Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhunilu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: cruiser51

Awesome share Suyash!

For those who feel Urvashi is bitching about Delu, all I can say is...
Urvashi will have to become mean and cheap to be able to expose the fake, dhongi, kaala dil, evil, dusht, kutil, scheming, bitching, planning maha naqli woman who resembles Chela Ram of Lot Pot Comics and is known as Dhelu-Delu, Dilnaaz Iraani...🀒

U got only this much nick names for this delnaazπŸ˜†
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Is this the same lady who had a fight with Rajev because he taunts???Didn't Delnaaz take her side rather than Rajev's??
All this lady does is bitch about others. She thinks that she has a right to do that...
What a sore looser..
Having said that, i know she will end up winning BB 6 for being that, none of the previous winners deserved to win, except for Shweta.
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naandisha

DID SHE REALISE I SO LATE...AGAR PEHLE DIN SE PATAA THA THEN Y NOW...

JUST BECAUSE THAT TIME SHE WAS WITH DELNAAZ AND TODAY SHE SUDDENLY CHANGED THE GROUP...SHE IS LIKE IF SHE IS GOING TO GET NOMINATED TODAY SHE MAKES SURE DELNAAZ ALSO GETS NOMINATED

URVASHI has no feelings for any one... delnaaz is not my fav

but  URVASHI JUST SEES TO IT THAT SHE MAKES EACH AND EVERY PERSON AGAINST DELNAAZ SANA VISHAAL AND SAPNA

SONE DAYS BACK SHE WAS TALKING SAME ABT RAJEV , KARISHMA NIKETAN NOW GROUP BADLA TOH VICHAAR BADLE

SUCH A DESPPPOOO TO WIN MY GOD...JUST HATE HER TO D COREEE

Bang on!!!!πŸ‘
nemesis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soap_fan

Is this the same lady who had a fight with Rajev because he taunts???Didn't Delnaaz take her side rather than Rajev's??

All this lady does is bitch about others. She thinks that she has a right to do that...
What a sore looser..
Having said that, i know she will end up winning BB 6 for being that, none of the previous winners deserved to win, except for Shweta.

that fight have nothing to do with this. There's been many times when urvashi supported delnaaz as well still delnaaz kept bitching at her back.
Edited by nemesis12 - 11 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Please post this vedio on bb website ,make then aware we know the truth and they have to telecast it tonight episode otherwise keep badmouthing like bb is fake,this isnt posible by one person but work as a team,i m nt urvashi fan bt i hate delu,she is ruining rajeev s life and rajeev is total blind in love ,urvashi dnt say please i dnt interfere,my total hopes are on u.
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Please post this vedio on bb website ,make then aware we know the truth and they have to telecast it tonight episode otherwise keep badmouthing like bb is fake,this isnt posible by one person but work as a team,i m nt urvashi fan bt i hate delu,she is ruining rajeev s life and rajeev is total blind in love ,urvashi dnt say please i dnt interfere,my total hopes are on u.

I Have tried already but the website says the comments need to be checked and then posted, and its been 1 hour and the comment hasn't appeared yet. So they wont accept it, anyways any SAD hating comments are not allowed there.😑
Edited by sscomp32 - 11 years ago
~~~~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: naandisha

DID SHE REALISE I SO LATE...AGAR PEHLE DIN SE PATAA THA THEN Y NOW...

JUST BECAUSE THAT TIME SHE WAS WITH DELNAAZ AND TODAY SHE SUDDENLY CHANGED THE GROUP...SHE IS LIKE IF SHE IS GOING TO GET NOMINATED TODAY SHE MAKES SURE DELNAAZ ALSO GETS NOMINATED

URVASHI has no feelings for any one... delnaaz is not my fav

but  URVASHI JUST SEES TO IT THAT SHE MAKES EACH AND EVERY PERSON AGAINST DELNAAZ SANA VISHAAL AND SAPNA

SONE DAYS BACK SHE WAS TALKING SAME ABT RAJEV , KARISHMA NIKETAN NOW GROUP BADLA TOH VICHAAR BADLE

SUCH A DESPPPOOO TO WIN MY GOD...JUST HATE HER TO D COREEE

pls do not shout.. πŸ˜Š urva said all that bcoz she was upset with dellu's abla naari speech.. dellu keeps making rajev villain infront of everyone.. on the other hand we havent seen rajev insulting or saying anything bad abt dellu.. is it even possible that dellu is all abla n rajev is at fault completely?? no its nt possible n thats why urvashi did dissection of dellu's speech!! πŸ‘ am proud of her that she did!! πŸ‘ more than us she is aware that rajev will nt go against dellu still she tried to knock some sense in rajev as she considers n calls him brother!! πŸ‘πŸΌ 
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
I think in this video she is BITCHING about Delnaz, then why does she behave as if she is a saint!! She bitches and doesn't apologise. She thinks it's her birth right.
She desperately needs a wake up call.
Shayu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: soap_fan

I think in this video she is BITCHING about Delnaz, then why does she behave as if she is a saint!! She bitches and doesn't apologise. She thinks it's her birth right.

She desperately needs a wake up call.

when did Urv behaves like a saint!!!!  NO ...she doesn't behave like a saint or she doesn't try to become a mahaan like SAD...

Yes Urv is loud mouther...a loud mouther who give shits of their own who bitches abt her... πŸ₯³

and iam the fan of her loud voiceπŸ₯³
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
[QUOTE=.Shayari.]

when did Urv behaves like a saint!!!!  NO ...she doesn't behave like a saint or she doesn't try to become a mahaan like SAD...

Yes Urv is loud mouther...a loud mouther who give shits of their own who bitches abt her... πŸ₯³

and iam the fan of her loud voiceπŸ₯³
[/QUOTE
Good for you!!πŸ‘πŸΌ]