Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG!!!!
Congo Danz on your 11th shop!!!
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks so much everyone for the warm congratss! πŸ€—  Really means alot <3 

I am working on an update...didn't get much time to work on anything this weekend cause I was out of town for a day. 
-Ursh- thumbnail
Congratulations on the 11th gallery DanglezπŸ€—
Your simply amazing...Loving all the sample  Creations!

I just noticed you opened a new shop...If you do start Pming Pls Pm me.Waiting for your next Update β€οΈ

p.s forgot to mentioned loved alll the icons keep them coming & will try and look through your previous shops😳
Edited by UrshP - 11 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Congratulations on your new shop Dangelz dear ! πŸ€— 
May u have many more shops to come..

Stunning creations by u dear <3<3 

minakrish thumbnail
Waiting for an update!
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^ Haven't made anything yet Mrinalini, but I'll try to post an update soon...I have exams coming up at the end of this week and next week, so can't promise how soon I'll be able to post an update. 
minakrish thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dangelz

^^ Haven't made anything yet Mrinalini, but I'll try to post an update soon...I have exams coming up at the end of this week and next week, so can't promise how soon I'll be able to post an update. 

Okie... No probs... All the best for your exams...πŸ€— Do well sweetheart.. Will wait for ur update! πŸ˜ƒ
-Saumya- thumbnail
Congratulations on the new shop <33
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
re<33 *congo shongo*

Congo Shongo Dangiee!<3 Finally the new shop is HERE!😳😎 AHH it's the 11th WOW!<3

love the banner just waiting for the 1st update of this shop:) *all the best for you studies*

loveeyouu!<3
Edited by Shamsaaa. - 11 years ago
-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
11.  E-L-E-V-E-N-T-H  S-H-O-P  πŸ₯³

congrats Dangelz, you so deserve this and so many more shops in the future, hopefully :D And hopefully, i can be here for every update to encourage you to keep pushing the limits of AS creativity because I reckon were in for more new surprises and colorings/textures whatever it may be, I know that you'll make things that couldn't look any prettier, look prettier :P

I was going to guess that maybe your banner would be a merges one this time but i should've guessed it would've been the uncanny similarity between DMG and IPK disaster, you made such a sad thing look so beautiful with your shop banners. I want to steal to use πŸ˜³ its just super super gorgeous and you picked the two beautiful dream sequences respectively portrayed by both the jodis <33 they were so beautiful in them. I cannot get over your shop banners, i'm gonna get all fangirl dreamy and senti everytime i come to your shop :P Naa i kid, its beautiful well and truly. great idea! And i totally understand what you mean by loving SA and BS both individually not just as actors but as the people they are...i mean sure it can be argued that there are perhaps better actors out there but something about these two, their natural born charm, their genuinity (i spelt that wrong) and just how laid back they are with their fans, always going on about how overwhelmed they are by it all because they both got hit by fame because of a show. they just seem so down to earth and they bring/brought to their characters what nobody else could. charisma. it just fits them like a glove. i could go on so i shattap now πŸ˜† feel bad taking the limelight away from you when it was your stunning banners that lead me this way :P

I just saw the article about IPK possibly ending on home page, haven't read it yet so i don't know. At first i was like 'omg maybe they'll end it with SaRun and ArHi intact' but then i was kinda like..this is it. it feels like its over so quick but they became so much to us so quickly.

Thanks for posting those samples, there are some ArHi creations i hadn't seen before and it never hurts to look at your old creations again. i will never tire of it. i got LOTS saved in my folder for that reason solely. it was your ViShi creations that made me re-watch the telefilm ;P
omg i finally listened to their audio interview, they are SO cute and thats only after working with each for 13 days and they already tease and pull each others legs. is it weird that i want them to date πŸ˜† they did talk about if each other were single or not so its not all that crazy :P LOL at how Viraf was threatened by those guys not to hurt Shilpa, he was apparently 'trembling' when doing close scenes with her πŸ˜† so cute..

anyway all the best and look forward to the first update, i'm sure it'll be awesome =)

p.s. yayy i wrote this all out without the backspace button being a nightmare [better not jinx it now!]
Edited by -Aliya- - 11 years ago