No actor will say kaam kar kar ke marta rahoon...

Posted: 11 years ago
Yes, till date I haven't heard any actor even from a legendary actors like SRK ya Amitabh(who is still doing grt at his 60's) giving a statement about being tired about their work not even Tom Cruise ya Brad Pitt said it... Sorry to say, I still cant digest the fact that Barun said it who is just 3 year old in the Television Industry... So, it just means he takes it as any other job and fans are meant nothing to him... Dont he know his fans get hurt by such statements... I really dont understand what made him say that.. Sorry again, I think if that is the case, even we wont stop him from going... Ok Barun take as much a leave as u want and comeback whenever u feel like ur perfect... So many here are only trying to save ur career forgetting their own lives and Ur giving such a statement... Really disappointing indeed...  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zee_armaan thumbnail
He didn't have to say it that way.

Dude, never do a lead role on TV. Please.

EDIT - It's not confirmed. I thought it was true. My bad
Edited by zee_armaan - 11 years ago
Marym thumbnail
Ok let it be
Don't highlight this point Rashmi
Only one thing that is end the show .
ZayaHarshika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
guyzzz wait yaar..dont jump onto conclusions...keep spamming..we want ipkknd to end with sobti
tanmana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i cans ay keep spamming...i found dat convo fishy

Originally posted by: zee_armaan

He didn't have to say it that way.

Dude, never do a lead role on TV. Please.

I know with what mental trauma we all are going thru from past 3 to 4 days, we cried for him and this is what we get? Seriously Barun, please try to respect ur fans, that's all we want.. I dont mind about him continuing with IPK or not anymore... I will watch it for Sanaya and other cast... Why to punish others because of him... One day he will also realise what he has lost and that day he wont find any of his fans favouring him anymore...

Originally posted by: Marym

Ok let it be
Don't highlight this point Rashmi
Only one thing that is end the show .

Ending is okay ya, but politeness is must for an actor when we are supporting him so much...
jh006 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
so true...i dont believe that news by deepti...
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I bet he didn't even say that and this is just same story as Gul Khan's story. All bull. Don't believe until you hear from horse 's mouth.
Just like some of U guys, I also dont like to believe it... God, I still cant digest it... 😲