Users

Frequent Posters

InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Prasadini

Wonderful my dear Indu😆

flowers-desi-glitters-6

@Prasadini: Aww...thank you so much. You spoil me with such lovely flowers each time I put up a part...and I love it.🤗
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Indu Di! 🤗 Forgive me, but I just read part 4. So this comment is for that part. 😳

The quote at the beginning was so beautiful that it resonated throughout the update! That was fantastic!! 👏 👏

You writing was so beautiful, that I didn't even realise I was holding my breath from the minute Yash opened his eyes! And when the news was broken to him, my heart wrenched! 😭

You had me hooked! Awesome Di!!! 👍🏼
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow! I was just spell-bound whilst reading part 5! Did I just read about the greatest soul connection ever??!! 

Indu Di, that was pure brilliant! I'm seriously stunned at the perfect flow of words and the easy transition from past to present and vice versa!!! 👏 👏

I'm so eagerly awaiting the next part now!

In the last update, Yash got me emotional and in this one, Aarti got me emotional! 😭 😭 

This very line, "She smiled through the cascading tears…"He'll be a great father.""... Ohhh...so so beautiful! 😭
InduG64 thumbnail
@Vanny: Aww...you don't need to apologize for being a step behind. I am just glad you liked what you read. That is my happiness...so thank you. 🤗

Yash and Aarti were always connected even when they were separated...they were apart only in distance but never in heart. Even when the physical sparsh was absent...their hearts stayed in touch.😊
1HappyGrl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Indu, got your PM when I logged on!   This newest installment is laden with goodies.  😃 

"Mishti…What's happening to me? I seem to sense you everywhere today...Help me love."

Can I tell you this line made me swoon a little?  (And I don't swoon. Ever! Lol)  😳

Mishti sat down slowly…staring at the phone. He had moved on. He was married and was going to become a father. She smiled through the cascading tears…"He'll be a great father."

Gut-wrenching!  But she handles it with so much grace because she loves him and surely wants him to be happy.

With that babuji walked away. Yash was thoroughly frustrated…How in the world can he make them understand? He did what he always did under such circumstances….closing his eyes, he whispered, "Mishti, help me…." Just then his phone rang.…

I really like the progression you've given both Misthi/Aarti and Yash as individual characters away from each other. So much heartbreak yet so much resilience. You also manage to keep them close together emotionally, mentally.  It's like their hearts beat to the same rhythm.  Really enjoy that!

He walked toward her…extending his hand…..

Part V is over too soon! You really know how to keep us hooked, my friend.  👏 Looking forward to seeing their reactions to each other.

doratalk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Indu- damn I shouldn't have read this- now I want to know what will happen next!!! 😃Great job!👏
InduG64 thumbnail
@Jac: <<It's like their hearts beat to the same rhythm>>  You've said it...that's exactly how it is. They were distanced in body but their spirits, their hearts, their souls stayed in sparsh... He felt her over the the phone...she knew he had sensed her and that he'd call back to confirm.

Thank you so much...especially for being so deeply with me on this story...for understanding Yash and Aarti like I do...that they are strong now is because of the strength they derive from their love. That's the greatest compliment you could have given me. 🤗

@Dora: Thanks...you are sweet.🤗 OK...just to put you at ease...Me too no know what happens next!!!!😃

Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Indu loved the newest update! Fate has made them part and has brought them together again. I love how destiny plays into this story, especially when this week we came to see how Yash and Aarti have always had a soul mate connection. 

So Yash finally meets Mrs. D, his Mishti, at the end of this part! I want to see how he comes to realize it's her because we know Mishti will try not to give anything away. He has already sensed something in this first encounter. 
InduG64 thumbnail
@freya: Thank you.😊

@Nina: Thank you...Seriously, what a coincidence that PV too brought out the six-year-old soul connection this week. Yes...there's going to be a tussle now between Mishti's conscience and Yash's subconscious...😛

smileymj10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@pg 33 

😊