Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ttrocks

Congratulations for this new FF dear... So, my "chhota packet, bada dhamaka" sis is all set to rock the writers' world of ktlk forum... β˜ΊοΈ Good luck!!!

Thank you so much Tupu di... I really need it...πŸ˜ƒ

First of all, salam hai aapki himmat ko... pehle hi FF mein, domestic abuse jaise sensitive social issue ko chheda hai aapne... aur justice bhi poora kar rahi hai aap apni kahani ke saath... πŸ‘
Ab woh toh waqt hi batayega, k main kitni justice kar pati hoon...😳 Anyways, thanx again...πŸ˜ƒ 

The concept that u have chosen for ur fiction is a sad reality of thousands of innocent south-asian girls' lives who get married to NRI grooms and unfortunately get trapped as a slave and have their lives ruined... 😭 I know ya...

Nidhi married to Jagan gave me a 10000 volt ka Zatka... seriously...   
I knew this... jagan k sath nidhi ka pair sabko jhatka dega...πŸ˜†
But, it's what the story is all about... so, I am ok with it and Jagan is already established as abusive and treacherous husband for all ktlkians. However, all the pain inflicted on my dear Nidhi - physical and emotional - rendered me all sob sob... 😭😭😭 Aisa kaun sa atyachaar hai yahan jo ki domestic violence ki category mein aata ho aur Nidhi ne nahi saha ho... 🀒 Upar se aisi barbarous kick pregnant wife ko... 😲 I swear, agar yeh jagan mere haath mein kabhi aaya to dekh lena, woh haal karungi uska ki naani ki naani yaad aa jayegi usko... 😑

I know, its really provoking... Pehle mann kiya tha ke Nidhi ko Provoked movie ki Aishwarya Rai bana doon... saara kaam tamaam ho jaayega... lekin fir nidhi would have landed up behind the bars... Phir meri kahani ka kya hota???πŸ˜† Isliye jagan ko police k hawale kar diya...πŸ˜†

Aazeenji... meri 1 request hai aapse: Jaise hi Nidhi ko hosh aaye, usko iss jagan ke khilaf bayan dilwana...Jo hukum mere aaqa...! 

yeh nahi ki aadarsh bharatiy naari aur Devi banker chup rahe... Waise toh mujhe andaza hai ki aisa nahi hoga coz Nidhi was shown very determined to escape from Jagan's cage but phir bhi mere man mein jo baat aai woh maine likh di...
No ways is nidhi going to b that adarsh kind of a wife in this respect... She has way too much suffered bcoz of him... so deffo she wanna leave him...😳😳 
Loved to see Nidhi as a pediatrician and with a very nice and caring family and Anji like friend in India.
...πŸ˜ƒ...

What I liked most is she talking to her baby to pray for their safe escape and staying determined to break free of his tortures...She has her baby only to talk to na... aur kaun hai uska sahara wahan... So, she's sharing her grieves with her baby...😊😭

thank God, she had some monies & her passport was within her reach only - Jagan hadnt taken it away and put it in the lock-box... 😊 This was a last minute addition... warna uska ghar se nikalna b bematlab ho jata, agar na uske paas uska passport hota n na hi paise... I'll use them, in future... wait n watch...πŸ˜ƒ
Jagan's behaviour and dialogue were really abhorrent but pathetically true to reality... 🀒 Such abusive and tyrant people can show such atrocities only... 😑 Hmmm... I know... I guess, aise hi kuch kehte honge aise log... I hope, I didnt go overboard there with the dialogues...πŸ˜•

I dont see much chances of survival of the fetus... unless u r offering us a medical miracle πŸ˜ƒ Whatever u decide is upto u and I am with u in any option u choose: termination or continuation of Nidhi's pregnancy.
That kick scene, is the real life incident of the maid we had, years back... unke husband bhi drink karke aate thhey, unhe bohot maarte thhey... she too was preggy, when unke hubby ne unko aise hi kick kiya tha... unfortunately, along with, losing her baby, the sad news that followed was, she could never be a mother... I mean, she could never conceive... ye fic likhte waqt, mujhe wohi aunty yaad aa gayi, n maine unke hi jaisa incident likha tha...

Ashutosh would be the Godsend now... huh?? Really liked her in-laws and Jethji - Ashutoshji's arrival at the perfect moment and why their arrival will be revealed in next chapter I hope. But, who called the cops? Some neighbour or Ashu and her in-laws themselves? Answers to these questions, in the next part...πŸ˜ƒ

Awaiting next part... plz. try to update soon!!! Haan behen... I'm trying to write the next part...πŸ˜•... 1st part likhte waqt, mujhe realise nahi hua, k what I'm inviting 4 myself...🀒... By God, searching here n there, what to do, itna homework apni padhai mein bhi nahi kiya...πŸ˜†

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review... indeed the longest one...πŸ˜†

loads of love...
Aaz...
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ena292

Hi,azeen.! kaise ho?

Hi Ena...! M fyn sweety..! Aap kaisi ho? N how r ur exams going on...?
Happy to see u wid a ff.Thanx yaa... It was really nice buss jagan ko nidhi ki pati k roop mein accha nehi laga. Bt ashu agaya to no tension.Yup... I know, aap sab ko jagan nahi pasand aaya... aur aana bhi nahi chahiye...πŸ˜‰... yup Ashu aa toh gaya hai, But, his way is not easy too... Ashu hai toh zaroor lekin wo kya kar paayega, ye depend karta hai...Update fast 😊 Trying hard...!πŸ˜ƒ

Thanx 4 the review...πŸ˜ƒ
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjani9

All the best for your new FF...but not too many troubles please...

Thank you Anjani ji... Let her come out of the pain first.. The path is but obviously tough, But, waqt aane par shayad thoda aasaan ho jaaye...
ZedZee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
inteha ho gayi... intezaar ki...aazeen !!!!πŸ˜† wen are u updating ???
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZedZee92

inteha ho gayi... intezaar ki...aazeen !!!!πŸ˜† wen are u updating ???

Sabr ka phal Inshallah, meetha hoga... so, sabr karo...πŸ˜†
ZedZee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Sabr ka phal Inshallah, meetha hoga... so, sabr karo...πŸ˜†

hahaπŸ˜† okay... i am ready to wait patiently provided the chapter is super long ...πŸ˜‰
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZedZee92

hahaπŸ˜† okay... i am ready to wait patiently provided the chapter is super long ...πŸ˜‰

Zara baby... Dont expect me, to b libra, turags, acheiver, dr. malvika, cool_sk, or sujatha. rao, or any of the fic writers...πŸ˜ƒ I shall never promise 4 a super long update... Meri capacity nahi hai itna lamba likhne ki... Aur jab likhna hoga, toh likh bhi doongi...πŸ˜†
Aazeen02 thumbnail
OK guys... koi jaaga hua hai kya? My next chap is ready... only left with a little of editing work... Post karoon kya?
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Chalo, aap sab sotey raho... m updating it... Subah uthke padh lena... ok... Gudnite guys...πŸ˜ƒ
Aazeen02 thumbnail
     Chapter-2

Soon, the ambulance arrived, Nidhi was taken inside the van, meanwhile, handcuffed Jagan was brought down, Ashutosh & his parents saw so much unfamiliarity in his eyes, that it made, almost impossible the fact, that he ever knew them, or say, they ever knew him...
   Setting aside all the other thoughts,Ashu & his father, Dr. Alok Mathur and mother, Mrs. Sudha Mathur, accompanied Nidhi to the hospital.Soon, she was admitted in the hospital. There Ashu & his parents waited in the waiting area, till the doctors examined & started treating her.
   All the three of them, thinking the very same thing...'Jagan & his this new avtaar' that was completely new to them.

Alok Mathur: Mujhe toh abhi tak yaqeen hi nahi ho raha hai, ye Jagan aisa kuch kar sakta hai...

Sudha: Mujhe toh uss pal ko kosne ka mann kar raha hai, jab aap usey uske jallaad baap se bacha kar laaye thhey... Jaisa baap, waisa beta... ussne bhi, apni biwi ko maar-maar k maar hi daala, aur ye Jagan bhi... Hey Bhagwaan! Kya haalat kar di meri uss bechaari bachhi ki...

AM:  Sudha, wo hardly 8-10 saal ka tha, jab hum usey Virendra ke yahan se laaye thhey... Ab usey kya yaad raha hoga... Aur phir ghar k maahaul se bhi toh fark padta hai na... Hum dono ko bhi usney kabhi ladte nahi dekha hoga... Phir, phir... Itna zeher aaya kahan se uske andar... Yaqeen hi nahi hota, ki iski parvarish humne ki hai? Jaane kahan kami reh gayi, humari seekh mein?

Ashu:  Baba, kayi baar, abusive parent ka asar genetically unke bachhon mein aata hai... Bhale hi, usney aap dono ko jhagadte nahi dekha, lekin apne parents ko toh dekha hai... Aur wahi asar uske andar aaya hai... Haan, bas hairat ki baat ye hai, ke uske andar ki aggressiveness humne kabhi nahi dek... Ek minute-ek minute... Dekhi hai...  Juvenile Delinquency... 

S: Ye kya hota hai beta...?

Ashu: Maa yaad hai, ye jab chota tha, toh iske school se complaints aati thi... Yaad hai, ek baar isne class k kisi bachhe ka kaan kaat liya tha, n that boy started bleeding... Aur ek baar aur, jab isney kisi ko kaanch k tukde se maarne ki koshish ki thi...

S: Haan beta, yaad hai... Jab uski counsellings karwa kar humne ussey boarding school mein daal diya thha... 

Ashu: Haan maa... tabhi... Humne iss baat ko observe hi nahi kara... k uske bachpan se hi usmein violent streaks thi... Humara dhyaan kabhi iss taraf gaya hi nahi...Juvenile delinquency means a Habitual commiting of criminal acts... Maa... iss baat par baat hum baad mein karte hain... Abi toh nidhi ki chinta ho rahi hai...

S: Mera toh ye soch ke dil baitha jaa raha hai ke, wo bachhi, kiss haalat mein hogi... woh toh shukr ho Jagan ke neighbours, Mr.& Mrs. Louis ka, Jinhone, humein iss baat ki jaankaari di, ke shayad humara beta, apni patni ke saath aisa sulook kar karta hai... Aur waqt par unhone police ko phone kar diya... Warna ye Jagan aur kitni haiwaniyat dikhata...Ashu, mujhe toh iss baat se sochke  bhi darr lagta hai ke, hum Nidhi ke ghar waalon ko kya jawab denge... Ke unki phool si bachhi ka kya haal ho gaya hai...

Ashu: Maa... Nidhi humari Zimmedaari hai... Jis din uske baba ne uska kanyaadaan kiya, wo humari amaanat hai.. Baba, Pehle humein Nidhi ki haalat sudhaarni hogi... Usko uski uss dari-sehmi si haalat se nikaalna hoga... Maa, usey hum sabke sahare ki, pyar ki, vishwaas ki zaroorat hai...Humse jo ban padega, wo hum karenge, Nidhi ki zindagi behtar banane ke liye... Uske baad uska jo bhi faisla hoga, humein manzoor hona chahiye...

AM: Tum theek kehte ho Ashu, Nidhi humari bahu nahi, beti hai... Aur uski behetri, sehat aur khushi k liye, humse jo bhi banega,wo hum karenge... Kyu Sudha?

S: Ji bilkul... Ashu, kya lagta hai tujhe, Nidhi ko kitna samay lagega, theek hone mein?

A: Maa, ye toh main nahi keh sakta ke usey kitna samay lagega, wo toh doctors hi bata paayenge, jo uska ilaaj kar rahe hain... Haan lekin, ek baat tayy hai maa, usmein aatm-vishwaas ki bohot kami hogi, wo ab logon par, bharosa kam karegi... wo andar se poori tarah se toot chuki hogi... Humein uske toote tukdo ko jodna hai...
     Achha suniye, maa-baba, police officers ne mujhe nidhi ko admit karake, milne station bulaya tha, jaakar dekhta hoon, kya hai... Aur uss Jagan ko bhi...

Ashu reached the station, where he was told by the officer,that, Jagan's case is to be definitely filed as a case of Domestic Violence, Covering Physical & Emotional Abuse... That was clearly seen at the crime site... They themselves saw Nidhi and her pitiable state...

Officer: Dr. Ashutosh, we shall have to take statements, allegations & accusations From Mrs. Nidhi Mathur... Let me inform you, if Mrs. Nidhi Mathur's allgations are filed, mind it, your brother cannot be saved from the hands of law...

Ashu: I know officer, if Nidhi gives her statements, I shall be really happy... What if Jagan is my brother, Wrong is wrong, and no matter who did it, the wrong shall be punished...
     By the way officer, I want to meet Jagan... Before You start remanding him, I shall do some myself...

Officer: Sure Dr. Mathur, you may proceed to the waiting area, he shall be brought there...

Ashu went into the waiting area, raging with anger... To see, the monster, who unfortunately is his Adoptive brother...
    There came Jagan, with two constables, calm and composed, totally belying the image Ashu saw of him few hours back...

Ashu: Jagan, tell me,what was all this? I never knew, you could be such a monster, man...!

Jagan: Bhai, listen to me, I tell you, She is such a b***h, She doesn't gives me, what I want... She disobeys me... ME? Her husband...? It's a wife's duty to follow every instruction & command, her husband gives to her... But she, She doesn't listen to me... And see, she was betraying me, ditching me... She was about to leave me Bhai... But, you see, I managed to stop her... Just do me two favours Bhai, keep that b***h, locked up into the room, like I used to keep her, don't forget to put the electricity connection of her room off... Don't give her any food, And if she does a murmur even, give her one tight slap, she'll get quite... Thoda aansoo bahayegi... Jaane kab samjhegi, thappad khaate saath hi, Ganga-Jamuna bahaane lagti hai... Cell phones ussey door rakhna, jab dekho, India phone lagaane ki firaakh mein rehti hai... Ussey kisi se baat mat karne dena... Bas, main wapas aa jaaon, Phir uske saare mazey loonga... Aap fikar mat karna... (During all this, Ashu was giving him The nastiest looks of the world...)
    Aur bhai, doosri baat, mujhe yahan se nikalwaao... Kya hai na, Mujhe sharab peeye bina, Aur nidhi ke sath kuch bed mein waqt spend kiye bina neend nahi aati... Aap samajh rahe ho na Bhai...?

Till then, Ashu got up from the chair he was sitting, held Jagan by his collars, and said- " Jagan maine tere jaisa haiwaan aaj tak nahi dekha... Uss bechhari, ladki ne  tera kya bigaada tha? Mera mann kar raha hai, ke main yahin k yahin, tumhaara galaa dabaa doon aur yahin, isi zameen ke neeche tujhe gaad doon... You b*****d! Biwi tumhare hukum maanne, ya, tumhaari jismaani bhookh mitaane ke liye nahi hoti hai... Huh! Main bhi kise samjha raha hoon... Jagan, agar mujhe zaraa bhi andaaza hota, ke tum iss kism ke aadmi ho, toh mera yaqeen karo, main, tumhaari shaadi, ussey kya, Kisi se bhi nahi hone deta...
     Tu chahta hai, ke main tujhe yahan se baahar nikalwaaoon,? Tu jaanta hai, ke main kya chahta hoon? Main chahta hoon ke- Bhagwaan kare, tu yahan se kabhi baahar na aa paaye, tujhe Bhagwaan ussey baddtar din dikhaaye, Jo tumne Nidhi ko dikhaaye, taaki tumhe ye ehsaas ho, ke  dard kya hota hai, takleef kya hoti hai... Aur phir main poochunga, ke kaisa laga...
    Mera mann karta hai, ke main yahan ki Central Government se request karoon, ke tumhara Medical License cancel kar dein, taaki, tumhe ye ehsaas ho, ke, Doctor jaan bachaane wala hota hai, jaan lene waala nahi... Aur ye bhi ehsaas ho ke, bina paise, bina khaana, bina electricity ke kaisa lagta hai...
    Mera mann karta hai, ke yahan ki police, tumhe itna peete-itna peete, ke tumhaare jism ki uss har maar ka dard tumhe, Dino mehsoos ho... Phir ,main poochunga, teri aankhon mein aansoo kyu aaye, tujhe toh pitne ki aadat ho gayi hogi na...
     (With that, Ashu left Jagan's collar in such anger, that Jagan fell onto the floor)
    Mera mann karta hai, ke in  haathon par, jo haath tumhaare, uspar, maarne ke liye utthe thhey, itne maare jaaye, ke tumahara haath seedhe se tumse rakha bhi naa jaaye...
     Mera mann karta hai, tumhaare inn pairon ko, Jinse, tumne uss, maasoom ladki ko kick kiya, ussey tukde-tukde karke phaink doon, taaki, ye phir, kisi ko kick karne toh kya, Khade hone laayak bhi naa rahein...

Till then the constables, that were standing a bit far off, came near Ashu, and asked him to relax... Jagan shall be punished for his doings...
     Ashutosh angrily came out of the waiting area, when the officer told him, that Jagan's statements have been recorded by the hidden cameras there, Which has already been as proofs against him...
   After thanking the officers, soon, Ashu reached the hospital, where his parents were sitting there as he left them...

AM: Kya hua Ashu, kya kaha officers ne? Aur, aur wo Jagan, usney kuch kaha?

Ashu: Baba, mujhe ye dekh kar lag hi nahi raha tha, ke ye wahi jagan hai, jiske saath mera bachpan beeta... Jiski maasoomiyat par main waari jaata tha... Aaj, aaj wo ladka khule-aam,  mujhe wo saari baatein kehta hai, Jo wo nidhi ke saath karta thha... Baba, mera sach mein mann kar raha hai, ke nidhi ke kadmon mein jhuk kar maafi maang loon... wo bhi kam hi hoga shaayad... Aaj mera mann kar raha hai, ke Nidhi ke kuch dukh main le loon, shayad wo thodi halki ho jaaye... Kya kya saha hai usne, hum andaaza bhi nahi laga sakte... 
    Maa-baba, aap log wahan, Jagan ki baatein sunte na, toh aapka mann karta ke wahin-ki wahin uski jaan le loon...
     Police ne uske bayaan, hidden cameras se le liye hain.. Unhe shayad pata thha, ke, wo mujhe kuch na kuch kahega... Aur wohi hua bhi... Police bas Nidhi ke bayaan lena chahte hain, taaki, uske allegations aur bayaan se, case bilkul mazboot ho jaayega. phir shaayad Jagan ko koi nahi bacha sakta..

S: Bas, Bhagwaan kare Nidhi, meri bachhi, jaldi se theek ho jaaye, apne bayaan dede... Usko uske jeewan ki saari khushiyan mil jaayein...
    Achha sunn, doctor ne humko ye papers bharne ko diye thhey... Ismein Nidhi ke saath kya kya hua... nidhi k saath humaare rishta, wagaira-wagairah bharna thha... hume apna bhar diya hai, le tu bhi bhar ke jamaa kar de... Ilaaj mein aasaani hogi...

As Ashu completed and filled the questionnaire and submitted...
   After sometime, the doctors had come out of the room, where Nidhi was admitted.

Doc: Dr. Ashutosh, we had examined Nidhi and started treating her... We want to have a talk with you all, about her case, Please follow me, in the conference room...

The whole team of doctors, Ashutosh & his parents all went into the CR...

Dr.1: Ok! Here we start... I'm Dr. George Matt, I'm here, as a doc to treat, with all the physical injuries, that the patient has, & here is my team, Dr. Mary, our Obs-Gyn; Dr. Jenny, our Psychiatrist & psychotherapist...
    So, lets start with the injuries- the patient has, too many bruises, all over the body, as you people mentioned it to be the case of DV, thankfully, no bones are broken & neither are injured, some of the places have lacerations, which differ from each other on the basis of time, ie., some are semi-healed & some are fresh, ie. they are recently given by the spouse; there is a slight head injury and little back injury, apparently due to fall from the stairs as you people had described, But, again, thankfully, they are superficial, she'll need sometime, to heal with them, currently, she is going to face a lot of physical and mental pain... Details would be told by the rest of the doctors... Over to you Dr. Mary...

Dr.M: Thanx Doc... M afraid... Dr...( seeing the details of the guardians on the papers on the table) Ashutosh... There's a sad news to follow... We could not save the baby at any cost...

Ashu:(looking at his parents & then at the doc) Baby? You mean, Nidhi was pregnant?

DM: Yes, Dr. Ashutosh, she was around 14 weeks along.. Again, this must be the due to the violence on her... (with this Ashu closed his eyes in dismay & gave an exasperated sigh...)

Ashu: But, does that effect her reproductive system in the future..?

DM: No, Dr. Ashutosh, You  should thank the Lord Almighty,& yours and Nidhi's Lucky stars... May be, God had finally taken mercy on her... She would definitely, as far as I'm sure, conceive the next time, whenever she wants.. That wont be anything to concern about... But, the news of losing the baby shall be another trauma for her... That shall be dealt by, Dr. Jenny... Dr. Jenny, over to you...

DJ: Thanx Dr. Mary!( then she turned to the Mathurs) Look Dr. Ashutosh, this is not as easy as we think... As, I had asked you all to fill the entire questionnaire, & the other details, about all that had happened with her, your relation with the patient, ect. I'm afraid, that she may not like your presence around her... As you three are the abuser's family members... Specially Mr. Mathur & you, dr. Ashutosh... she will generate the feling of insecurity, as you all are the MALE blood relatives of the abuser...

Ashu: I'm sorry to correct you here Doc... We have no blood relations with Jagan, I mean, The abuser here... his biological mother was my mothers long lost friend, we found out about them, just before his mother died due to DV... My father brought him home, except the initial hitches, him showing his aggressiveness, he never showed that kind of behaviour... so, we had adopted him... so, we have no blood realtions with him... Infact, we all are standing against him, to fight for the betterment of Nidhi...

DJ: Oh! thats great Dr. Ashutosh...! this is the best thing to start with... We, doctors, will first make her believe the fact about your relations with Jagan, and how strongly You people are in support of her well being... she would need time, But I'm sure, this would really help her  to heal mentally... you know when Some people are there as a huge support, such patients, try recovering really faster... I shall keep telling you all what to do, and you see, may be that work wonders on her...

Ashu: We really hope Doc.. Whatever you say...

DJ: Ok then... I wish you all luck...! we shall start her treatment at the emotional level too as soon as she comes into her senses...

Till then, one of the nurses knock at the door..." Emmm... Doc, The patient at Room no. 14, Mrs. Nidhi Mathur, is gaining conciousness... You all are needed...

Ok guys... that was it... I finally wrote the chap... I hope, I had not messed up things... Comments welcome...πŸ˜ƒ

Love...
Aazeen...😳

Edited by Aazeen02 - 11 years ago