DangelzDesigns11|Clsd- RK-Madhu/SaMud/MM pg.137

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

^^ I decided to put both these couples on my banner this time because of the very similar fate/connection of both these pairs (Shilpa leaving DMG and Barun leaving IPK) Also because of the extreme and genuine admiration and love I have for both these pairs...both on and offscreen. ðŸ˜³ They will always remain my ultimate favourites :)

. . I n t r o d u c t i o n //

Welcome everyone to my 11th gallery/shop! It really has been a long and wonderful journey ever since my first shop till now! For some reason, I don't like the # 11...and I honestly don't know why. ðŸ˜† I wish I could have just skipped to # 12...but I can't do that, so I hope this shop goes by fast unlike my previous shop. 😆 Feels like it was just a year or two back that I started making sigs, when it really has been about 5 years or so lol. Honestly, doesn't feel that long...but time really does fly!

I have learnt alot over the past few years, and in a place where copying and over inspiration is common nowadays...I've tried my best to keep my work and styling different from others =) Some people have tagged me as the 'Queen of Icons' because I have received alot of appreciation and admiration for the icons I make...and that seriously means the world! ðŸ˜³ I believe I have improved with my vid avis as well, although I don't make them very often...unless I am very motivated or inspired :) 

I'd also like to say that all the colourings you see in my work are pretty much my own. I've never used tutorials or PSDs to learn or try colouring. All my colourings I've done till date have been purely experimental and random. So if they do end up looking similar to other people's colourings, its completely unintentional.   

. . F a v o u r i t e s //

I've never actually listed all my favourites before in my shops...but I'd like to take the time to list them because most of my work will be seen on these people. ðŸ˜† They're all Indian Telly people, cause if I sat down and listed my Bolly and Holly favs...I would put people to sleep. ðŸ˜†

Karan&Shilpa, Shilpa AnandPrem&Mukti, Rahul&Muskaan, Abhi&Nikki,Samrat&Gunjan, 
 Sanaya Irani, Mayank&Nupur, Yuvi&Naina,Sameer&Avni, Karan Tacker, Maaneet, Drashti Dhami, Gurmeet Chaudhary, Gurmeet&Drashti,Abhay&Piya, Barun Sobti, Shravan&Saachi, ArHi, Sanaya&Barun, Viraf&Shilpa, Mohan&Megha.

Pheww...look at that LONG list! ðŸ˜† I added a few more recent people I've grown to love. There's more people I like...^^ but the above are my favourite <3

Current Favourite: RK Madhu,Shiv& Anandi

. . I n s p i r a t i o n s //

I am inspired by pretty much all of the amazing and fellow sig makers in the Avi/Sig forum. But these are a few inspirations whom I admire most <3

Kaira/Sadz (sadz11)

Jenny (jenny1000)

Amna (amnamalik)

Roz (PyaarSe)

Ash (Aichuu)

Ashu (notfadedaway)

Payal (-IPayal-)

Aish (aishhh.)

Tina22  (Tina)

Fary (Fizzylicious/Mausam)

And probably a few more I can't recall at this moment... ðŸ˜†

. . T h a n k  Y o u  T o  A l l  C o m m e n t e r s //

I want to thank my commenters from the bottom of my heart who have encouraged me by loving, and commenting on my creations. It is because of you people, that I have come a long way and have been able to reach my 11th shop =)

Special mention goes to all my regulars and friends who have always given me their endless amount of love and support no matter what! ðŸ¤— Love you guysss <33 You should know who you are! ðŸ˜ƒ

Also would like to mention my chatterboxes who take the time to write me long and lovely essays (You know who you are ðŸ˜‰)  Also a big thank you to my shop movers who always are willing to help me move my shop forward! ðŸ¤£ 

Hope all of you enjoy my creations and please feel free to comment/criticize my work.

. . P r e v i o u s  S h o p s //

I  A m  C a p a b l e  O f  M a k i n g  :

non-animated signatures
non-animated icons
video avis

. . G e n e r a l  G u i d e l i n e s  o f  M y  S h o p //

- Please feel free to use my creations, but do NOT claim my work as your own!

- Please do not cut, paste or copy my work! I will definitely hunt you down if you do! If you are inspired by my work, please do credit me =)

- My copyright sign use to be DANGELZ'12 for sigs...now it is d a n g e l z'12 and DD for vid avis

- Requests will be taken from time to time, depending when I'm free to take them...which is not very often lol. (I do not take any personal requests)

- Updates will not be too often. I will try and update when I get the time, which is usually once a week.

- Please do not PM me for requests (unless it is a birthday or thread request), all requests will be taken from here only when I OPEN my shop

- Please be patient and give me time for making requests, I will PM if there is any problem

- I do not have a PM list for my updates, because its extra work for me and I'm too lazy to PM people. ðŸ˜† If you want to visit, then please visit on your own time =)

. . R u l e s  F o r  R e q u e s t i n g //

- I will prefer to take requests that involve Indian TV Soaps

- - [I only take fictional telly shows, so NO religious mythos or reality shows please!] - -

- I can also take Bollywood requests as well.

- - [There are just two exceptions. I will not do anything related to Salman Khan or Emraan Hashmi.] - -

- I do not take Hollywood requests.

- - [The only exceptions are Twilight/Harry Potter/Vampire Diaries] - -

- If you request, please do use it for more than one day! (Even if you don't happen to like your request) I work hard on making them, so it disappoints me when people don't use their requests.  

- If you have NEVER or BARELY commented in my gallery or shop, then I suggest you become a regular or occasional commenter first and then think about requesting here. I find it highly unfair for my other regular commenters if random people I've never met or barely know, come to request.

. . W h e n  R e q u e s t i n g  P l e a s e //

- Provide good quality pictures (Max : 6) The better the quality, the better the request will look

- The text you would like on your request (No long poems or lines)

- If you would like your name on your request or not

- The style you want or prefer (Posting an example from my creations would be helpful. If you want to post an example, then please post something from my recent work or style. Cannot gurantee the exact style! It all depends on number of pics and text)

- Only one request at a time ðŸ˜Š

Resource Credits For Brushes and Textures

- Deviantart Users from Deviantart.com

- Swimchick.net

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Dangelz - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dangelz thumbnail

^^ Initially I had made 2 banners for this shop, and I just could not decide which one I wanted to keep as my official shop banner. Then I decided, why not keep both ðŸ˜³...and have a banner for my index post :) If there's any two actors I have admired beyond their acting skills and seen them as 2 beautiful human beings...it definitely has to be Shilpa Anand and Barun Sobti. It is cause of their very genuine and down-to-earth nature that they've both managed to make a place in my heart <3 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

. . I N D E X //

SaRun/RK-Madhu -  pg.5
RK-Madhu/SA birthday/AnSh -  pg.9
IPK tribute update -  pg.13
RK-Madhu/Vivian/SaRun/Sanaya -  pg.17
RK-Madhu/AnSh/KT/Vivian -  pg.25
DVD/Sanaya/SidPrats/RK-Madhu/SA/Requests Batch 1 -  pg.30
DD Bday/Few Requests -  pg.33
AnSh/DVD/SidPrats/Requests -  pg.37
AnSh/RK-Madhu/SA/SI/KT/DD -  pg.41
ArHi's TeriMeri 1st anniversary -  pg.45
RK&Madhu/Mohan&Megha -  pg.48
Garv&Gauri/AnSh/RK&Madhu -  pg.52
SA/SI/VD/KT/MM/Garv&Gauri -  pg.56
Garv&Gauri/AnSh -  pg.61
RK&Madhu/SI/Garv&Gauri/Saraswatichandra -  pg.64
Saras-Kumud/AnSh/DVD/SI -  pg.71
Saras-Kumud/MM/Khoobsurat -  pg.75
Saras-Kumud/SaRun/Barun/Sanaya -  pg.80
HUGE Holi Special Icons - DMG/MJHT/ArHi -  pg.85
Saras-Kumud/SidYusha/Sanaya/Drashti -  pg.90
RK-Madhu/SaMud/NaBoleTum -  pg.94
RK-Madhu/Drashti/Sanaya/MM -  pg.99
SaRun/RK-Madhu/MM/Barun -  pg.107
MM/RK-Madhu/SaMud/VD/DD -  pg.113
Suggestions: KaSh/MG/SulBala/SwaRon/SI&DD -  pg.119
RK-Madhu/SaMud/MM/DD -  pg.126
SaMud/KKK/MM/BS/DVD -  pg.131
RK-Madhu/SaMud/MM/DVD -  pg.137

Edited by Dangelz - 10 years ago
Dangelz thumbnail

- Video Avi/GIF Samples - 

Small 100x100

Big 250x150

Edited by Dangelz - 11 years ago
Dangelz thumbnail

- Icon Samples -

Dangelz thumbnail

- Signature Samples -

Dangelz thumbnail
^^ Yes you're first Madhu! ðŸ˜† 
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I so wanted to b on 1st pg..lol.
Banners..both look fab..but u know which I like.
Will edit comment whn u post samples and congo finally.
Dangelz thumbnail
Samples have been posted on the first page, of my previous work :)  Edited by Dangelz - 11 years ago
VarunKiBiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing creations!!!
Mini x

Please do participate when time permits(:
::Harry Potter Banner Contest #2::
minakrish thumbnail
Party Time... ðŸ¥³

Congo for the new CG!