Yeh Meri Life Hai

Pouring Thoughts!

prettyguria thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi YMLHians,

Ok as you all know, the show ended😭But why not pour your thoughts on the episodes, well its easy, first describe the episode, then tell how you felt that time, what was runnin through your head, or some the greatest episodes, and how you thought about it.

Whatever you feel, think and want to write and express about the episodes, please utilise this topic- it will be a great way of getting to know of all the reactions and fun to read as well😳

All you need to do is just describe what episode you are talking about, when you do that - just go ahead and write about everything that went through your mind when the episode was aired..

I hope you all have loads of fun in this topic and make it rock! No chats in this topic and no quoting other posts as well! Let out your feelings for this great show, and enjoy, they are your thoughts😳

YMLH DEV TEAM

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
My thoughts of YMLH !!!

~ I love this Forum~
~ I love my friends here~
~ I love this serial very much as everyone did~
~ I love Rahil Azam~
~ I love the actings of Pooja & Ronit~
~ I feel so sad that YMLH serial had to end so soon, atleast this forum didnt have to end so soon~
~ Iam grateful to all my friends that Iam also a part of their YMLH Rockerz Life~
~ I will never leave this forum~

no1kfan aka Priyanka
prettyguria thumbnail
Priyanka, you have to pour in your thoughts on a certain episode of YMLH πŸ˜‰
SweetButSpicy thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: prettyguria

Priyanka, you have to pour in your thoughts on a certain episode of YMLH πŸ˜‰

okay... nausheen maam.....

i want pour my thoughts in this episode of Ronit n Pooja in the rain scene 2gather...... I wish πŸ˜†i was Pooja n jst me n Ronit in the rain....πŸ˜† !!!

It looked so innocent and passionate in Pooja's n Ronit's life............😳

heart girl thumbnail
I poured one but it evaporatedπŸ˜’ πŸ˜†
desi_chick05 thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
well the epi's when pooja was in the hospital ( in coma) were sooooooo boring and i felt sad cuz well she was in a coma an yaaaaa.........haha
and i loved the epi when Kes had the dream abt spiderman hehe it was hilarious πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
an there are so many moreee great epis
i'll come bak when i think of more πŸ˜› 😳
SweetButSpicy thumbnail
i never watched that episode b4 abt the dream of spiderman...
prettyguria thumbnail
Well when I first saw YMLH, I thought it would be an ok show, and thought Pooja would always be bullied, tought Akash would fall in love with Pooja, and Mandy with Akash(dun ask, its like mujhse dosti karogi) I thought Ronit would always stay bad, and make Pooja's life miserable, and Annie would cheat on Ronit(after the engagement) for Kushan, Mandy would use Khes but eventally fall in love with him, and Pooja would become a director, and fall in love with Ronit, but then go for Akash in the end. πŸ˜† I thought of alll tht, after the first episode 😳 πŸ˜†
SweetButSpicy thumbnail
when pooja was laying in the park and ashmit came near her..... that was smooth n sweet!! and then ashmit and pooja got married and amit had to marry poornima.. pooja's sister....
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
haha naush..u thot of all tht after the 1st epi?...ks wasnt even introduced then πŸ˜‰

when pooja was in coma, the show was really boring..it was soo stupid how they just kept on dragging it and afterwards when ronit loved pooja a lot and she hated him 😑 ..that was wayy too much..the guy didi all tht 4 her and he truly cares abt her and she is being her usual stuck up, stubborn and egoistic self 🀒

and poornima's wedding where ronit but sindoor in her maang (pictures are worth a thousand words..i think these emotions speak for themselves πŸ˜‰)