Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ttrocks

Do-Teen alarm laga do pass mein 😃 Agar ek bandh karke phir se so gaye to doosra/teesra to jaga hi dega 😃

Aapki jaankaari k liye bataa doon... main 15 alarms lagaake soti hoon... Ghar mein jitno k cell phones hain, plus mere jitne bhi hain, sab mein alarms hote hain... and main unn sab ko bhi off karke so sakti hoon...😉😉 😆
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vidishaa

I liked the update and that is why I am curious about the next chapter...I slept at ten an now I am wide awake at 3 AM😃
Waiting for your new ff...when are you posting it 21st or 22/23?

Stay tuned to our forum then, Vidishaaji... Kal agar is time pe aap forum pe honge to main pakka aapse baatein karungi... Today will have to go... 😃 C ya later!!GN!!SD!! Happy Wednesday!!
Aazeen02 thumbnail

CPBD aur "Masoom Dimaag" 😆 Phir toh aap CA nahi karte Aazeen!!
Aap jo aur jaise likhna chahe mazoor hai bas Nidhi ko Jagan ke khilaf bayan dilwana mat bhoolna... agar is chapter mein nahi karvaya to next mein sahi... But plz. make sure she does that as soon as she regains consciousness & is able to recollect past incidents & talk. Thanks in anticipation of request granted!!!

Haan behen... bilkul bayaan dilwa doongi... kaha tha na aapke pehle wale comment mein bhi Jo hukum mere aaqa... bas baat khatam... aapka hukum sir-aankhon par...
ttrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Aapki jaankaari k liye bataa doon... main 15 alarms lagaake soti hoon... Ghar mein jitno k cell phones hain, plus mere jitne bhi hain, sab mein alarms hote hain... and main unn sab ko bhi off karke so sakti hoon...😉😉😆

U r priceless my CPBD!! 😃 ok sugar... Gotta go! C ya later! GN! SD!
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Stay tuned to our forum then, Vidishaaji... Kal agar is time pe aap forum pe honge to main pakka aapse baatein karungi... Today will have to go... 😃 C ya later!!GN!!SD!! Happy Wednesday!!

Haan yaar... ab hum bhi chale...! gn every1 yaar...😃
Aazeen02 thumbnail

U r priceless my CPBD!! 😃 ok sugar... Gotta go! C ya later! GN! SD!

OK- tata-bye-bye... kal phir milenge, chalte-chalte...
ttrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Haan behen... bilkul bayaan dilwa doongi... kaha tha na aapke pehle wale comment mein bhi Jo hukum mere aaqa... bas baat khatam... aapka hukum sir-aankhon par...

Thank you ji!! Waise maine hukum nahi request hi kiya tha. Ab aap jaker so jao aaram se!! Kal milenge!! tc!! Happy Wednesday!!
ZedZee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aazeen sweety... thanx a lot for the update...😃

it was superb...👏 

must say that jagan really disgusts me...and glad to read that he is not  ashu's blood brother...
well now... really waiting to read how nidhi is gonna react and how ashu and his family are gonna take care of her... great going !!!

pleaseee continue soon 
vidyasabde thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
you hve started ASHNI story with totally  diff track. well scripted  but very difficult and unbearable to see our strong Nidhi in such state.
pl take her out soon from this state.

Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
ok..First of all...good decision to NOT make Ashutosh and Jagan as full fledged brothers...and you covered the med aspects well...calling in all the Docs from various depts while giving the update...now lets see how Ashu and his parents reassure Nidhi...she would be backing off from everyone, right? may be Sudha would be the first one to break the ice...being another female and all..

Nice chapter all in all...good work Aazeen...