Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silvia1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
CONTINUE WITH SARUN OR ELSE END THE SHOW WITH SARUN...
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
When did talks with Viraf start to replace ASR...? 
I think when we got those fake spoilers and news that a new character Dhruv was to be introduced who was to be Aravs father... ...I think they have been playing us all along...they gave out fake info abt Dhruv being introduced so that if we got information abt new male auditions we would not panic...and think it's for Dhruv and not for ASR whereas all along the audition has been for ASRs role...

Talks cannot suddenly happen? I think in Sept he gave in his papers with 2 months notice...but now to let the UK event happen peacefully they made him say he will take a break...but the reason he did not reassure us as knew he will not come back...
No one expected his fans to take this kind of action...they underestimated us...

Let him leave for whatever reason...it is his decision just like ours is not to accept anyone else as Arnav...but just end it with a happily ever after! 

We have already lost Payal and Akash..I mean they left for a lack of anything substantial to do...would it been too much to give them a track too instead of bringing in new characters and actors...first dadi, then sheetal ..
I can imagine how they must have felt at finding out that new actors are being brought in and their characters neglected...the way Akash stold by Payal during the wedding, his conversation with arnav on his birthday...he was great ...
The shows loss!