abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hola bashers! what's happening? ðŸ˜Š
Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rima why would writers do that ?
Why would they suddenly change tracks when it was already planned in advance?
Something must have triggered it, what did?
Gul was all gushing about the famous redemption beautiful track that will bring the angst and pain.
Why would she kill it off ?

arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@chaitra:

We are mighty pissed and sad and depressed. 

Bhaiyya ji only for 4-5 episodes. But I still don't see how. How will they end his role?

Kill him with a heat attack? Or of rabies when he buys Aarav his pet dog and Khushi forgets to take the dog for vaccination? 
Frigate thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I just came to the realization that I have not  help!  Edited by ipkknd_2011 - 11 years ago
abracadabra thumbnail
@ Shreya: Damn! i'm not watching any epis but i still cannot shrug off the sad feeling and heavy heart.. 

Why did it have to come to this? Can;t there be a solution? Drat! 😕

I see our CC dearies have been on a nostalgic trip..  I hope they have a decent way of showing him gone.
Frigate thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Nisha: Where is the pm you promised us 3 days ago? Or, wasI just left out? 
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Now apparently even sanaya has quit!

Wow!

If this news has even an iota of truth in it, I'd be more than happy.

Jab jaa hi rahe ho toh sab chale jao!

McNinja thumbnail
Good afternoon bahsers! So main forum is still a madhouse...there isn't even one logical post to get into

And Sanaya has quit? But it's highly confidential news that an operator gave to a teen calling in so please believe it. 

I've decided that If by any chance sobti changes his mind and he comes back to the show, I will take a break from IF. I would not be able to stand the amount of self-congratulatory posts that these phangurls will make for being the "change"
abracadabra thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkknd_2011

I just came to the realization that I have not watched ONE chick-flick or romantic movie in almost a year! Hubbyji is into thrillers, war and Nazi-Germany movies, big time... We usually used to fight so I could get my movies(romantic) every once in a while. Since IPK happened, the only couple I want to see romancing is Arhi! ðŸ˜•

I am seriously in big trouble! I have half the mind to confide about my obsession to a friend who is a clinical psychologist! I am beginning to think, I need help! 

Awww shilpa.. such is the magic these guys weaved around us nahi? we did not want any other..  actually talking about it is a good thing. Helps ur mind to ease a bit.. Start watching movies again. Pronto!
Some people i believe got out of a depression watching IPK... Now what will happen to all those? 😕
prabbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chaitra2011

Awww shilpa.. such is the magic these guys weaved around us nahi? we did not want any other..  actually talking about it is a good thing. Helps ur mind to ease a bit.. Start watching movies again. Pronto!
Some people i believe got out of a depression watching IPK... Now what will happen to all those? 😕

ME SAILING THE SAME BOAT,  IT IS PATHETIC FOR ME...😭
Edited by prabba - 11 years ago