Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Congratulations on your 11th gallery, Dangelz. Hope you have many more, and with the kind of amazing work you do, im sure you will 🤗

LOVED both the banners, they're so gorgeous :$ Waiting for an update now :)
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
YAY 11th shop Wohoo......Congoz Dangy...🤗..phew now I realized last shop went really slow...
Anyways m super happy for you..keep making stunning creations <33 Il always be a fan...
WildestDreams thumbnail
congratz Dangelzz...you rock girl
nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
A huge congratulations on Number 11 Dangelz! I feel so proud I don't know why, eventhough I've only been acquainted with you of the last gallery but I just adore your work so so much, you're brilliant at what you do,  one of the best, a force to be reckoned with for sure - and moreso, a wonderful human being and so down to earth, interacting whether it be in your pre update rants or with people who comment, it is really endearing! You deserve all the praise :) And your work, every single piece, is beautiful. Wishing you all the best and luck for future updates, I cannot wait to see what you have to offer and how this gallery will pan out (its going to be phenomenal to say the least)! Too much to look forward to!! And you can tell just by looking at those two gorgeous banners, so different to one another and only illustrating the variety of your work, colours, designs and image choices/concepts. I for one adore both! And as always, I couldn't agree more with your words on Barun/Shilpa and my favourite couples Kash/Arhi ;) Huge well done for a fab opener! Even your samples I felt as if I was viewing for the first time, your work is breath takingly fresh! Lots of love and Hugeee congratulations my love! xxx
.Jazz. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
YAY!! I love it when you open a new shop, your first page is always gorgeous with the sigs and icons and avis <3

No new stuff but i see it and go WOW always <3\

PS- using the aogey jab tum avi..hayyyee
.Jazz. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Oh, I forgot, CONGRATULATIONS🥳🤗

And the banner is Gorgeous, KaSh and ArHi, wow ❤️
Edited by .Jazz. - 11 years ago
.JustaDream thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations on your 11th gallery Dangelz! May u open loads more :D
WOW LOVED both the banners! Gorgeous!
AHHH KaSh n ArHi + SA n BS 😲 AMAZING!
Sample are fab! Icons sigs avis everythng is perfect!

madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats on your new shop, Dangz! 😃 Hope you'll open many many moreee!
Cannot wait to see the first update :D:D
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on your new shop dangelz! eeeks love the banner<3 the colouring is mind-blowing & love the pics you chose for the banner:D that's so true that you are the 'queen of icons' the colouring & the expressions you choose are so accurate & perfect! I love the other banner aswell,awesome blending=) sample workk is gorgg especially the icons:P updatee soon dangelz & your previous update=flawless!⭐️
MaleehaSuhail thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Congragulations on the 11th shop! Your work is so beautiful, I just love the coloring and the blending <33 The banners look stunning 😳