Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
@Deepti : Yess .. thats what I meant .. somewhere I need to see that restlessness and tadap in Yash for Aarti's pain .. slowly and eventually ...this whole phase of Aarti's past is his biggest test of how much he loves Aarti and even though I know initially he will feel betrayed for the whole lie thing but I want to see how he manages it all on his own .. for once I want to see his character performing inidvidually without anyone's suggestions or help ... 🤔
Deepti1808 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey i totally forgot did u guys hear what yash had said regarding his past behaviour towards aarti that he is angry with himself .

i was so happy the cvs mentioned that bit.
not exactly a full fledged apology but close enough.

i now grant yash to speak n do lovey dovey stuff without me flinching. LOL
angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful discussions guys. I am too lazy to do a take so putting down my thoughts in response to few posts.

@Indu, I so agree with you. The war that was raging in Aarti's mind was so obvious. I know she should just spit it out to Yash. The whole thing reminds me of a book I read about mountain climbers climbing Mt Everest. They try climbing the mountain with such gusto. Slowly they start facing all kinds of obstacles: blizzards, losing their way, lack of oxygen and as a result hallucinations and so on. They still plough on but by the time they are almost at the top they are so exhausted mentally and physically. Some of them find that last burst of strength and climb to the top but others find the last few Kilometer of the climb the hardest and are not able to find that final push mentally, to get them to the top. The girl is struggling. Will she be able to find that last burst of courage to tell Yash is the question?

@Jyo, loved your post. Yes, Aarti's feelings of obligation is what is at play here. For Yash, it was his inability to let go of Arpita. Remember the scene in Mumbai by the bridge when Aarti puts her hand on Yash's shoulder and tells him not to be obsessed with Arpita's memories. Because that was Yash's biggest issue, his obsession with Arpita. Similarly, Yash tells Aarti that when you share your burden it lessens. That is one of Aarti's biggest problems, her inability to share her problems with anyone else. By the way I am so missing your A/Rs. ðŸ˜­

@Anonee, I am not even sure where to start with the Dubeys. I just don't understand Papa Dubey. He wants to tell Yash, then he doesn't want to, then he does, then he doesn't. What in the world does he want ???? Jeez!

@Naeema, that was beautiful. That was Prashant and Aarti's story in pictures. Now that we have become so accustomed to Vineet as Prashant, it was weird seeing Sarwar's pictures as Prashant. 

@Angel, I am yet to read your comic but can I tell you how glad I am to see you. We have been missing so many of our regulars for sometime. But your post on the episode was absolutely fantastic. I loved Cas baby yesterday and his dialogue to Bua that it didn't look like she was having any trouble with the guests was howlarious. ðŸ¤£

jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Jyo,

I won't say anything about the hero Yash. But just as the character Yash, I can see he is very correct.

If its just that he is seeing that Arati is in stress and in no way saying anything he would have gone on an investigation mode. But see here, Yash first saw Arati is stressed after the phone call and he asked who it was, she didn't reply, next day he was Arati wanted to go to Shobha's house, so he sort of understood the problem is there and then she disappears from KC. When he reaches Shobha's place, Shobha feeds him the lie that she is not well and so Arati came. If you look into Arati's character, she can run away to Shobha like that if Shobha is not well, so Yash would accept that. Still he understood there is more to it and so he tried to make Arati speak that out. 

See, he may think that Shobha and Dubey may need some financial assistance(as they are not that rich) or something and Arati couldn't ask it to him . That could be the maximum he can think or may be Shobha has some serious health problems and similarly need some financial assistance. That will be what a normal man would think and than that may be suddenly their dead son has become alive and he is terminally ill.

About Arati solving the Uss Raat issue, I till now didn't understand how she forgot that in the first place. But even then she guessed all the wrong things and never the right one and got to that when doctor told she is pregnant and I don't want such a guess game from Yash .

About Yash having less screen space, I don't think so. I have seen so many people complaining(not you and actually this part is not for you Jyo, but writing what I feel with all the comments on not seeing enough Yash) on that and never replied. Because for the story to move some times some one is a bit side- tracked and you can't have both the leads all the times romancing and PV is not such a show. Also if in one episode Yash is not there, all wil start crying, why is it so? I saw Yash almost all time on Monday's episode, he was very less on tuesday, but full on wednesday and thursday during the KC pooja and even on friday, then is it that only I can see Yash and no one else  ðŸ˜†

And I feel, Mittals are taking the story to a point where Yash's trust is broken and he will be deeply hurt by all Dubey's and Arati. So all these trust dialogues and his assurances are needed, to show the impact of hurt.
Edited by jikky_84 - 11 years ago
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Angel,

So, Bua found out about BMT ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜† at last some one from Scindya family found out ðŸ˜†.
Deepti1808 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ok one doubt when is aarti's operation due?

r v going to spend the upcoming week in hospital

imagine yash arrives at the scene of crime n aarti faints 
nice naa faiting in the hspital itself saves so much effort

prashanth surviving is a given for me
he is a goldmine of possible twists so he has to live not for dubeys but for the story
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Kirthi: I try to come from a non judgmental place for this show. A lot has been said about these characters being not black and white but a shade of grey here and there. So I love all the character discussions without blaming anyone but when it comes to Arti is wrong and Yash is wrong or Dubey is wrong I don't like it much. Also I try to not read any takes before hand because if I do read I'll end up not writing anything as I loose my steam in the process of reading all the takes.

Now I've read most takes and I agree on these points.

1. Yash should come to know all about this BMT saga!
2. I feel that Prashant truth is not going to be such a big bomb.
3. Arti keeping quite is going to be the big bomb I feel, because Yash has worked so hard to gain her trust.
4. Arti should get rid of any inkling of duplicity on her part from Yash's mind.
5. I feel Yash is going to be more hurt than angry this time and that will show with whom his heart lies now!

Forgive me if my facts got distorted.
Edited by AngelDark - 11 years ago
angake thumbnail

Interesting discussion Ria and Jyo. 

I am not going to go into a Yash Vs Aarti discussion because I honestly don't think there is one. This story is truly about parallels. What Yash went through post Mumbai is what Aarti is going through right now. Then Yash was and now Aarti is in a situation where at some level they know they are not doing the right thing yet they can't bring themselves to cross that last hurdle. Yash's tearful confession to Gayatri about him being a terrible father, son and so on is still fresh in my mind. He knew he was hurting everyone but still couldn't bring himself to think through things logically. Same with Aarti now. 

But just a quick point on about why  Yash haven't asked Aarti about the past. Yash earlier did not ask Aarti anything about her past because he was clearly not interested. It did not affect him one way or the other. Her tears that one time he asked gave him them incentive not to ever ask. But that was not because he was concerned for her. It was because it gave him the perfect foil for not needing to find out any more about her. I disagree, Ria, with the statement which guy in his right mind would have forced on. If Yash was interested, he certainly would have ploughed on to find out more about Aarti like he is doing now by constantly reiterating to trust him. He didn't at that time and I don't blame him at all for that because he just didn't want to. He wasn't emotionally invested in Aarti at that time. 

Right now, he is in love with her or falling in love with her. There really is nothing stopping him from asking her about her 1st husband. This is completely out of context with respect to the current scenario. I am not saying the onus is on Yash to find out about Prashant. No it is absolutely Aarti's responsibility to tell Yash about Prashant. But what I am saying is that where Yash is right now emotionally I wish he would show more curiosity about Aarti's past. How she felt with the loss of her husband and stuff like that. It has just been the last few days since Aarti has been visibly upset. But Yash had all the time since he started accepting Aarti as a part of his life and he has never once been curious about her. And the argument that he is afraid to upset her err just does not seem convincing. Aarti hasn't been forthcoming with her past and I can see from Yash's point of view how that would look like she doesn't want to talk about it. But considering how he feels about her now I don't think that should be an obstacle for him to want to find out more about her. He does not show any interest at all about her past which sometime perplexes me. 

Anyways, he will surely when the truth is out and he knows Prashant is still living an breathing and not dead. Good discussion guys!

angake thumbnail
@Angel. No facts distorted buddy. ðŸ˜† And guess what I agree with all your points.

I too don't like what is happening. Not with Dubey's actions, nor Aarti's. But this has to play out. This is dealing with every insecurity Aarti has. It s like slowly the poison is being removed from her just like how it was with Yash. And my bet is that things are going to get worse before it gets better. 

But don't disappear on us again. ðŸ˜³
angake thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepti1808

hey i totally forgot did u guys hear what yash had said regarding his past behaviour towards aarti that he is angry with himself .

i was so happy the cvs mentioned that bit.
not exactly a full fledged apology but close enough.

i now grant yash to speak n do lovey dovey stuff without me flinching. LOL

Ha ha Deepti. You may not believe it but hearing Yash's that particular dialogue, you are the first person that came to my mind. Maybe because we both along with someone else had this discussion few days aback about Yash's apology not just for the Mumbai incidents but for many past incidents when he has hurt Aarti in the name of preserving the sanctity of Arpita's memories. Yes i was over the moon too when he said that. These Cvs believe in a flow... They will bring back issues that weren't properly dealt with at some point in time or the other.