Angel: Awww...thank you so much, pal. That just made my day ending the sweetest one. I am glad I didn't make you hop, skip, and run, but walk leisurely...πŸ˜ƒ   Yeah..."two souls meet again"...very rightly put...a little differently though. Now, one will step back and the other will pursue...😊