Frequent Posters

RSP04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Happy Diwali to everyone!!!!

kt25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Shri (0-SD-0) - Thanks for sending me the link to this daily discussion thread. I am going to make it a point to visit the discussion thread daily. My cousin will be thrilled since I have started watching this show per her suggestion. I loved our discussions at the AB forum and hope to continue it here😃

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kt25

@ Shri (0-SD-0) - Thanks for sending me the link to this daily discussion thread. I am going to make it a point to visit the discussion thread daily. My cousin will be thrilled since I have started watching this show per her suggestion. I loved our discussions at the AB forum and hope to continue it here😃

Priya, my dear. I too hope so. Welcome.😃

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Episode 123  Discussion: 13th Nov 2012

HopelessLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
completely agree with you Leela and Preet... you both just have written what was on my mind!!

Leela wow... superbb!!! you have written RK's point very well.. Madhu should understand what she is trying to reconcile ... wow!!! 

I will write my  view of the epi in the next discussion thread. :) this is closed.. :D

og btw.. happy diwaliii Leela and Soundarya... I guess I missed you when I wished otherss
hansa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HopelessLove

completely agree with you Leela and Preet... you both just have written what was on my mind!!

Leela wow... superbb!!! you have written RK's point very well.. Madhu should understand what she is trying to reconcile ... wow!!! 

I will write my  view of the epi in the next discussion thread. :) this is closed.. :D

og btw.. happy diwaliii Leela and Soundarya... I guess I missed you when I wished otherss

Thank you for your wishes😊