Urvashi Unmasking Delnaaz Yesterday in Live Feed - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
anyways BB today will show only delnaz part...
all others maala and muhkaala bb wont show...and BB will show urvashi got 2 kaalas
neensm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Delnaaz is totally insecure she wants sympathy votes,but everyone here has a story and in need of money.urvashi love u.
jenny-zee thumbnail

Originally posted by: naandisha

DID SHE REALISE I SO LATE...AGAR PEHLE DIN SE PATAA THA THEN Y NOW...

JUST BECAUSE THAT TIME SHE WAS WITH DELNAAZ AND TODAY SHE SUDDENLY CHANGED THE GROUP...SHE IS LIKE IF SHE IS GOING TO GET NOMINATED TODAY SHE MAKES SURE DELNAAZ ALSO GETS NOMINATED

URVASHI has no feelings for any one... delnaaz is not my fav

but  URVASHI JUST SEES TO IT THAT SHE MAKES EACH AND EVERY PERSON AGAINST DELNAAZ SANA VISHAAL AND SAPNA

SONE DAYS BACK SHE WAS TALKING SAME ABT RAJEV , KARISHMA NIKETAN NOW GROUP BADLA TOH VICHAAR BADLE

SUCH A DESPPPOOO TO WIN MY GOD...JUST HATE HER TO D COREEE

Why are you shouting.It is everyone's way to perceive this video.When you are in a group who are back biting y about you and on your face being sweet.It is better to change your group.And yes she is here to win...she said it so many times :) She can be anything but not fake.She is here to play.

Also please watch the live feeds..you'll know who is back biting...:)

If you don't get it then...I rest my case :)
Edited by ana zia - 11 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome share Suyash!

For those who feel Urvashi is bitching about Delu, all I can say is...
Urvashi will have to become mean and cheap to be able to expose the fake, dhongi, kaala dil, evil, dusht, kutil, scheming, bitching, planning maha naqli woman who resembles Chela Ram of Lot Pot Comics and is known as Dhelu-Delu, Dilnaaz Iraani...🤢

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: ana zia

Please can you post video on any other stream engine.Other than youtube.Please.

Ok i will upload it in dailymotion. Please check the main post. 😊
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: cruiser51

Awesome share Suyash!

For those who feel Urvashi is bitching about Delu, all I can say is...
Urvashi will have to become mean and cheap to be able to expose the fake, dhongi, kaala dil, evil, dusht, kutil, scheming, bitching, planning maha naqli woman who resembles Chela Ram of Lot Pot Comics and is known as Dhelu-Delu, Dilnaaz Iraani...🤢

Thanks Cruiserji for sharing the trademark chelaram delu pics. 😆
uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That's exactly what I think of delnaz. I hope this is showed in the episode! Plz tel me someone that this is part of episode? Too good 👏
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: uscgirl

That's exactly what I think of delnaz. I hope this is showed in the episode! Plz tel me someone that this is part of episode? Too good 👏

That's from the live feed and going by bb behavior till now, i will not be shown. 😡
jenny-zee thumbnail

Originally posted by: sscomp32

Ok i will upload it in dailymotion. Please check the main post. 😊

lol I am from Pakistan and we don't have YouTube or dailymotion :P
Sorry for being a pain.See if you can do anything about it.Otherwise thank you for your consideration :)
alexstar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
what speeech did delnaz giv?did i miss smthng?😲 btw i lov hw urva said ki even delu bitches aur wo swach nahi hai😆n yeh kya she n rajiv has two stories?😲