Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thegameison thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I cannot, I need to make more stuff. My plan is to update and lay a little low afterwards. So, I must make sure I have all me things done or I'd be lingering around much too long. ðŸ¤”
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I knew I gave you the right name. MEANIE. -_-  At least show me some stuff, what's the point being a regular then? :P  Oh well tantrums aside, I understand the need to make that move. 
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: herms_angel

I knew I gave you the right name. MEANIE. -_-  At least show me some stuff, what's the point being a regular then? :P  Oh well tantrums aside, I understand the need to make that move. 

I'm currently making GIFs on the scene in which Dean and Sam sing 'Dead or Alive' together, I dun have anything new to show you. ðŸ˜³
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: epiphany.

I'm currently making GIFs on the scene in which Dean and Sam sing 'Dead or Alive' together, I dun have anything new to show you. ðŸ˜³

I don't think I can complain after know Dead or Alive is in update. Aha! I ij happies. ðŸ˜³
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@K

How can an entire season be misleading I refuse to believe that 😳

As for Lynette and Tom I don't care I don't like anyone on that show. AT ALL. Sorry, not sorry :P

Seriously K you follow DH? why why why would you do this to me? :(

I kid, to each his own :P DH ended though, right?
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Naw, I guess in a day or two. ðŸ¤”

Three days post this reply. Now what? 
agreatperhaps thumbnail

I cannot, I need to make more stuff. My plan is to update and lay a little low afterwards. So, I must make sure I have all me things done or I'd be lingering around much too long. ðŸ¤”

Oh, Kay! You mean a break don't you? And don't tell me you would get inactive K! ðŸ˜² Anyhow, if it were for exams, go ahead gurl! 
agreatperhaps thumbnail
^ Jus curious to know, what about my icon set? ðŸ˜³
thegameison thumbnail
@Aanya: 

Yes, I followed DH. And I lurve Tom and Lynette. And um, okay, yeah it ended last year. I have watched the last three seasons. 

@Nivriti:

How about you edit your comments first and then ask me about the update? ðŸ˜› I'll be working on your requests today. With any luck I could update tonight. ðŸ˜³
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Editing would be done after 15th, I told'ya! ðŸ˜³