Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: purva

It's not healthy for her to live in other house in isolation.. and I am saying this honestly and not joking. It will be bad for her mental state ðŸ˜•

I know that's what I said she's not mentally stable.. she needs a counselor
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

It's not healthy for her to live in other house in isolation.. and I am saying this honestly and not joking. It will be bad for her mental state ðŸ˜•

am sorry but u cracked me up 🤣 🤣 
BeingBlunt thumbnail

That's what i feel, isiliye sana use nahi chod rahi thi, jaise hi wo gayi sana busy ho gayi aur sab logon ke saath.😕
srkangel thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

I'm hearing Ashka is in the secret room.. I hope she sees Sana mingling with other people and when she comes back they fight.. SO COOL 😎

But then wo Secret room mein kya teer maarlegi? aansu hi bahayega dekh dekh ke mujhe in logon ne dhoka diya aansuon ka selaab

what fight! sana is gonna says asu yar mei kiya kerti tum chali gayi mei aklei toh vishal ne kaha khush rehne ki koshish kero, sab ke sath betho, tumhe to pata na itna mushkil mere liye phir bhi kiya na.. aur tu mujh pe gusa ho re hai.. ashka will cry cry cry n sana will cry  then hug n more cry then both blanket buddies would cuddle in thier bed..🤢
syedrahil414 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dale Bhagwagar ?@DaleBhagwagar

I have a feeling the politicians are lying since Wednesday.

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: simplypurple

Actually Aashka in a secret room is best. She can see and hear everything and finally figure out who are her real friends or she can sit by herself and day dream and cry all day long. Her choice.

But how that is useful for the show 🤔 Aashka going to secret room is waste!!!

Contestants like Urvashi, Mink, even Vrajesh will do but Aashka Not!!!

If this news is true then really disappointing. Also how long is this show going to go on. They are adding more and more contestants.

syedrahil414 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dale Bhagwagar ?@DaleBhagwagar

I have a feeling ek chuppa hua ghar hai. Aaila!

music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ashka in secret room????

okkey BB enough...let her be in that room under the blanket for 2 months...we dont careee...
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Some of the posts in spoiler threads.. seems all the voted out contestants are in that house and any one will come in the main house. So not necessary Aashka will only come. Any one of them can come.

Originally posted by: ablazedmelody

Aashka is out voting wise she is not the only one in that house ! Shayantani, Nirahua, Kashif are also in that secret house ! Aashka will join them and from that lot only one will get to re-enter ! Aashka might or might not return back ! BUT DAMN !!! I hate this ! 

Originally posted by: nishu786

Bhai mere...this time in place of secret room,there is village house,where all eliminated celebs will live...Aashka was voted out,so she will join them...Any one of them will be back in main house at later stage.

amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

But Vrajesh is in the house na.. I saw him

Vrijesh is much there i heard him and even got his glimpse