Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tahitien-moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hiii sweeties just saw this article And thaught it might show clearly to yash in understanding that arati is lying to him

Signs Your Partner Is Being
Dishonest Or Hiding Something

He/She keeps to himself/herself - People that bottle emotions have a tendency to hide things other than their emotions. They seem to have a "don't ask don't tell" policy, or an "ask and I will tell if I want policy".

He/She goes with whatever everyone else thinks/says/feels- I have seen this pattern quite often. Dishonest people seem to not have opinions of their own. Instead you will see/hear them regurgitate  opinions or feelings of someone else as their own. They will take a conversation you have with them and tell it like it is their own to someone else. Often they will do this right in front of you, unknowingly.

Stories seem to have holes - When asking serious questions take good mental notes. If something is suspicious ask the same question in a different manner, on different occasions. Eventually, he/she will trip up and you will begin to find stories with holes in them. Most of the time if one lie is found, there are plenty more where that one came from.

Beats around the bush if questioned, even on the simplest things β€“ It is hard for a liar to give rapid and direct answers. If questioned they will either beat around the bush, or provide an answer with very little to no information. They are usually slow responders.

Answer the question without answering the question - Liars are notorious for turning a question around. It is often a word game and if not worded properly it was never said, or never happened. For example : You ask after a spouse/partner has cheated "Have you talked to _____?" They answer "I haven't seen _____?"  They offer enough information to satisfy the taste of the one inquiring. In this particular example, the question wasn't answered directly. "No I haven't seen him/her" is a huge flag. That was not the question asked. The question was "Have you talked to him/her".

Liars live in a life of denial. They do not know who they are and are insecure. They use other's words/thoughts/opinions/feelings and voice them as their own and respond to questions of others slowly because they are retracing their steps and trying to figure out what they last told and to who.

Liars  fear facing the truth, and every aspect of their life will reflect this. Relationships will be in turmoil, and they will be at war with themselves. Until they decide to step out of denial, all you can do is keep confronting. And when you are tired of confronting the issues, walk away. People are people and although some change over time, some never will.

-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting article dear, and well-researched lol!
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jikky_84

@ Meena,

When I mean Arati knew about Yash's past means, she has seen Arpita's pictire everywhere in their room, I don't think she was surprised when she saw those photos at Mumabi. She knew about Arpita's death from Prateek.  She knew very soon after the marriage that he is a perfectionist and want things at its place.So actually when she started dealing with his past, not immediately after marriage, she knew almost everything. She started all this dealing with his past only after she fell in love with him and more in literal sense during the Mumabi trip. By then she knew almost everything.

But with Yash, he was not really much bothered about her past as he was not in love with Arati. Also he thinks that her ex- husband is dead, so not even for once he might have thought of a chance where her ex- husband could be alive. Now he is almost in love with Arati and hence he is trying all the ways to open her up to him. But she couldn't. Unless you know what is the problem you can't solve it and Yash is at such a point.

Asha - I apologize for the delay in my response.  I have a severe cold and sore throat - and the medication makes me drowsy.

Yes, I agree  with you Aarti knew soon after the marriage about the pictures and his OCD.  She came to know about Arpita's death and details of his marriage from Prateek and Vidhi later after marriage NOT from Yash.

Now that Yash is interested in Aarti he will observe Aarti and understand her either from her behavior or from members of her past (example Aman and Mansi).

Yash closed the door to her from revealing about P being alive when on the wedding night - he instead of having a one-on-one with Aarti decided to talk to her thro Prateek.  If Yash had been concerned even 0.001% about Aarti that wedding night he would have asked her about that which was bothering her throughout the wedding that he phoned her and also made him get up from the mandap.

@Morris this posting is in answer to your post too!
Edited by anonee - 11 years ago
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hello everyone =D
who missed me here? oh wait...more like who remembers me here? πŸ˜†
Tahitien-moon thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashish 1322

Interesting article dear, and well-researched lol!

Thanks dear may be cv read this same article too before doing this weeks episodesπŸ˜‰
Tahitien-moon thumbnail
Be honest in life Arati And Dubey's

Honesty
Is the best policy
For we require
For all of our life time

When we rise
Eventually we fall
The moons ocean tide
Eats us on an hour

When we die
Will there still be food?
For when we are hungry we don't mind
If the rice is too boiled or not

Honesty is the best policy
Because we are not who we are
But we are what our actions makes us to be

And with us all working
We can become ONE.
And as one,
We can rule the world

So be honest
And maybe your dreams will come true
And may be your life will be greater without hinderence 

So be honest, if you wish
But we'll all die in the end without repetentence

Tell the truth always and get what is right,
for when you say what is not wrong with a streangth
You'll be at peace inside out of your soul
When you take your last breath
With peace in your heart And soul

headache of dishonnesty

headache...
quick though - 

aarti doesn't just hide the dubey's lies from yash...she has hidden the scindia's lie's too.

i hope that if bua goes after her, i hope aarti tells bua's truth to the family. she could also tell g3's ansh closet locking truth, SP kicking her out of the house truth etc.

aarti just tries to protect everyone but herself.
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good Morning Lovelies...Enjoying a delish hot cup of coffee with my daily dose of reading, hope you all have a great day! πŸ˜Š

@Indu: Good Morning Bud πŸ€— I know the weekends are usually crazy for ya so just wanted to send lotza LOVE ur way...Wishing you a great weekend *muah* 

@Morris: Awww thank you very much Dear πŸ˜ƒ

@Sanju: Hi Dearie! hahaha we remember you and yes you've been missed.

Hope all is well...Can't stay a play have to get to the market, have a great weekend πŸ€—

@Prasadini: great article and poem πŸ‘ 

Catch you guys later...Have a fantastic weekend XOXOX
Edited by Zetter - 11 years ago
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

When someone loves you they don't have to say it, you can tell by the way they treat you.

Yash has never been outright in telling Aarti that he loves her but his actions convey that message to her as seen in the way he tries to change his relationship with the Dubeys by becoming their son rather than son in law and asking them to come live with them at Scindia mansion. He respects and admires the relationship between his wife and them and understands their loneliness as it reflects in the love they shower on Ansh and so to ease that pain he makes them an offer that they refuse citing that it would be inappropriate to live at their daughter's house. He then takes their leave with his wife and son in tow, stating that he will take care of Ansh, who is due for a vaccination.

When they arrive at home and are greeted with taunts by Bua, he does not run away as he has done in the past. Instead he stands by her side and listens with a slight disapproval at all that was being said to her. When they get to their room, he comes with the news of Ansh's appointment for the next day but she is too lost in her own thoughts that she does not realise his presence until his gentle tap on her shoulder brings her back to reality and she holds her head making it seem as though she is not feeling well so he asks her to change and rest. He can sense something is bothering her but she is not willing to share it with him so he goes to change but before doing so, he observes her struggling with the clasp on her necklace and his feet automatically start moving in her direction until he reaches her and assists in getting the clasp open much to her shock and also showing how much more comfortable they are around each other. After taking off the necklace, he does not just stop there, he sits on the bed, places it in her hand with his over hers and again attempts to get her to open up to him by saying that burdens are usually lighter when they are shared and no problem is too big for both of them if it handled together.

Problems cannot be solved with the same thinking that was used to create them.

Aarti is once again standing at crossroads in her life where she doesn't know where to go. On one hand she has to think of the Dubeys who are the root cause of this problem and on the other hand there is her husband who wants to be her main support system but fear of his reaction to her truth is keeping her back. She wishes to tell him her troubles but is scared knowing how much he trusts her  and this fear is overtaking her so much that she realises the need to be normal around him so that he can't pick up on it. The Dubeys however are not making it an easy task for her as their words keep ringing in her mind and they even call her to confirm that she is bringing Ansh to the hospital for the bone marrow transplant.

People only rain on your parade because they are jealous of your sun and tired of their shade.

This statement is typical of Bua, who pounces on Aarti as soon as she arrives for leaving to go to the Dubeys house during KC celebrations at the Scindia's. The good thing with this scene was the fact that Bua chose to send Ansh to Palak and Payal before she has her say. She even tells Aarti she felt ashamed but SP interrupts saying that she did not look ashamed and she should leave this talk to Gayatri, who will make Aarti understand. This reprimand does not stop her as she makes another attempt at separating Yash and Aarti by asking Yash why he was not going to court with Pankaj and Prateek, when he was one of the main persons to get Paridhi out of jail. Yash politely tells  her that he needs to take Ansh to the hospital for his vaccination but Bua does not like that and tells him that Aarti is capable of doing that on her own, causing Yash to give in.

Asides:

•          The Aarti-Ansh scene towards the end was really cute.

Looking forward to next week's episodes.

Deepti1808 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hi everyone. was forced to stay away from dc by forces beyond my control.
great week in pvland story poised nicely for some high drama.
my only complain why did they not use ankhon ki gustakiyaan bg in monday's episode.
plus why does yash get sidetracked so easily?
aarti was trying to tell him a secret and pari thing happened then aarti escaped nicely by not promising during the kc thing.
for the sake of drama they r making his character so dumb that's a shame.