Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Update

So technically I shouldn't be here, AT ALL...cause I should be dragging myself to study for my exams, but I am allowed to have study breaks right? So this is what I do during study breaks, I make sigs... *big goofy smile* ðŸ˜† Yes I'm an oddball. 😆 It is my stress buster after all...and what better than making sigs, not only for busting my stress but also for everyone elses enjoyment? ðŸ˜³ I also felt bad for not posting my very first update of this shop sooner...and honestly, I wasn't planning to update till mid next week. Not only do I have exams, but I have applications I am working on for my further study plans after my undergraduate...so exams + academic applications = a very stressed and freaked out Dangelz >_< Ok enough about me and my stress...I'll manage somehow lol.

IPK is ending...thank goodness! Honestly, the moment I heard the news about IPK ending...it felt bittersweet. Bitter, because of all the chaos and uproar that has been going for the past few weeks and the pathetic fangirl craziness going on in the forum...(I'm sorry if you fall under this category) but all I have to say after visiting IPK forum is that some people need a reality check BIG TIME. I'm sure even Barun would be disappointed to have such fan girls who have nothing better to do in their life than worship him all day long. Anyway, after everything thats happened with Barun leaving/quitting news...the brand of IPK has been tarnished :/ Like I've mentioned before, I am not interested in television politics whatsoever...but its sad to see the kind of MESS that has been created due to it. 

I also feel bad for Viraf, cause this poor man has been dragged into this mess and was bashed like there was no tomorrow even before his entry...but in a way I am relieved that he didn't have to enter IPK afterall cause his talent has been saved from being used in the current IPK nonsense track that was being planned after Barun's exit.  I'm sure SP will offer him another show since 4 Lions had started shooting with him, but due to circumstances couldn't make his entry. The sweet part of IPK ending is ofcourse they are gonna be ending it with SaRun/ArHi which maximum of the fans wanted :) Sure the ending is gonna be abrupt, but I'm just happy that this mess will be saved from becoming a even BIGGER mess in the future. Now IPK will always be remembered for ArHi/SaRun magic 😳...and not be divided into fandom groups like DMG had been. Ok I've ranted enough...now onto the update! 

Feel Free To Use ~ 

SaRun  - I'm going to MISS seeing their beautiful faces once IPK ends :( 

RK-Madhu - The 'Main Pareshaan' and all the following sequences after that will be in the next update...cause this was all I could manage to make within my study breaks :) 

lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Stunning update.. Love Madhu- RK stuff.. <3
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Gosh, am still happy u managed to update, good luck with studies and stuff, its stressful.

Abt ipk rant, agree fully. Thank god, and yeah Viraf would have wasted his talent and tbh, there was not a decent storyline...so good.
Plus star plus took a great decision, ending with SaRun.
I honestly felt though, for no reason whole drama of barun quitting was done, don't u think? It would have been great to say show ends instead of saying Barun quits.
If it was true though, am happy ipk is ending, cos it was not the old ipk it started and was just on for the sake of it. Abt Barun fangirls, what u said Bang on, srsly I believe along with Barun whole cast wud agree, ppl should start using their time productively...than worshipping someone, lol.
Yeah, u r right Dangzy, ppl must get a REALITY CHECK, big time...cos as u said, all ppl including teenagers to married women, go gaga over ipk...
TBH if u see current scenario of fforum, now ppl r bashing barun, and saying show can go on with just Sanaya...and replacemnt shud b der and all...like srsly...!!
All I can say, its great to see show ends, cos mess will too stop hopefully.

Upd:
Now all 3 sarun siggies look wow. 1st colourful and lovely col..and foonts. b/w rocks.
Last, floral texture, and I love love the col.

MB:
ur stuff reminds me of Arhi, like u made stuff on each epi. So now u r MB updater, lol..
I will sum up for MB, I love the blending and pinkish colouring in 1st batch and bluish colouring in 2nd batch, look perfect.
The 4th and 5th siggies look superb too with diff col.
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Btw, reply to scraps when u get time.
Just wanted to ask, after ur exams, u will make stuff on ipk fav scenes of urs, like u do when show ends..
If possible make an Arhi siggy, with mix arhi scenes.
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks so much Lipsha and Madhu! ðŸ˜³ Sorry I have no time to individually comment, but it means alot :) 

@ Madhu - I knew you'd agree with my rant lol. ðŸ˜† Oh and yes after exams are over, I plan to do a hugee update with tribute icons on ArHi, but it all depends on how much stuff I will have piled up to make... but will surely make tribute icons either in next update or after that. 
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dangelz your stuff is awesome :)

Btw I totally agree with you about everything. I actually haven't watched IPK in a long time, neither have I been to the forum but whatever you've said hasn't surprised me at all - I know that fans get too much sometimes and we have so many examples before us. As time goes on there will be other couples they will obsess over - well for some people.

Back to your creations! :) Sarun look amazing - they were an amazing couple on and offscreen and I will miss them. But my fav creations have to be your MB stuff esp with that purple colouring! I have to say from what I've seen of your work your best work is with the purple colouring lol. But the blending of that first sig is awesome. I also have to say I've actually really warmed up to VIvian/DD pairing and I actually really enjoy them as a couple and they are def one of my couples onscreen atm. But the sigs are beautiful - have come out fab :)
Sujal.Kashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gorgeous Update..!!
Specially madhu RK ones..they r really pretty...
I think you should post it in the MB gallery too..😳
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gosh!!!
evrything is sooo Pretty <33
*saved*
nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
reserved!! xxx

Edited

Wow Dangelz!
What an update  - btw, all the best with the academic side of things, I'm positive you don't need it whatsoever! Also, I'd like to stress that we really don't judge you like that, no one would ever doubt your commitment to your gallery and why you haven't done an update! Lol so if you do make sigs, it's for the sake of you stress busting  (and my how well you've done through all the stress!) 😉 Honestly, don't worry about your friends here, whenever you update we'll always be here waiting (patiently) haha.
Coming to the gloriously beautiful update...

As always couldn't agree more with the rant, IPK, Viraf, Barun everything.
My favourite - Barun looks so tired, the show and work really hit him the hardest, his physical appearance is so affected. I loved this signature and how it turned out with the merging of images, the colouring is so wonderful, placed against the darker border finishing with beautiful effects and text.

Just for the record, I'm already excited for the 'main pareshaan' update ðŸ˜‰ Seriously, in love with RK-Madhu.
Each signature on them is fantastic, there are various shades portrayed here, in one update. You really are tremendous with the level of skills and talent you have.
Perfect song for the perfect scene, love the lyrics specifically you've used and how you've positioned them among the surrounding images, so well merged as always. Gorgeous...

This is simply explosive, the chemistry completely oozes out and the emphasis on the one word is incredibly impactful.

"I've faced hell..." I adored this as soon as I read the text, too adorable.
Again, with the oranges and blues, greens even blacks and whites, there's something for everyone here. Love.
Grr, I say that and you should know I'm already struggling on what to use! It's all so magical...
This is serene, look at that colouring...I can't believe you're stressed when you make these they all just turn out phenomenal! The quote and the way he's looking at her. The "MR" is backkk 😃 Love the style of text and the quote/song itself! *high five*

I loved the style below, I remember just staring at it for ages when I first saw it, the colouring, the image choice and style, their expressions, even in the absence of colour, it's unbelieveably striking.

Huge well done Dangelz! Forever and always a fan :) xxx

Good luck with all your work sweetie! Love and hugs xxx
Edited by nm21 - 11 years ago