Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archanak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I really don't know what to do. I am going to continue watching the serial till Barun is there for sure. But then everyday this serial is giving me a headache with the OTT. God save me from the torture I am putting myself in🤢

I just don't have words to express my anger. Why is she playing with our emotions for the serial which has just started and have no idea on how it will go😭
fangurrl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i feel like strangling her neck!!
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
waah kya baat hai! uff stunning move is say! its high time we steal her chai-o-sukoon ,when she's  ruined ours!
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ANNAALEX

Arre yaar..we are just trying to save cast and crew as well as actors of QH or any other show of 4 LIONS productions from gul..Becoz she did the same with GEET(last yr,Almost the same time she stopped geet of sudden)..Now IPKKND...SO NEXT YR IT WILL BE QUBOOL HAI(Becoz she will get a new baby by that time..)..I can even bet u on tat..So We are just trying to save the loyal viewers who already started watching her serial w/o knwing her true colours..I mean we knw wat we are going through now..we lost our show..we cant get it back..we are very sad abt all these past few days events..And we just dont want the same thing  to happen with somone else next yr..becoz  we knw how it will be...wen we lose our fav show..

I guess that would depend on whether the cast and crew of that show want to get saved from  4Lions... maybe they prefer working in the show and would not like these troubles affecting their jobs. I think matters related to IPK should be targeted to SP and 4Lions but involving Zee and QH would be unfair to others who are unrelated to the mess happening in IPK. I mean.. I know I wouldn't like it if someone causes some problem to my job just because they have some problem with my boss...

MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rima

i actually like your idea

but then zee wont bother

if they get good trps

I undesrtand Rima..We will do all we can and show our displeasure.. end of the day its channel's choice
Nereides thumbnail

Originally posted by: saalu1

I undesrtand Rima..We will do all we can and show our displeasure.. end of the day its channel's choice

I don't think they are going to get good TRP's If this is the case of all her shows . It is a good idea worth a try.
medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
look sticking to the PH is fyn...but not another channel plz...its outright wrong!
QH is a good show irrespective of whatevr ppl mite think here...i didnt watch it whole last week but i really liked yesterday n todays epi...
the PH has a res[ponsibility of managing all their shows...if they cant do that,u cant just go N try to sabotage anothr show bcoz u dont like it 4 sum twisted reasons!
lets face it QH n IPK r different entities n do not mix them up...just bcoz it stars KSG ur behaving like this,why not the same treatment 4 arjun,suvreen n HHL???

lets not make it worse than it already is...we HAVE to save THIS show n speaking ill abt KSG or QH will NOT HELP ONE BIT!!!
plz stop being childish!
barun wont come in QH n neither QH has an arshi story which we r trying to save...so lets concentrate on our show PLz!!!
r u going to be that petty n kiddish?really???
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I totally agree with you. But right now Sarun and IPKKND are priority. We need to spam much more. 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
She deserves this! I think this is the right way to go! She should know not to mess with the audience!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I know many are upset with Gul but please do not make posts instigating members to go against Qubool Hai