Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
urvashi urvashi urvashi 
thnx jaani for dailymotion link 
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sscomp32-u know what i faced the same problem when i posted frm my computer and when i posted frm my dad s computer ,my comments got posted ,u know one bashing article came on rajeev as usual ,so is it posible if we try to post frm diferent browser ?their sites are so annoying but kuch toh karna padega.
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanqπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

taurusbb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The Big Boss &@#$% will never show this in today's episode!!! Big Boss Producer must have taken bribe  from Delnaaz to make her win!! That's the only reason for the shocking bias towards her!! 😑 Edited by taurusbb - 11 years ago
dinki24 thumbnail
urvashi rocks!!!!! πŸ₯³
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Urvashi rocks!! She exactly said what I feel about Dalnaz!! One thing I cant understand!! Why Delnaz is doing hurting drama!! She took Niketen side, she was not against of Dalnaz and Aashka!!
Edited by sweetrahz - 11 years ago
LSctt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i love that urvashi ne delu ki pillu rajev ko bhi truth bata diya.. its all because of delu that his image is being shown as negative but kya kare rajev itna stupid hai all he said was "im feeling awkward" hes going to regret not listening to urvashi when he watches the show back.. i guess love is not only blind but dumb tooπŸ˜†
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
i have always liked urvashi yaar...!!!...this just makes me even more proud..!!
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: akndoc

Delnaaz and Rajiv could be the biggest undercover plot in BB till now. is anyone really sure that they are divorced????😳

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

You could be on to something. Coz I see Rajev flitting from one group to another and he always passes messages from Nik's group to the SAD group...never the other way round. But yeah...they are divorced.

BTW, I am eagerly waiting for today's eppy and Dholu's waterworks. πŸ˜†
Edited by MithiBani - 11 years ago