Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Forbidden Fire (A devil's tale)

Copyright Aniee.H

Part 2

"I am already burning baby. Now it's your turn to burn in this forbidden fire." Maan whispered in her ear while her both hands were captive in his. She wriggled underneath him but that only made him strengthen his hold on her.

What hell he was talking about? She had no idea.

Which fire did he mean? She had no clue.

And the worst part was that due to the terror he had instilled in her, she failed to retaliate or do anything when he carried her unexpectedly from her own wedding.

He was staring at her and she was scared of his intentions more than anything. She had met him once, only once. And she couldn't fathom any sane reason that could make him abduct her like that, from her wedding.

"Where are you taking me?" Her voice cracked and she was scared to look into those menacing eyes. Petrified, she closed her eyes tightly. She was no longer trying to get herself free from his grasp since she knew that he was too strong for her.

She held her breath when he lowered his mouth and his lips touched her lightly, just below her ear.

"Don't act as if you don't know." She felt his weight on her, pressing her against the seat.  

"Please, let me go," She almost begged and was surprised when he left her wrist and sat beside her. But still, he never said anything or made his intensions clear. Helplessly, she recalled how she had bumped into this villain just two days ago. That unpleasant memory was still fresh in her memory.

Flashback

It was only two days back when Maan Singh Khurana was walking through the corridor of Hotel Regency, dressed immaculately in black. He had just left the party thrown by Khurana Industies to celebrate the success of it's new project.

Had it been another person, he would have taken some time to enjoy his success and the pleasure that came with the money and success. But he was not an ordinary man. He was ruthless, unpredictable and unfathomable - an enigma to be precise. He threw one of his mobiles on his assistant, Adi who was following him.

"Answer every damn call and don't bother me with this greetings stuff."  He ordered Adi, giving him the mobile whose number was known to the people in the business world. He had already had enough of these artificial people in those ten minutes that he had spent in the party. Adi stayed back realizing that his boss wanted to be alone right now.   

Maan was deprived of emotions and feelings.  His heart was like an adamant stone, who couldn't be altered or changed and was inflexible. The main reason for his success was that he never cared for anyone. Nothing in this world could hold his attention except his work. He hated girls and he loved the money and the power it brought along with it. He had only learned to conquer and win and there was nothing he couldn't get through his money.

He was about to turn left where the corridor ended when someone bumped into him. It was a girl and this was one of an oldest and the most lame trick that had been used by the girls to attract him. But strangely for the first time, it felt nice.

Geet's petite body was plastered against his and something roared and shifted inside him when he felt her against him. But then she steadied herself to create some distance between them.

This was the first time he caught the first glimpse of her face. She was beautiful, in fact she was exquisite. Her innocent big brown eyes were looking at his jacket and then she twitched her nose and her eyes went bigger.

This was the exact moment when the first drop of forbidden fire fell on his barren stone heart. This was the first step in the process of melting this stone heart that had been brazen and uninhabited till now. For the first time Maan Singh Khurana wanted something other than money and power. For the first time, he wanted her and he knew it right there.

Geet was totally oblivious to the fire that she had instigated inside the person, standing in front of her. Right now she was staring at his jacket where she had left her lipstick mark when she had bumped into him.

"Sorry," she mumbled as she studied herself.

"Oh my God, I didn't see you," She said as she tried to wipe the stain with her scarf but it only spoiled his jacket further. His gaze was fixed on her and his jaw was clenched in agitation, when he felt her hand on his coat.

Lifting her head, she glanced at his face and found him staring at her with such intensity that her hands shivered and she withdrew hurriedly. He had seen girls throwing themselves at him but this was the first time that someone had withdrawn and by her body language he knew that it was not a facade or her plan. She was innocent and was indeed scared. Maan held her hand and brought her closer.

"I, I.." Geet stammered while she tried to get her hand free from his firm hold.

"Have dinner with me."

He ordered and left her hand with a jerk. Instantly, she walked back but in her nervousness she didn't realize that he was not asking her, he was out rightly ordering her. There was no room to say no.

"Sorry, I am not interested."

For the first time someone refused him. Maan Singh Khurana was refused. The fact drove him mad. She was not ready to spent time with him and now he wanted to make her do the exact thing she didn't want.

"But I am," He retorted back and she realized that he wasn't ready to buy this excuse.

"I have a party to attend right now. I am busy." She was about to walk when he stopped her.

"Don't fly so high. People wait for months to meet Maan Singh Khurana. And I never said that I want to have dinner right now. It's you who had assumed it." Red color deepened on her cheeks due to embarrassment when she realized that he was right. He never mentioned the time.

"It's final, dinner at 8, day after tomorrow. I will pick you up." He said, without waiting for her reply. His authoritative tone showed that he had already decided.

"Are you mad?" She was dumbfounded at his audacity.

"Be ready on time." He said as if he hadn't heard her.

"I told you, I don't want to. Are you deaf?" She was astonished to see this stubborn man in front of her.

"See you day after tomorrow." He smirked as he said those words and then turned around, without bothering to hear her answer.

"Hey listen, I am not coming with you. I told you." She screamed.

"I do what I say. Don't tell me in future that you were not warned." He said, without turning around and then commenced walking, leaving her flabbergasted at his rude manners.

She was already getting late for the Meera's birthday party. She assumed that he had played some worst kind of a joke on her and decided to forget this unpleasant incident altogether. But she was unaware that he was not a man who would back out on his words. He took out his phone and dialed a number.

"Adi, a girl dressed in red, is walking through the corridor right now. I want each and every detail about her." He smirked because today he got another challenge and for the first time it was not related to his business or success.

Flashback Ends

Car halted, breaking her reverie. Her hands felt nothing more than a wilted leaf on her lap.

Has he really kidnapped me, just for a dinner? No it can't be. There must be something more to it. There must be something really malicious going in his mind. This person is so dangerous and insane. Oh God, please save me from this devil. What will he do with me? Who will come to save me from him? She was lost when he picked her again and started walking inside.

Her future was unseen and his motives were unknown. It was indeed going to be difficult.

Previous Part 1  Next Part 3

Precap:
I know you all were expecting something else but anything can happen.. expect the unexpected when devil is thereπŸ˜‰ if this would be predictable then it wont be devilπŸ˜³πŸ˜† thank u sooo much for ur comments.. plzz do give suggestions...luv ya all

Happy deeewaliπŸ€—

Plzzz do hit like button and comment

Plzz add anieepm to your buddy list to recieve pmz

Edited by anshra - 11 years ago
drrose31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
  jumping in joy.. 

ahann !! not coz am first .. but coz i loved the 2nd part more than the first one ...

flashbacks... 

ok maan is not interested in gilrs.. surely its gonna be a unique DEVIL .. πŸ˜‰

but geet .. wrong timing babes ... 

oh he ordered her to have dinner with him.. and geet's silly excuse.. 

but hey who told her to be on that time ..

was actually shocked that for just a dinner MSK ruined her marriage... πŸ˜² πŸ˜² 

poor Adi .. is also here with his same boss... πŸ˜† 

ops meera ne birthday bhi manayaa... πŸ˜³

so waiting for their dinner date... πŸ˜‰

cont soon 

love yaa ... 
Edited by drrose31 - 11 years ago
SilentMelody thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yipee...
aalaa re aalaa apun ka devil aalaa...
itni jaldi update...wahhhπŸ˜ƒ
diwali gift hogaya ye to...😊😊

now update
poor geet is still in shock y this devil has kidnapped her from her mandap...?😲😲
n poor geet is not able to find any sane reason behind her kidnap like this by person whom she met jst once...(geet meri jaan ye devil ha...tu q bekaar ma reason dhoond rahi ha...usko kissi reason ki zrurat nai.hoti to devil thodi na hota)
hey BABA JI itna attitude devil ka...k phn b attend nai kar skta...aur sirf 10 min spend kiye party ma...ufff...

ooppss...geet bumped into devil...( khayal se chalti na larki...ab bhugat devil ko...matt maari gai thi teri jo is se takra gai..yahi mila tha tujhe...?)
haye haye  hard stone... devil also felt something something nice(akhir hmari geet se takar hui ha) bt bt ( can he really feel nice for something...? han han usse to acha hi feel hoga...bure din to geet k shuru hogaye...waat lage gi to ab geet ki...
oooye...devil invited her for dinner...😲😲
& geet saying she is not interested...hahaha jhalli geet tere interest ka devil se kya lena dena,,,,,wo interested ha bs yahi kafi ha...
 bol to aise rahi ha jese ye mana kare gi aur wo maan jaye ha...hard luck baby...πŸ˜†

poor geet abi b shock ma ha k sachi devil ne isse sirf dinner k liye mandap se uthaya?...im also shocked !!
yaar aniee ye devil kya kya karta rehta ha...
ye devil nai...maha devil ha...
poor geet seeking for rescue...geet geet tujhe ab is devil se koi nai bacha skta...kis ne bola tha takrane ko devil se...tere sitare  gardish ma agaye han ab...b ready for anything baby...

bt aniii im still shocked ...kya sachi maan ne geet ko dinner k liye hi kidnap kiya?
unfold the mystry dear...
n soon...
all in all
wonderful update...

Edited by ranjeeta1410 - 11 years ago
SecretSapphire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I hate IF
edited my comment and IF grrr got stuck
ooye my  curse worked new home ballay ballay
our new home
ok me back to update I want to knw the reason why he kidnapped her
I thought he met her
then fall in love with her
and then he came to know abt her marriage
and finally he is here to kidnap her
well that was my assumptions
but Devil proved himself a devil again
he kidnapped her just for a Dinner
for a mere dinner
oh boy u are a real devil
a devilish devil
now what is his intentions will he marry her now
for the sake of family name????
continue soon na

Edited by PariNain - 11 years ago
RavishinRavzy thumbnail
Hi,
I came
Aniee di how r u?

OMG OMG What an update.
Kidnap for dinner!!!!
I'm totally totally------can't explain.

I beg you di please please update soon.
Show mercy on this poor soul.

You don't know what are the effects of ur FFs on us people.

Di,please update sooon.
Edited by Ravz333 - 11 years ago
Twilightsparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PariNain

jhoot nahi hy baba
kiddo kahan hy

chal abi tho chod raha hu tuje.
drrose31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5