Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: khoslakadhokla

Arey yaar, Sania! Woh toh uska apna banaya rule tha...and I guess Yash ji and Adi convinced him somehow and he had to give in... I don't think he'd have done it for anyone else. 😳 He is so close to these two so woh kisi tarah maan hi gaya hoga 😳

mujhe bas nahin pata
I think there was a kiss scene in OSO but SRK refused..😡
feeling bad for deepi now😆
sorry I wanted SRk to kiss anu..i wouldnt have any problem🤣

jaise akria ne kaha tha" yeh kiss tha"😡🤣
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Made this:
Edited by Nkapoor3 - 11 years ago
chocobear thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

awww...i will miss Yash ji😭

I know legendary director😭I loved Veer Zaara so much. JTHJ was nothing compared to VZ but then this movie had it's own charm. RIP Yash Chopra. 
khoslakadhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: myLuvShahid-ji

mujhe bas nahin pata
I think there was a kiss scene in OSO but SRK refused..😡
feeling bad for deepi now😆
sorry I wanted SRk to kiss anu..i wouldnt have any problem🤣

jaise akria ne kaha tha" yeh kiss tha"😡🤣

🤣 Akhir, tumne apne mann ki baat bol hi daali...I knew you wouldn't have problems had he kissed Anu 😆 But, I've started liking Kat a bit after seeing all her interview w/ Shah and Anu... and she did improve in JTHJ so, maine usey maaf kia for kissing Shah 😛😆

But hey, Samar-Akira hug at the air port and the kiss on forehead was bonus and super cute too! 😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
I love SRK-Kat's hug avis. Kat has expressions there and they seem right. Then, why is everyone calling her expressionless? 🤔
khoslakadhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocobear

I was shocked to see him give KAT a peck...like what happened to his resolve of never kissing onscreen😲Though I didn't mind that but YC was a tharki man😕Saans song just left me shocked surprised and speechless and why KAT? Out of all the gals YC ko yahi mili kya😆

Abh bechari Kat ko maaf bhi kardo...Aditya Chopra probably wanted to make the story more modern and appealing to today's "youth"...aaj kal har dusri film main kiss scene hota hai. 
He should've tightened the script more instead of that but, oh well, I liked the film nonetheless 😳
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khoslakadhokla

🤣 Akhir, tumne apne mann ki baat bol hi daali...I knew you wouldn't have problems had he kissed Anu 😆 But, I've started liking Kat a bit after seeing all her interview w/ Shah and Anu... and she did improve in JTHJ so, maine usey maaf kia for kissing Shah 😛😆

But hey, Samar-Akira hug at the air port and the kiss on forehead was bonus and super cute too! 😳

Nooo i am more mad.coz..what abt those actoress preity n rani..😡..UFF
I used to love SRK-Preity jodi🤣
-RaeesRiks- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
JTHJ 71 Cr in 5 Days...
sat-12 Cr, since collections are effected by BST death...Today all cinema halls in MUMBAI and parts of Maharashtra will be closed so today also less Collection

Overseas JTHJ is going STRONG 105Cr worldwide...crossed the 100Cr mark in just 5 days
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' gathers Rs 60.39 crore in four days

BOLLYWOOD, Posted on Nov 18, 2012 at 10:35am IST

IBN LIVE.

The magic of Yash Chopra's evergreen romance formula seems to be working again. 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' (JTHJ), his last directorial venture before his death, has earned Rs 60.39 crore at the domestic box office in four days of its release.

The Shah Rukh Khan, Anushka Sharma and Katrina Kaif-starrer love story released on 2,500 screens on the auspicious occasion Diwali, Nov 13.

The film earned Rs 15.23 crore (Tuesday) Rs 19.54 crore (Wednesday), Rs 14.45 crore (Thursday) and Rs 11.17 crore (Friday).

• Video
  • Photo
  • Gallery

The magic of Yash Chopra's evergreen romance formula seems to be working again in 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan'.

Produced by Aditya Chopra under the family banner Yash Raj Films, JTHJ was reportedly made at a budget of Rs.50 crore. Shot in exotic foreign locales, the movie witnessed a good opening in the overseas market too.

The total overseas collections turned out to be $4.75 million (Rs 26 crore). A break-up of the overseas figures - $1.30 million (Tuesday), $1.20 million (Wednesday), $1 million (Thursday) and $1.25 million (Friday).

JTHJ released alongside Ajay Devgn's 'Son Of Sardaar' (SOS), a comedy entertainer.

khoslakadhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBlackJaguar

I love SRK-Kat's hug avis. Kat has expressions there and they seem right. Then, why is everyone calling her expressionless? 🤔

A lot of the scenes, she almost gets it right...but in other scenes, its "not so good"...especially the ones w/ Anushka where it gets very visible that Anu is a better actor and Kat lacks the skills to match her, currently.