Episode 123 Discussion: 13th Nov 2012

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode 123  Discussion: 13th Nov 2012

Welcome to the Episode discussion thread which we call as Viewer's and Reader's Respite.  That's very apt, don't you think ? 😉. And that proves our objective.

Objective behind the thread is 
  1. It helps in keeping the forum clean without much litter. People just need to fall in a habit.
  2. We can have it like breathers at first followed by analysis. 
  3. It also helps like-minded souls and pals bond and gel together to drop in their thoughts for themselves as breathers and for their friends as a peep into the episode and for others to post their reviews. 
  4. And those from different time-zones, who do not get to watch the episode at this time of telecast (Indian 8:30 PM), without any worry to trace or keep track of all their buddy's posts, they can come here, read with leisure and later post their analysis after watching it from their Time zones. 

For those who cannot watch can have the Live/Written Updates.
Today's LU from : Armu4eva
  • There are various other threads all over the forum. Please check out those as well. This is just one choice out of so many.
  • Readers are encouraged to post links of other members posts which had been "delightful read" towards analysis of episodic event/s or character analysis. It becomes an easy navigation in the myriad of posts and pages and can easily be overlooked.
  • The link to present day ED thread is always provided in the previous one discussed.Those who participated in previous thread can go to my posts and check the previous thread to get access to new link. 
  • The link to Previous Episode thread if anyone wants to trace and post/thoughts therehttps://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3287449

Cheers,
SD
Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Episode 123 EOD summary

Everyone that you can safely ignore the first 7 minutes of the episode and just watch the remaining 13 minutes of drama. The first 7 mins belong to Dips.

• The 7 minutes of unbearable Dips drama will have her calling Malik family as low life and criminals. She will ask Police to arrest Malik and Madhubala also as she is accomplice to the murder attempts.
  • Bittuji comes to Chawl and asks Madhu why she lied to him to come to chawl and what's with the gun and the gun digging. Madhu tells him that she will tell all, but have to go to Police station first,
  • At the Police station, Bittuji takes charge of speaking to station inspector and what's going on. After the formalities are done, he goes and meets up Malik in the custody cell. There he tells Malik that he had been wrong in shooting down his Chief as it was him who had got Malik beaten. That just clears up the confusion on whether RK got Malik beaten or not. 
  • RK finally gets up in the morning with Biwi thoughts in his mind. Alas only to see Dips around him again. Disgusted, asks what she is doing there in his room and calls for Biwi. Dipali answers that his wife is not going to come back and goes to appraise the developments from night. Worried he goes in search of Bittuji.
  • Trishna reaches Police station, straight from her outdoor shoot. She vehemently disagrees with everyone that Shamsher Malik attempted to kill. She blames once again as Madhu the cause of yet another ignominy.
  • RK reaches Police station finally to sort things out ...To be continued tomorrow.

Reviews & Critical commentaries:
Page 2 -  Athena90 , himbin, Soundarya22, apolloartemis
Page 3 - Tanu07, kt25, SD
Page 4 - zoya

Rest of the pages have discussions around the review posts. 

Malik, RK and the crimes 
Page 3 - kodai

Why so much of Dips drama - from production and creation perspective
Page 3 - SD

Bittuji character depth
Page 3 - SD

New Promo for Thursday
Page 6 - Gurtiluv, SD, Telly Tadka review.

EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
one line summary Dipali deserved a slap. Who the hell does she think she is God that she could decide Madhu was also at fault? On top of that she goes running to RK like he would embrace even if he did consider Madhu at fault. This woman seriously lost her marbes a long time ago.
I am glad that Bittuji admitted that his ego was a fault for Malik's condition. Im sure Shamsher feels sorry now I am really looking forward to tmrw. Also Madhu and Padmini felt sorry for the words and realized Shamsher did what he did because he loves them. Radhaji stood their looking constipated as usual. While I am actually gaining more and more respect for Bittuji, I admired his honesty. Edited by Gurtiluv - 11 years ago
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
uff dipz is getting on my nerves
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Saving grace of the episode - last two minutes. Putting an end to this murder drama.

ETA:

Yeah! Me too Sona.

In all of this drama, I just wanted to find out how Bittuji's character would pan out. Thankfully, he is a thinking character like RK.
Indresh Malik, you are lucky to have bagged Bittuji's role. Else, look at Kuku and Sikky roles, they are all "Napunsak" roles...as in impotent roles, nothing matures for them...

And girls, I am going out. So will not do my review until late afternoon or evening. I just read the written update and watched the last two minutes to check on RK's entry to be in the same frame along with Choudhary-Malik family.

Just wanted to say the CVs are giving an overdose of Veebhatsa Rasa (Grotesque-ness, revulsion) through Dipali induced drama. This is not fair. Because it will lead to vomit with prolonged screening of the same. Not at all healthy in any manner.

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I hate saying this but RK is an unbearable character when it comes to Dipali ...I am dead sure he's not gonna do anything against Dips even this time.ahhh   she entered his room and is trying to be touchy with him and he didnt say anything to her despite those lame silly one liners ..!!!!!may be creatives are rushing things to celebrate festivals but I am disappointed with the way RK character is turning against Dips.  Loved how Bittu Ji sided with Madhubala and even admitted his mistake in front of Malick. Madhu though is disappointed with her father's acts, wants to be with his father in this tough time. I liked how amid this emotional turmoil, she managed to hold on to her true nature of being compassionate. ...Precap was bang on ...Madhubala proved why she is Mrs Rishab Kundra 👏   Though RK is unexpectedly back today, I could not find it anything worth saying dhamaka ...or going gaga over that🤢 ...more than RK, i liked Bittu G loyalty towards Madhu ...
RSP04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 0-SD-0

Saving grace of the episode - last two minutes. Putting an end to this murder drama.

😆 Yup RK is back...But  just don't like the way he handles Dips...Totally out of his character..
Now we will have to tolerate Dips and Trishna both...

Saving grace was Bituji today!!!! Thank god

Edited by reenap - 11 years ago
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Manonids

I hate saying this but RK is an unbearable character when it comes to Dipali ...I am dead sure he's not gonna do anything against Dips even this time.ahhh   she entered his room and is trying to be touchy with him and he didnt say anything to her despite those lame silly one liners ..!!!!!may be creatives are rushing things to celebrate festivals but I am disappointed with the way RK character is turning against Dips.  Loved how Bittu Ji sided with Madhubala and even admitted his mistake in front of Malick. Madhu though is disappointed with her father's acts, wants to be with his father in this tough time. I liked how amid this emotional turmoil, she managed to hold on to her true nature of being compassionate. ...Precap was bang on ...Madhubala proved why she is Mrs Rishab Kundra 👏   Though RK is unexpectedly back today, I could not find it anything worth saying dhamaka ...or going gaga over that🤢 ...more than RK, i liked Bittu G loyalty towards Madhu ...

you are spot on there. RK really needs to take some strong action to shut up Dipali since only he can do it. otherwise she is going to keep crossing every limit and keep getting on our nerves
RSP04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manonids

Agree Agree Agree

Athena90 thumbnail
I actually thought these couple of episodes have had major bloopers. 

1. Police working around the clock in forensics to get ballistics to test gun and bullet when it took them ages to get the damn locket. 

2. How long is this damn night. Seduction followed by puja, followed by all this drama. Didn't Madhu complain how it was hard getting an auto at that time of the night? Was she referring to 4pm? 

3. How Trish did a 180 turn on her stance from not blaming Madhu to pitying her and then blaming her again, all within 2 mins was crazy. But in all fairness, this girl has only been called upon to blame Madhu and add to the crying, with Pads. Seems like she and Pads should be called glycerine instead!

4. I like Seema, she's doing a great job as a vamp. But i felt i had an overdose in the last couple of days.