Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: prettypri

Hmmm..if its confirmed in future that the mvie news is true then I completely agree.
As of now I think he does have something honest,y...or he is a real laid back guy willing to sit a home doing nothing or waiting for work after quitting the show that made him a phenomenon worldwide..that too months before his debut film releases!
S confusing..if he had been clear or the timing hadn't coincided with SPL I thnk the answers wud have been clearer.
And we would have got a proper ending or the show may even have continued atleast till Feb..withou conspiracy theories.

I am kinda almost sure that it is movies now to be honest. I do not think that he would be so foolish as to leave such a famous show to lounge around at home. Yep, all cause of SPL we did not get clearer answers. And the conspiracy theories did start the spamming which led to the show shutting shop.
huddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: I_miss_Snakewa

Exactly. Thank you for this post. Leaving something in the middle is really not a great trait. It shows how uncommitted you are as a person. Leaving things incomplete is really not a great thing to do, especially if it affects other people too. But if it only affects you, then I guess it's fine. But here him ditching the show in the middle for another project did leave a bad taste in my mouth. Especially because this is the show which quite literally made him who he is today. Disappointed.

Your welcome, continuation with or without Barun would have been a better aspect for many ardent viewers 

Huddy x
ssyahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I do agree with you but feel there is something more to the story. If he quit for Bollywood movies than wouldn't he have stayed with IPK till the release of his movie? This way he was guaranteed the majority of IPK would have watched his movies. He seems extremely career oriented since he juggled the movie and the show, with taking a break and not quitting then. I think that there were maybe some personal problems that led him to make this decision.
huddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunitas123

Boss just look at him. He seems like he will collapse anytime. He needs a break for his health ad his family. If u r his fan u shud understand him and support him. If u r not his fan forget him and move on to better things in life. He cant stop you from doing what you want so u cant ask him to do what you want as well.

He had given two months' notice, good enough time to finish the show properly if they wanted to. why show us crap like shital track? the ph said they had run out of ideas so the show was done for anyways. And SP was caught napping- if they felt Barun was leaving for movies, why were they trying to convince him to stay back and blame the show shut down on him? they slept till the very last min since they were just wanting the SPL event to be successful. There they suddenly realized Barun was far more popular than they thot. and they were not even in sync with the ph who were shooting with viraf for over a month.

In fact the only person who cant be blamed is Barun. Another crappy track and it was curtains for the show anyways. So would you have given him a job?

OK now let me tell you I do very much support Barun and seems like you do to...So why did everyone not believe his words when he said he was just going to have a break and would then return... what happened to the support then?? wouldn't we have waited for his comeback?? we would have gladly wanted the show to continue after his break, wouldn't we??? so where was the support then? instead the same supporters were too busy with petitioning, spamming and calling SP for the shutting down of the show 

Huddy x
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolnisha_fun87

when you talk about his past then he had 2 shows which got shut suddenly.So this man knows what is the risk involve in the show..And what i liked that unlike other actors he was clear about his 1 year work...and even after that PH chose him then may be they had some reasons...may be even PH planned the show for a year or may be PH had some other plans which no1 of us knows...and when Barun was very clear with his 1 year commitment its channel and PH's fault to take it lightly..i run a business and if any employee of mine tells me that he/she will work only for certain time i will never forget that...or it may be PH and channel were cashing on his popularity because after a certain time people were watching show for ArShi/SaRun..

And I have seen many who like him since Baat Hamari days..so no doubt he was still a good actor and he was famous.
And in feb whatever he wanted or not wanted but finally he stuck to the show.Thats important.He worked in 2 shifts.No where any one is denying that is his more famous  because of IPK but again its his and his team's hard working.

Dont know about others but from my life experience i feel opportunity does not knocks again and again...there is a time when things get clicks...and then one has to make decision...

he did stay back in feb for little longer but what happened ultimately the show started falling..because there was no story left...i wish the show had end the day they got remarried but no channel was interested to continue till they can cash on their popularity..and for a TV show there is never an end until it start getting rejected by people and i as a IPK admirer would never like to see IPK going so down.

I don't think he formally told the PH that he would work ony for a year!
Never has anything like that come out..Sanaya mentioned I believe that that was what he had n mind a he start.
And feb wasn't even a year!
If the PH knew the shud have contracted him or maybe the didn care which means you're right.
But I doubt their contracts are like that!
If so he wud have lef in May not taken leave! So then it was ok to break his one year policyto have the show as a backup..when it was in the doldrums!
And diff professions have different norms..in a company no one is indispensable as yo can train someone else t gradually take hs place and in an case you have backups and KT.
Acting isn't like that..replacements don't work especially here when the character is an icon!
And these characters do not come in life again and again either...
If he left bcos of storyline then why didn't he say so..even Daljeet sad she was leaving as the role didn't appeal anymore!
huddy thumbnail

middle? the show already ended long ago with all 4 promos, even here they dragged sham track far too much. they screwed up asr's character as well. he had committed for a year so he overstayed by ix months. Rajan of SP wants t wrok with him again whenever he is willing, so who r u to decide on ethics, loyalty etc...

I have every right to voice my opinion and there is no one stopping me, so if you don't like simply don't read. Where in my post did you read about ethics i haven't mentioned any of that, I have just stated how we feel when someone leaves a task unfinished, which in this situation is the feeling of many ardent fans 

huddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Appy_Indy

so what if the producer chucks an actor out in the middle. will you say the same thing?

just curious to know your views.

If this situation had arised and if I believed these conspiracy theories...which I don't at all because none of them seem genuine, then my opinion would have been different, but as of now I stay true to my opinion and what I believe
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ha gave notice - 2 months or more even. The PH and SP cud have finished it properly if they had decided then itself. But they did not want to declare the end till the SPL event, hence this mess. How is Barun to be blamed?

That's the biggest indication that they wanted to continue..they roped in Viraf too!
Agree the scenes after Shyams exit were all crap..the track I mean with very few good moments!
But if Baun had not been vague regarding break/exit fans wouldn't have gone berserk causing the change to believe thro this and other sources the employed that the show would not run without Barun!
Why shud they finish the show bcos he gave notice?
Why shud they jeopardise their big event which was planned well n advance?
Just asking the questions from the other POV..not necessary tha I side with them😃
pkpkpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=FLGirl] My POV - Issue is not knowing what happened. I am disappointed with Barun - but only to the extent he left these imaginations run wild. I wish he made a precise statement, absolutely to the point and leaving no room for speculation.

that's true
huddy thumbnail

and what surprises me is that all these fans bashing him about disloyalty, ethics etc. want him soon on another show!  They are like cry-babies. I wont watch barun's show again- he leaves in the middle. ppl shud not sign him, etc. But if they sign him they shud make him sign in blood that he cant leave the show in between even if he dies! lol..

He has been saying from day 1 his health has been suffering, but fans aint interested. they r selfish they just want him at 8 every night even if he collapses on the sets!

I will watch Barun's future shows according to my liking as he is a very talented actor, all i'm trying to say is that as ardent fans we should have supported him when he said he wanted a break, for which I believe that he would definately come back after his bread fiasco, but many claimed in suuporting him as a result for shutting down the show... this isn't support, its selfishness, a stance of support would be letting him go for his break and awaiting his comeback.