Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
@Ash: Thank you so much for the lovely compliment. πŸ€—

@Deepti: Great to see you back in full form. Loved your thoughts through the past pages.πŸ‘

@Pearl:
πŸ€—

@Zet: Hey there, pal...had a relatively relaxing Sunday. Hope the same for ya...aww, love ya back.
πŸ€—
Expecting an intense PV week ahead...with loads of drama and melodrama...and maybe a positive reaction by Yash in the end...πŸ˜•

GOODNIGHT ALL!!! See ya in the new morn of a new week...
πŸ€—
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Deepti1808

@Tilu: How are you girl. Missed you much.πŸ€—

Did you die and go to heaven during the KC aarya moments !!!

I was just imagining your reactions while watching. LOL

aww I missed you too πŸ€— how have you been ?? 
LOL πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Nope I was unwell πŸ˜’ but I did not stop doing eyecon and kisscon with yash ji ...he was HOTILICIOUSπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
All I love about last week's episode is gurmeet @ yash ji 's  dialogue delivery and expressions..it was fantastic...love him lots..  and I'm not worried about dubey blackmails aarti..I don't give a damm , that dupey would chicken out he can't face yash ...anyway I'm sure yash will come to know about prashant on his own ...
Edited by Tilashini - 11 years ago
Deepti1808 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG you guys fought over the Kangans !!!!
And here i have totally forgotten about them.

Yeah but Pearl even i thought they were supposedly Arpi's kangans.
As it would lead to a goldmine of twists and imagine Bua finding out they were missing and giving Aarti the third degree.
Wouldn't that be fun!!!

But i dont think Aarti would be that stupid i mean why not put some other ornament as a collateral??
Ok everything else was given by G3 so she would have been caught instantly i guess.
So i am still not sure whether those were Arpi's kangans or not.
Let them bring them up again so that we can be sure.
-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am so frustrated with Aarti atm, no matter how many excuses we can find for her because honestly she needs to act like an adult and make her own decisions. Period. If she doesn't tell Yash this week too, I have no sympathy for her!
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Deepti At first I thought that too,but then,G3 gave Aarthi a jweelary set,so I supposed they were from that set.Let's see.

@Tilashini Are you fine now?

@Indu Good Night!
-Kash- thumbnail
@Deepti: Aarti's amnesia is worse than Yash, kangan gone and she didn't even think about that?? This is what I say about her inviting troubles!!
-Kash- thumbnail
They need to show more insight into Yash as I know more about what Prashant is thinking right now than Yash! I dunno why they aren't using GC properly!
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@deepti il be in swarglok evertytime I see AARYA momentsβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†..and.now bua gives me a heart attack  I swear I'm gonna murder her and the necklace will be with dubeys  πŸ˜†

anyway I wonder .what will happen in Pari's case..she left out uss Raat someone gotta bring that up πŸ€” bomb attack in PV for the 200th episode...I thought there was suppose to be a celebration for completing 200episodes πŸ˜†
Edited by Tilashini - 11 years ago
-Kash- thumbnail
No new promo yet, does this mean more dragging this week!! Do they really wanna lose all the viewers?!!
Deepti1808 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Tilu: Bless you for bring Pari back into our minds.
Ofcourse we are so fixated with Aarya that we have not given any thought to the Pari Kand.

Why am i saying "WE"

Let me rephrase -- I do believe the CVs can throw us a googly with the 200th episode BOMB
the bomb can be totally unrelated to Aarya-BMT-Prashanth-Divorce thing and can be totally about Pari.

Kudos Tilu for bringing that up.

Remember the Santan saptami vrat guys.
When we were least expecting the CVs did the Pari revelation then.