Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RSP04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: 0-SD-0

Thanx Reena.

Now Dips has gone too far !! If RK doesn't fix her I might get admitted to an asylum for few days.

Dipz has crossed all the limits and what abt Radha maiya😡??

Why did CV's named her Radha anyway... 

OMG she too... RK need to fix them badly... if not I will be pissed of with RK too..
HopelessLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am not rating the episode. Because it was a mix of torture and needed drama. I can tell everyone that you can safely ignore the first 7 minutes of the episode and just watch the 13 minutes of drama. The first 7 mins belong to Dips.

CVs cleared the video angle confusion. Dips came running in front to videograph Madhu and Madhu in her grief became deaf and blind. She was unable to sense movement. Sigh !!!!

• Unbearable Dips drama. To the power of infinity.
  • Bearable dialogues from Kuku Bhatia. His dialogues to Radhaji's over-concern and Dips nautanki were BANG ON. His looks to his son were Bang-on.
  • Needful drama at Chawl minus the Dips and Police drama.
  • Another day of RK-less episode. No worries, I am ready to wait for tomorrow's drama. But have a feeling, will Diwali evening in any way limit the drama to becoming a filler ? Technically RK has to enter to put a stop to the arrest at the chawl. But what if PH thinks the drama is best for Wednesday. I am not sure at this point.

Good scene between Shamsher, Madhu and Padmini. But wish emphasis was more on humanity, morals and not mera pati, meri beti ka pati ðŸ˜’

More than Madhu, I liked Padmini's stance and pain. She brought out the much needed reality..."how could you become the beast when I trusted you?"

Deewano ko kaun samjhega, ek deewana hi. Padmini is another extreme of diwaani.

See Shamsher that's what happens when you become knight in shining armour to damsels in distress. They take you for granted that you are going to be knight forever. Wish you had not been that much of a hero these women. ðŸ˜”

If Shamsher was angry at Madhu treating RK as her husband when he was on revenge path, if RK showed him that reality...sati savitri ban gayi woh mere liye,  today Madhu kept on "Dhol peeting" Mera Pati Mera Pati... and Padmini adding her share...Meri Beti ka Pati, jiska haat maine uske haat mein diya (I wonder when she did that ðŸ¤”...though I am willing to relax as she did pray for RK;s life and she did give tiny Ganesha to Madhu to fight for her rights) , Meri beti ka khoon daud raha tha uske shareer mein

Poor Shamsher...so much of woman power unleashed on him today. When all he did was play a man's game. Madhu, Padmini and Dips...too much.

Shamsher and SD call out SOS style ...RK where art thou. Save us from Dips drama.

aaww... SD.. you have nailed it.. the first 7 mins.. Dipz torture was irritating and the only saving grace were Kuku-ji... wow!! his expressions were just amazing.. I was actually missing his action... They were not giving him much screen-time... But yesterday just for 1 min too he was amazing!!!

And yes.. Poor Shammuu... women power had him speechless!!! Paddy did not try to understand his stance.. At least Madhu ackowldged his stance.. She was just hurt that he could kill for her safety!!! And for once.. the guilt was shown on his face.. I was little miffed that he moved on to thinking nothing happened was little too much... How could he?? But when both women in his life were questioning and blaming him.. I felt bad for Shammuu... In one min both made him an outsider!!!😭

RK where art thou - indeedd... Save us from Dipz drama - second it!!!

She is becoming a pain in everyone's butt!! 
I still did not feel right the video scene.. she was shooting from behind when madhu was digging and removed the gun.. and they showed it from front too!! agreed she later went ahaed and was shooting Madhu from front but that was later.. not while digging...😕

Pleasee RK.. unleash and ban this Dipzz OR rather send her to the DUNGEONS!!!!!😆 and save us all.. we are going to see the knight in shining armor in RK... he is going to come rescue his BIWI.. and hope he removes all the walls from his house!!! or at least one big WALL..  

PS: happyy diwalii to everyone!!!!! (SD, Peaches, Preet, Doves, himbin... I don't kknow others.. )
Edited by HopelessLove - 11 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shruti. Happy Diwali to you too.

Everyone Happy Diwali.
zoya_naziya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: reenap

Dipz has crossed all the limits and what abt Radha maiya😡??

Why did CV's named her Radha anyway... 

OMG she too... RK need to fix them badly... if not I will be pissed of with RK too..

Chill maro yaar!!! They both ain't going anywhere😡 But ya RK better BBB them...

Dipz is using this opportunity to make Madhu get out of RK's life... She first tried bribing her, then during the hospital track and now by accusing her of murdering RK... You cannot expect anything else from her

@Radhaji: I don't know where she wandered off when God was distributing brains😡
Edited by zoya_naziya - 11 years ago
zoya_naziya thumbnail
Happy Diwali guys!!! May this festival of lights light up your life too!!!
zoya_naziya thumbnail

Originally posted by: PreetD

Just starting to make my way through this thread, just sharing initial reactions. Good stuff in the way of the confrontation. Dipzy is even more on my nerves than before. Coming to the chawl and calling for Malik before the police are all out as if she's the head honcho. Each time I express my dislike for her though my mom just reminds me that she's needed to add the extra drama. 

My mom made it funnier to watch. Her reaction (badly written in Punjabi) Bechara RK. Suthe suthe kina kuch kar ditha. Thursday da sutha, utha he nahin. Hun ni dawai ley kar sonda kadhe (Poor RK, so much happened while he's just been sleeping. Been sleeping since Thursday, hasn't woken up yet. He'll never take meds before going to sleep again) - she was even telling my dad on the phone how the poor guy is sleeping and everything is going down without him. (methinks my mom is missing RK too lol). She was just telling my sister about it and added: Kuch help hi kar dindha. Kya tha shegha, na ja bahar, bethi rendhi aram nal (He could've helped. He told her, don't leave the house, she should've just stayed) lol That's my mom for ya. 

I just hope RK is back tomorrow. There are only so many times you can keep watching old episodes before you start craving more and I need my new dose of RK ASAP!!!

Okay, back to reading the thread. 

Your mom is too good Preet!!!

Biwi said right "Ghode bechke sona "-yeh line tumhe dekhkar hi banvayi hogi😆
Red_Opium thumbnail

Thanx Reena.

Now Dips has gone too far !! If RK doesn't fix her I might get admitted to an asylum for few days.

Actually, I'm not that surprised by Despo Dips action.  One could expect such a low behavior from such low class woman.  She is throwing out RK's wife, out of RK's mansion!? I hope this time RK wipes the floor extra squeaky clean using her face!!!  Actually he should throw her sorry ass with the rest of his so called family out !!!   Radhaji on the other hand, should be tossed out of the pent house balcony, door exit is too graceful for her sorry ass. 

Red_Opium thumbnail
Wishing you all a very Happy and Bright Diwali!!
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Zoe,

Oh! I love that icon. Can I do that infinity times with Dips. Yuck. No. I will hire someone else to do that for me. ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by: zoya_naziya

Your mom is too good Preet!!!

Biwi said right "Ghode bechke sona "-yeh line tumhe dekhkar hi banvayi hogi😆

Zoya,

Kya yaad dilaaya. Ek dum fit baitha hai situation pe. 

Preet's Mom was too too cute. Sleeping from Thursday. Didn't I say, everyone will now have issues with being stuck in black holes  ðŸ¤£
Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago
hansa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Happy Diwali everybody...busy with a potluck Diwali lunch so can't like every post, though I love them!
A quick peep in to say...I hate Dipali.😡...I hope the episode is rushed and we get to see RK coming in today...just to throw her out of the house...though it is a fantasy  nothing of the sort will happen.