Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhibhi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am very very very confused... i dont know why... i have a feeling... Sapna is evicted...
My reasons..
i) She's not seen in the live feed at all..
ii) possiblity of double eveiction, one secret room and one direct eveiction,. that explains aaskas ouster...
iii) Dale in his tweet said... The one jo bohot bak bak karta hai, as in talks a lot... that is Sapna... remmbr she even put a kloth on her mouth last week so she dusnt blabber nythin...
just whta i feel..
bolo guys... aap kya bologe?
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn.

Some of the posts in spoiler threads.. seems all the voted out contestants are in that house and any one will come in the main house. So not necessary Aashka will only come. Any one of them can come.

So they are going the survivor way.
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: abhibhi

I am very very very confused... i dont know why... i have a feeling... Sapna is evicted...

My reasons..
i) She's not seen in the live feed at all..
ii) possiblity of double eveiction, one secret room and one direct eveiction,. that explains aaskas ouster...
iii) Dale in his tweet said... The one jo bohot bak bak karta hai, as in talks a lot... that is Sapna... remmbr she even put a kloth on her mouth last week so she dusnt blabber nythin...
just whta i feel..
bolo guys... aap kya bologe?

I can confirm that Sapna is very much there in the house. Don't worry.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
took a break ...came back...just saw vrajesh and urv walking in
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

But how that is useful for the show 🤔 Aashka going to secret room is waste!!!

Contestants like Urvashi, Mink, even Vrajesh will do but Aashka Not!!!

If this news is true then really disappointing. Also how long is this show going to go on. They are adding more and more contestants.

I don't know for sure obviously. Right now everyone is speculating. I don't think Aashka would want to come back into the house. She seems extremely depressed. Let's wait for tonight and then we'll know for sure what the key is for.
150 is up next Live Telecast Discussion 13 
abhibhi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Saw Sapna too... all the konfusions khatam/!!!
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
All are having lunch and can see everyone except Virjesh and Aaskha. If Virjesh is in the house then why not eating food with everyone else. Or is he sitting between Delu and Urvashi and is blocked by Nikku ðŸ¤”
Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Finally heard Karishma she said she saw Jab tak hai Jaan...and she really liked it...
Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

All are having lunch and can see everyone except Virjesh and Aaskha. If Virjesh is in the house then why not eating food with everyone else. Or is he sitting between Delu and Urvashi and is blocked by Nikku ðŸ¤”

Vrajesh is there in the house...i've heard him so many times.. Edited by hardyboy09 - 11 years ago