Seriously K you follow DH? why why why would you do this to me? :(

Exactly. And see, this woman says I couldn't have been perfect. πŸ˜³

Btw, when are you gonna update? -____-
Edited by herms_angel - 11 years ago
thegameison thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Exactly. And see, this woman says I couldn't have been perfect. πŸ˜³

Btw, when are you gonna update? -____-

Desperate Housewives is the story of four women. One of them is controlling, one is full of herself, one is a nosy marshmallow and another is a conservative hypocrite. But they are one thing all of Ajab Prem Ki Gazab Kahaani and the likes of it ain't - REAL. πŸ˜³ That's why we're both flawed, but I am still more sensible. πŸ˜› Suck it, Aanya! πŸ€“

Tonight. πŸ˜ƒ
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: epiphany.

Desperate Housewives is the story of four women. One of them is controlling, one is full of herself, one is a nosy marshmallow and another is a conservative hypocrite. But they are one thing all of Ajab Prem Ki Gazab Kahaani and the likes of it ain't - REAL. πŸ˜³ That's why we're both flawed, but I am still more sensible. πŸ˜› Suck it, Aanya! πŸ€“

Tonight. πŸ˜ƒ

I didn't say it was my favourite movie. 😳 You just asked me what kinda music I like and I gave an example. The movie isn't a hardcore substance one but its not that crap either. Its a lighted hearted romance cum comedy. But it has good music, particularly 'Tu jaane na'. 

We all are flawed in our own ways. And no, you aren't sensible, you are a kid. πŸ˜›

Make it now. 
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: herms_angel

I didn't say it was my favourite movie. 😳 You just asked me what kinda music I like and I gave an example. The movie isn't a hardcore substance one but its not that crap either. Its a lighted hearted romance cum comedy. But it has good music, particularly 'Tu jaane na'. 

We all are flawed in our own ways. And no, you aren't sensible, you are a kid. πŸ˜›

Make it now. 

I only have two GIF sets of Supernatural. Dun you want more? πŸ€”
thegameison thumbnail

update

Greetings, homosapiens! All right, there?

I'm doing well except for the morbid headache. I have my examination beginning from next week and the prep's been good. We all owe this update to my study breaks. πŸ˜ƒ Well then, let's get started or what? Okay, wait. Before that, three things – and they are pretty darn serious, okay? 

One, you are not welcome to leave 'good, thanks for the PM' in this thread. Hit the like button and I'd be pleased that you visited but I find such comments very, very uninspiring. Try not doing that to me, alright? πŸ˜³

Two, I am not a very nice person but I can be dismal at saying no sometimes. Please do not ask me to do any requests when I am not open. I will not be entertaining any requests until and unless I am open. Please cooperate. (:

Three, you crop, enlarge or stack too much of my stuff and I will know. I don't exactly mind much but you should know it is unethical. And post my stuff without credit on Facebook and I'll be cross. Best dun post it, if you ask me. πŸ€”

That's it. The update now!

Supernatural

8x14: Trial and Error

This is my favorite bit from the episode. I haven't been able to connect with the present day in a LONG time. But this is Dean, top, bottom and center and this scene is intrinsically legendary.

Now then, 'Dead or Alive' is epic! Every rock lover is proud of its existence. Combine Dean and Sam with the magic of the song and you get the following. Enough said. 

Desperate Housewives

Now, do not judge the show by its name. And I would not say anymore on this topic, only it's loved. This edit is on Mike and Susan Delfino and it's err, tragic. Extremely. πŸ˜³

Downton Abbey

This show is life to me these days. I watch at least an episode every day. The plot of the show fascinates me, and too much British English has taken its toll on the way I speak English as well. πŸ˜† The actors are majestic and you've got to watch this show, peeps. Even if British Period Drama ain't your thing, Downton is the one exception you can make. 

I have made hardly anything on the show. It's the Crawley sisters in the following edits. They are each other's antithesis but very wondrously written and enacted. πŸ˜³

Sybil is my favorite sister, although. So extra work on her – πŸ˜†

All Things SwaRon

Sneha Kapoor

A few days ago I had been missing Sneha Kapoor a lot. So I made lots of icons and stuff with all her pictures I could lay my hands on. I realized she was such gorgeous actress I ended up making a signature for myself capturing her expressions I could relate with. I sorely miss her. πŸ˜³

Original Sharon now – the grace she had, and the character she was. πŸ€”

I didn't realize but made a fair few present day SwaRon things as well. πŸ˜³

And I just randomly made, this – so you could say I was missing this phase of SwaRon as well. πŸ·

It was Shantanu Maheshwari's birthday yesterday and I dun normally make interview GIFs but this one was short so I gladly made em because I didn't have much time to spend on these. Nonetheless, the coloring's a beauty. Eeh. πŸ˜ƒ

The dude's brilliant as Swayum and heavenly when he dances, by the way, folks. 

Random

I had clicked these pictures among lots of others on two of the windiest and most beautiful days of this spring. I liked the clicks, but iPods don't have great cameras or anything. Hence, Photoshop helped me beautify em. πŸ˜³

do not use

I have made a handful requests lately. But only two are worth sharing, so here goes. 

For Nivriti

Tell you what, use a GIF from this update on Shantanu instead of the icon stack you're asking, I cannot make it because I did not save these icons separately. πŸ˜›

For Surbhi

Phew. Lots of stuff, done now!

Peace,

Epiphany.

Edited by epiphany. - 11 years ago
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Great, you're updating! Nevertheless, a reserve. The deal is, I'll edit it after 15th and you're supposed to remind me bud. I already have like 182954 Reserves pending! πŸ˜†

*EDIT-

OMG! Look who's finally here with an update, Moi! πŸ˜†

Firstly done with the apologies, sorry for being late, blah-blah.

You know me, am the epitome of laziness, and mostly a kiss arse in editing my reserves, but viola am a finally here to edit this one like after ages and ages of wait. Was feeling generous enough.

So, firstly, Substantially, apart from D3 in this list, am not at the moment following any of the shows, but given you have such gorgeous outputs, I needa drop comments in here.

The Trial & Error - My Goodness, how do you always manage to appall me? The gifs, are as always, amazingly done. Seriously, no kidding.

http://i.imgur.com/rIUrf6d.gif Need'a be my fav from here. 

Nothings a blah from here.

Then the Dead or Alive. I like em all. but this one is outstanding.  http://i.minus.com/i5LjMjuFx7jc7.gif

Amazing blending you have done in here.

The Desperate Housewives' signature, is pretty awesome, mayne. xD 

And the tagline, is a beauty, maybe it's a dialogue, but nevertheless, touching.

Downtown Abbey, the girls emselves are a beauty, and you have given up on them magnificently.

Sybil's one is great as well, and this one, http://i.imgur.com/TAlBSzC.png
outstanding. Simple, but I like the textures and blending you have used. 

All Things, SwaRon. Well, Kay, you manage to get in the best of Swayam-Sharon, Sneha-Shan, Vrushika-Shan, always. Meaning, always.

Sneha was a beauty herself, and the icon set, is scintillating. It's a sin she left D3, but the damsel has her life. πŸ˜† 

http://i.imgur.com/ZkfXmce.png The outcome is simply amazing. The icons adorns Sneha.

http://i.imgur.com/4oqTz9f.png This one is naiceee, these http://i.imgur.com/0SQDYhR.png are just adorable.

Shan rocked it that day. πŸ˜³

http://i.imgur.com/n9C6Y6x.png The grace and poise of the dance is reflected in here, and the textures are just FAB :D

http://i.imgur.com/rlBR7T8.png Favorite and nostalgic sequence. Am missing Sneha... πŸ˜‰

http://i.imgur.com/L3Ri5PH.gif I didn't get a chance to go through this interview, but have to agree upon you 

Nonetheless, the coloring's a beauty. Eeh. πŸ˜ƒ

It has come out as a beauty, mate.

http://i.imgur.com/9WYFKNs.png This one is definitely my fav from the randoms. Nature is something which I not love, but prefer when it comes to photography. And you managed to get beauty of it. 

Delhi seems beautiful in here, if it is. πŸ˜†

http://i.imgur.com/qL0K4fw.png

And yea, here comes in my request, dude, you have done an awesome job. Just the way I wanted it, and see, it's still in here. Don't have a heart to change it, though I would in sometime. The longest I used a sig in my dabba, and yea, the dabba looks great. 

Shan comes out wonderfully. And thanks for the pleasing icon set.

http://i.imgur.com/kbAZ0Cd.png
 I like this req as well. Love the blending and textures you used. Really.

Hope it was not much cheese for you. I know you dun like it, and I try my best to keep it next to Nil.

I love whatever you did, mate xD

Keep it up :]

Cheers! πŸ€—

Edited by NocturnalBeing - 11 years ago
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am in mood to so I am being generous and editing my spot THIS soon. You should be glad. :P 

One, you are not welcome to leave 'good, thanks for the PM' in this thread. Hit the like button and I'd be pleased that you visited but I find such comments very, very uninspiring.

As much as uninspiring it may feel, I think its a bit harsh on them. Because irrespective of the length of the comment, the fact that people take out time to visit and drop a line is still in itself a huge thing. I do understand where you are coming from, I'd feel the same too but ah well, that's what I think. At the end of the day, your shop, your rules. :) 

Supernatural - The feeling that I was watching the very same show came late but came due. How epic were Dean-Sam scenes in this episode. They were essentially back to being brothers and what a pleasure it was watching them both have a heart-to-heart. <3 The GIFs are truly brilliant and I loved them all. Not that you haven't been good with coloring in the previous updates, but the coloring on these is gorgeous, it blends in so beautifully. You'd have to do me some stack, if that's possible or else I am gonna use them anyway. πŸ˜³

Dead or Alive. ❀️ Do I even need to say anything? I am glad you decided to GIF on these 'cause these are among my all time THE Sam and Dean scenes and wouldn't get any better with you doing them. More so 'cause what I made on them were BLAH -_- and I always wanted to use some 'worth using stuff' on this. Some stacking here too, please? πŸ˜³

Downtown Abbey -  Great stuff. I shall always love the way you do icons, they have some ethereal feel to it. Crawley sisters are pretty, I think I like the girl on the right most the best. I wanna watch this show. Why don't people put them up, argh. -_-

SwaRon/Shantanu/D3/Requests - Anddd here comes my speed breaker. 😳 Don't blame me for struggling hard to write something on them. Lets state it then - You love SwaRon, you love Psing. Combine them both and you are sure to get a super good looking package of stuff. You NEVER be bad at them, biggest compliment I can perhaps give you. The guy dances brilliantly though, gonna give him and the show that. 

All in all, a majestic update! Keep that up. πŸ€—

Edited by herms_angel - 11 years ago
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
When are you updating, mate? (:
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: NocturnalBeing

When are you updating, mate? (:

In five minutes. πŸ˜ƒ
Arteclectic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
omg i love ur work esp those fady style of ures its epic 😳 me in love with them
i expected grey anatomy works will be expecting in next update πŸ˜‰
i loved the supernatural dude u r supernatural u r hell talented 😳sam and dean of my fav show i have to catch up a lot of them,...
desp housewife 

i m in love with these style oh my gosh 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 make some grey anatomy or castle onces like that plz

the swaron stuff is amamzing πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘lovely coliouringgg

i loved the signy even without text it speaks out  πŸ˜‰

i loved the random stuuufss πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ overall awsomeee😳

Edited by Aichuu - 11 years ago