Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Jayjaya79

Oh thats nice. I really like her. It will be super interesting to see Nik-Urva,Nik-Mink and Nik-karishma equation now.

Yes.. some equations will change.. but I hope Nik-Mink-Urva stay together and Karishma joins themπŸ˜›
~~~~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: purva

Multiple people are claiming to have spotted Vrajesh.. jaise koi extinct animal ho.. ya phir UFO.. ya big foot πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

🀣🀣🀣
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: purva

Multiple people are claiming to have spotted Vrajesh.. jaise koi extinct animal ho.. ya phir UFO.. ya big foot πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Somehow I am not able to catch him on the live feed πŸ˜†
purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~~~~

🀣🀣🀣

not just claiming

have seenπŸ˜ƒ 100 percent
purva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn.

Look for white blob in the screen.. that's Vraj.. πŸ˜›
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn.

they still dont want us to see all of them directly...only showing long shots !!! πŸ˜†
~~~~ thumbnail
mink talking a lot today?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: simplypurple

I'm late today. πŸ˜³ In logo ka make up session almost khatam ho gaya.

BB6 LIVE STREAM UPDATES - 16th November '12

** Times being converted to India Time
** Bold bits are important
** Red bits are spoilers.

11:08am - Delnaaz and Sana finishing up their makeup. Mink sitting on bed doing her makeup.

11:10am - Outside, Niketan, Rajev, Vrajesh and Vishal sitting outside. Niketan discussing Sapna's fight. He's asking Vrajesh if he heard when she swore. He's saying he didn't.

11:11am - Vrajesh saying that Sapna has following because of her writing and blog. Niketan saying her following must be 4000 people, yours (vrajesh) will be 4 lakh. I still don't know what she used to write. Vrajesh said she'd write for bombay times.

11:12am - Sapna helping Aashka getting ready. Sana, Delnaaz and Mink still touching up their make up. Aashka trying to packing up.

11:27am - Mink asking if Urvashi wants something will 3/4th sleeves. Delnaaz and Sapna talking about chirdaar. All the girls running about.

**be right back**

11:45am - Sana telling Sapna she can share her jeans anytime. Sapna says you are so funny. Sana still doing her make up touch ups.

11:46pm - Niketan and Rajev drinking protein shake. Rajev dressed in blue sherwani. Niketan in a dirty grey shirt with blue jeans. Aashka drinking/eating something and dressed in a greeen sari. Vrajesh wearing a brownish top looking like a karamchari. Niketan asks Mink if she wants to go sit outside. Vishal sitting down next to Rajev at the dining table. Sapna in the kitchen making something. Vishal singing "ae kaash ke ham hosh main ab."

11:49am - Urvashi talking to Mink and Niketan asking about why she wears camoflage and she says she has a lot of those outfits. Urvashi walks away. Niketan discussing how many clothes he has of that style. *silence* Crow cawing. πŸ˜†

11:51am - Vishal saying that Sana makes good coffee and she says thank you. Urvashi sitting with Aashka and Rajev at the dining table. Sana asking Rajev, you just drank protein shake now you'll drink coffee also? Rajev saying so? I never said I wont drink coffee! Rajev saying today Salman isn;t coming. Sapna asking if Sana took allegra and she said yes. Delnaaz sitting next to Rajev and now she got up and taking her plate to the sink.  Vishal asking if she's going to put nail polish. She's saying no it has alcohol in it. Then she says I'll go put natural ones today and sit showing off my nails to Salman. Vishal says on your legs and Sana says who will see my feet? Vishal laughs. πŸ˜³ Sana gets nail polish and he insists on her toes so she's like okay if you are saying I'll put. πŸ˜‰ Vishal says, ab better hai. πŸ˜†

11:58am - Outside Vrajesh is imitating jaggu dada in front of Niketan and Mink. Urvashi joins them and she tells Niketan to get up andsit on the lounge chairs. Niketan telling Urvashi he's not going. He's scaring people. Rajev joins them and BB shifts to dining table. Vishal saying why is BIGG BOSS in English, it should've been in Hindi. Sana says bade bhai. Screen frozen. Rajev and Urvashi can be heard talking and Urvashi talking about her height and weight and Niketan asks Mink who she thinks is a boring actress to hang out with. MUTED. Niketan saying that a person will come and go and you'll think of saying only nice of them. Vrajesh talking about Mithun. Vrajesh saying he was shooting golmaal 3 title song and extras started clapping for Mithun. Rajev saying he's very cultured. Vrajesh saying people get intimidated by nana patekar but he's very chilled.  

12:06pm - Delnaaz trying to talk and Aashka tells Sana to be quiet. Delnaaz saying Rajev ka jo chapter chal raha hai wo kuch bhi nahi. Sapna says we dont even know how it's looking like outside. And even you (vishal) dont know how you are coming across now. Delnaaz saying Vishal came with a lot of positivity. Sapna saying I can judge a person well. Vishal says you shouldn't judge and Sapna saying no, your aura. Vishal says, that's not judging. Sapna says if you know me for even 40 yrs, you won't know me. Sapna says I don't judge people because I never judge people so I dont stare at people because people have always stared at me. Sapna saying I can touch a person and sense their aura. When I cut Niketan's hair he asked me what do you feel and Sapna said, khali hai. πŸ˜† When I cut Aseem's and Nirahua's hair, we became very close.  Aashka joking about Sapna cutting Mink's hair. Sapna saying that Mink was hitting her after she cut her hair and Sapna says tumne jo itna kuch kiya uske liye nahi maar rahi. Now Sapna saying after we go out, my mom will slap me saying yeh sikhaya tha but luckily my mom is in US. Delnaaz saying that no matter how old we get we still are scared of our mom. Delnaaz saying after we get out we all have to go eat baraf ke gole and Sapna you have to leave your cutting and come. SApna saying that I'm my own boss so I can do anything. Delnaaz asking about Vrajesh and what happened to him. Sapna saying that Vrajesh is afraid he's going and they laugh. Then Sapna says now only few options are left for nominations. Sapna saying that before I couldn't even think of 2 names and now 7 names come at once. Salman change stuff a bit. It's 2012. Vishal and Sana wondering about the wild card entry from the evicted contestants. Sapna saying I'm going to go out and come back in. Remember this. I'll be back like a ghost. They can't get rid of me. BB announcing that the nomination special episode is about to start. (12:15pm). Outdoor cam and muted.

12:30pm - Heard some clapping and woos! Looks like they are on V TV with Salman now and talking to him.

12:35pm - Some more clapping but not as much.

1:14pm - Pool side cam. Heard more clapping and a female (Sana?) and a male laughter (Vishal?).

1:50pm - *by ablazedmelody* Vrajesh running towards the loo ! Urva, Raj and Niketan walking to the bathroom ! Urva held Nik's hand ! Mink running towards loo too. 

1:54pm - *by ablazedmelody* Urva going inside the house ! Niketan, Vrajesh and Vishaal heading inside the house ! Break time?

2pm - Cam switches to front of house view.

2:05pm - Heard Sapna saying "tu tu, tu aur Sana ne".

2:06pm - Cam switches to bathroom view.

2:13pm - Heard possibly Aashka say something and take Delnaaz's name and then I heard someone say bye. 😲 Cam switched to red bedroom.

2:21pm - Saw Niketan walking outside with Rajev and maybe Urva and Sapna/Mink? Cam switched to bathroom.

2:27pm - I hear laughter and giggling. πŸ˜• 

2:34pm - I heard a female voice talking loudly. I think it was Delnaaz. Saying "...yaar!" πŸ˜•  

2:36pm - Pool view. No one outside.

2:41pm - Sana doing make up in the red bedroom and heard Vishal saying "unke baal bhi..." and muted. Sana seems to be sniffing so Aashka appears to have left? I can hear some laughter, maybe Sapna's? 

2:43pm - Sana just standing and looking out and then walks out. Muted. She looked sad. πŸ˜²

2:55pm - Delnaaz in kitchen alone. She seems to be sniffing. She just looked at a letter and she said, please BB storeroom kholege, Aashka ka and MUTED! πŸ˜² Seems Aashka is definitely out! Also thought I could hear Sapna laughing. Red bedroom scene now.

2:58pm - Now cam to yellow bedroom. Now bathroom. Delnaaz came in asking who is inside. No response.

3pm - Back to yellow bedroom.

3:03pm - Delnaaz in red bedroom staring towards yellow bedroom. Yellow bedroom is empty.

3:15pm - Cam changing to all empty places. Now bathroom.

3:28pm - Niketan just walked into the bathroom and Sapna was just shown in the red bedroom. Sana was with her.

3:33pm - Yellow bedroom mirror - noticed Vrajesh's reflection. Niketan shown leaving bathroom. Aashka is out.

3:35pm - Rajev and Sapna talking at the sink. Mink leaving the living area. Vrajesh standing there and talking.

3:37pm - Mink outside with Urvashi, Niketan and others and saying that "achcha nominations honge abhi?" and muted. Back to kitchen. Delnaaz saying yeh kya hai yaar? Chod iski maa ki. πŸ˜• Vrajesh saying main kachda nikal ke deta hoon tereko. 

3:41pm - Delnaaz talking to Vrajesh saying Karishma bhi hame aise hi chodke gayi thi sink pe paas. Now they are joking about giving everyone nicknames, "raju, suresh,...". Vrajesh takes leave of Delnaaz and goes to take his suitcase back inside his bedroom.

3:44pm - Delnaaz saying Karishma kidhar hai?! Sana saying wo hame jaanti thi. Jab wo gayi to sab equations inte bure nahi the. Sana saying usko aana hi tha. She should get a second chance. Karishma ne bhi kaha ki uski jo bhi clippings dikha rahe the bahar wo sirf rote hue bhi dikha rahe the. Delnaaz saying Aashka is a reserved nature. She is extremely sensitive. Delnaaz saying that the interviews she gives, wo paadh ke rakh degi. Uske dil main jo bhi baatein thi wo bahar nikal ke..

3:48pm - Delnaaz asking Rajev or Sana saying that she can see evidently that Mink is now talking to you. Aashka aisi nahi hai to dosh uspe kyun. Rajev saying I;m not taking anyone's side. Delnaaz saying that Mink had made a point of view and has an advantage from outside that main isse... muted. Rajev saying Urvashi saying captaincy se nikal ke bhi udhar hi baithi hai. Niketan ko bhi nahi fark pada hai nominations ka. Thoda interactions to kare. Delnaaz saying everyone is different. How do you know that the people you think are your friends aren't playing you Rajev I'll know when I go outside but for now I think they are my friends and he is saying Sana ka jo pata chala I'm so proud and so happy. Delnaaz saying that but you decided that you both will give each other votes. Sana saying even I thought the same. Muted. Cam shifts to outside cam but inaudible.

3:51am - Niketan/Vishal/Urva discussing methi palak saag. Seems they are talking to Karishma which is why there is no close up.

3:53pm - Mink cooking all alone in the kitchen. Everyone else seems to be outside near gym area. Only showing Mink cooking.

4:28pm - Vishal and Niketan in kitchen saying "kotak". Everyone going in for lunch.

4:30pm - Vishal singing. Only living area entrance cam on. No close up. Everyone seems to be sitting at the dining table eating. Someone mentioned McDonalds. Seems  Karishma saying she saw at home ki problem kahan kahan shuru ho gaya hai. Itne sare task.. muted. πŸ˜‘ Mink serving Niketan. She mentioned khichdi. Vrajesh and Sana walking outside of the house. Cam zoomed in for a bit. Karishma seems to be sitting at the dining table.

4:40pm - Everyone is asking Karishma where in the confession room did she enter from. She said she doesn't know because they blindfold her. Urva said she can't tell but there are two rooms in the confession room. Vrajesh asked Urva to cut some onions. Then he said leave it so Urva said, don't overact with me. He says he only wants one piece. Urva telling Karishma that now there are also mice in the house. the mouse runs there and it was in Sidhu's show. Niketan says it wasn't a mouse. It was a rodent. Urva says English k teacher. Niketan saying that the difference between a mouse and rodent is that of a cat and a tiger. πŸ˜• Urva says Ab next kaunse janwar ke baare main seekhon? Yah kaunse amphibian ke baare main?

4:47pm - Mink talking to Vrajesh and now asking how many pieces I ate during diwali. 

Continuing here: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3294246&PID=69561593&#69561593
purva thumbnail
Ufff... Mink just tore my eardrums πŸ˜‘😑 kaise hasti hai yaar πŸ€’
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~~~~

mink talking a lot today?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

i think her mike is the loudest