Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooltoad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Yup.

They r nits.
Not understanding what we r saying. Or may be dumb. Or they r thick.
or they just don't care.

Keep spamming.
Pressurise them.
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Check Mahamluvsbs' post where she has mentioned to call him up! 

You'll see people's response there.
The guy went as far as threatening a girl that he'll take legal action against her...to some he has been plain rude...cut the phone in their faces, and to some...he just didn't pick the call and to some he said "Its just a show."

I'll tell this guy exactly what is called taking a legal action. I just wish he picks up my phone.

He and others have dished out so much of bull crap at people. Its because of Barun's contract that he is still going to UK...for the event..
all the payments, etc would have been done by now...and they suddenly change their statement and say that the actor is quitting...and mind you, AFTER the tickets are sold.

That SPL event is going to rock only because of SARUN and they freaking know.
They mislead their viewers and as if that's not enough...being the BAAP of business, they made the tickets non refundable.

I hope Sarun's going...or else Rajan singh won't be able to come back to India after that trip.
I am serious. The whole SP gang would be murdered.

prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima

we will force them to end the arnav and khushi story

Yeah that would be good..but even for that Barun has to be there right..if as reports suggest his last da is next week how is it possible to wrap up the show??
Anyway hope even if it's an abrupt ending It is with the same two actors...thats a,l we can ask now I guess.
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
😆
They r not picking up my phn only!! 
Bt I think we r losing now.
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi21

Check Mahamluvsbs' post where she has mentioned to call him up! 

You'll see people's response there.
The guy went as far as threatening a girl that he'll take legal action against her...to some he has been plain rude...cut the phone in their faces, and to some...he just didn't pick the call and to some he said "Its just a show."

I'll tell this guy exactly what is called taking a legal action. I just wish he picks up my phone.

He and others have dished out so much of bull crap at people. Its because of Barun's contract that he is still going to UK...for the event..
all the payments, etc would have been done by now...and they suddenly change their statement and say that the actor is quitting...and mind you, AFTER the tickets are sold.

That SPL event is going to rock only because of SARUN and they freaking know.
They mislead their viewers and as if that's not enough...being the BAAP of business, they made the tickets non refundable.

I hope Sarun's going...or else Rajan singh won't be able to come back to India after that trip.
I am serious. The whole SP gang would be murdered.

yes
it is time for UK fans to turn on the heat
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: tnusredey

😆

They r not picking up my phn only!! 
Bt I think we r losing now.

no
mail
let them not pick calls

vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I called them twice in 10 mins and they eventually hung up in me both the times...first call was to Pankaj second Amol
Both said their update from their higher authorities say that he has quit for Bollywood. 
I told them next time their higher authorities brief them please ask them to give you a response to this question

2 days ago Barun in an interview said he is going to take a long leave, he has no movies and he does not know when his leave will be as the producers will tell him...
So how come 2 days later the channel is confirming he has quit? And also giving us his last date? 
Does he not know he has quit? 
Which is when they hung up. 

Oh I also told him why would he quit for Bollywood when the first offer he got was when he was on the show...not while sitting at home. 

This was at around 6:30 pm IST.
Edited by vandana.sagar - 11 years ago
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: 18shabbo

half n hour ago

now they are saying "nothing is confirmed and we are working on it...dont be upset we always think and work upon what our audience wants."

me: n we want Arnav-Khushi that means Barun-Sanaya.period...you do that or else you lose one viewer and someone else will gain one.

n now they are again not picking up.

they keep changing their tune
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: vandana.sagar

I called them twice in 10 mins and they eventually hung up in me both the times...first call was to Pankaj second Amol

Both said their update from their higher authorities say that he has quit for Bollywood. 
I told them next time their higher authorities brief them please ask them to give you a response to this question

2 days ago Barun in an interview said he is going to take a long leave, he has no movies and he does not know when his leave will be as the producers will tell him...
So how come 2 days later the channel is confirming he has quit? And also giving us his last date? 
Does he not know he has quit? 
Which is when they hung up. 

This was at around 6:30 pm IST.

good grill then
just dont spare
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rima

they keep changing their tune

Yes, at 6:30 IST, they told me he has quit for Bollywood!