Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: .ayesha.

There is no update coming LOL .. I am not opening new shop :P
so you go ahead update

What  the hell. Why not? ðŸ˜³
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
When are you planning to update here? Post-exams? 
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: epiphany.

What  the hell. Why not? ðŸ˜³

i honestly don't know ... but I don't feel like making new one . just conti the old one yaar
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NocturnalBeing

When are you planning to update here? Post-exams? 

Naw, I guess in a day or two. ðŸ¤”
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: .ayesha.

i honestly don't know ... but I don't feel like making new one . just conti the old one yaar

We cannot do that. ðŸ˜› You'll have to open another thread. I insist! 
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Dun gimme the ðŸ˜³ as Desperate Housewives is one of the coolest shows there is, the name is misleading though, I'll have to agree. Dude, I STRONGLY recommend that you watch Downton Abbey online, please. QH? Oh, I dunno. My maid watches it every night. I listen. 

And Saraswatichandra has only one good thing, Jennifer Winget. ðŸ¤”

Is it? I'd take your word if you say so. Although I am pretty sure I'd never watch that show. 😆 Dude, I really want to, you know I want to but you also know what's holding me back. :( How do just listen to QH? And even if you do how do you understand what's happening? That's not the way to watch a good show. ðŸ˜³

I agree there it has only one good thing atm i.e, Jennifer. But I kinda expect the show to get better with the day, may be. So are you following it?

Since its actually a gallery and to prove this isn't much of spamming, I'd ask what do you plan to update? 
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: herms_angel

Is it? I'd take your word if you say so. Although I am pretty sure I'd never watch that show. 😆 Dude, I really want to, you know I want to but you also know what's holding me back. :( How do just listen to QH? And even if you do how do you understand what's happening? That's not the way to watch a good show. ðŸ˜³

I agree there it has only one good thing atm i.e, Jennifer. But I kinda expect the show to get better with the day, may be. So are you following it?

Since its actually a gallery and to prove this isn't much of spamming, I'd ask what do you plan to update? 

Watch one scene of Desperate Housewives on Youtube, and you'd not regret it. ðŸ˜ƒ And we'll have to find a solution your Downton problem, okay? I'll see what I can do. ðŸ˜³ I will watch QH tonight, and let you know if I am to follow it.

And Saraswatichandra, maybe. ðŸ¤”

I have LOTS of icons made and a fair few signatures, D3-ones. And there's a Desperate Housewives edit and also some Downton Abbey stuff. But I will make more, soon-ish. 
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Watch one scene of Desperate Housewives on Youtube, and you'd not regret it. ðŸ˜ƒ 

Lets make a deal then. You watch Castle or White Collar, choice is yours. I would have suggested Arrow as well but I have just seen one episode of it. But if you'd like to try, you have three shows to choose from. And I'll go for anything from DA to DH to OTH. But I'll have to say IDK when will I be able to fulfill my part of the deal.

And we'll have to find a solution your Downton problem, okay? I'll see what I can do. ðŸ˜³ I will watch QH tonight, and let you know if I am to follow it.

I'd be glad if I get a solution. ðŸ˜³ About QH, yeah okay.

And Saraswatichandra, maybe. ðŸ¤”

Again, okay.

I have LOTS of icons made and a fair few signatures, D3-ones. And there's a Desperate Housewives edit and also some Downton Abbey stuff. But I will make more, soon-ish. 

Sounds good. Looking forward to it. Make some SPN too please if possible. ðŸ˜³

Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Okay I stalked.

HOW DO YOU LIKE DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES omg

Sorry for the shouting I'm just shocked :O

It's awful :| Like seriously awful :| I watched an entire season and omg everyone is so mean and no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Or so I think :P