Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: huddy

Hey Lovely,

My post has nothing to do with what happened, I am stating how we feel when a task is unfinished, so the same we felt when Barun left a task incomplete...I agree with you that he should have made a precise statement...now some people will say that he was forced not to say anything, which I feel is totally untrue, come on I mean no one is allowed to be forced against their own will.

Thank you for commenting on my post, highly appreciated

Love 
Huddy x

middle? the show already ended long ago with all 4 promos, even here they dragged sham track far too much. they screwed up asr's character as well. he had committed for a year so he overstayed by ix months. Rajan of SP wants t wrok with him again whenever he is willing, so who r u to decide on ethics, loyalty etc...

Koeli thumbnail
so what if the producer chucks an actor out in the middle. will you say the same thing?

just curious to know your views.
sunitas123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FLGirl

Yes no arguments about that. As I said in my original reply to this post - "Issue is not knowing what happened. I am disappointed with Barun - but only to the extent he left these imaginations run wild. I wish he made a precise statement, absolutely to the point and leaving no room for speculation.

Once I find the right reason, I would like to have an entity to blame. But right now, I feel like I dont know enough about the real reason. So I am reserving my comments and will only say I wish everyone involved handled this correctly and gave us the right information (which we are entitled to, by the way)"

FLGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Appy_Indy

so what if the producer chucks an actor out in the middle. will you say the same thing?

just curious to know your views.

Great question. I read your works by the way. Thrilled to reply to your post. Same feeling as chatting with a celebrity. ha ha
sunitas123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sho-shweet

i have been saying the same since the fiasco began...emotional attachment with a job is a thing that exists in the universe...sanaya is the best example for that...commitment means to stay till the end even during hard times...and this lacks in Mr.sobti...perhaps he joined TV only to enter BW...i dont really blame him for this...the world is full of opportunistic people...i agree...but the professional ethics and moral responsibility is also something...when u intend to leave a job then take the whole responsibility  on urself and if someone bashes ur boss for ur resignation...then it is your duty to make it crystal clear to people what really is the reason behind ur resignation...but sadly Mr.sobti never cleared the air fully ...and this could only be done if he revealed his exact cause of leaving,,,..which he bothered not...i will blame him for that ...bas

Madam he is about to collapse due to exhaustion, cant you see it? If you are his fan support him, if not move on. Dont cry like a woman scorned. He may have sadi break ilo quit coz they must have told him to say so. And he knew very well the PH and SP will pass on the blame to him about this entire fiasco. Still he is quiet. So lucky to be his fan- such a dignified ad sweet guy. 

If you do a job r u opportunistic? He joined TV so he i opportunistic? He said from day 1 his health is suffering, but did u fans hear him?

prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolnisha_fun87

my one answer for this post..

a TV show does not have a fixed end date like movie.Thats the sad part of hindi Indian TV shows they drag until there is a natural death of the show.So its very obvious an actor can join or leave at any point of time.And I will never blame any actor for this.Because there are many things involved like their role change from what was there in beginning,the character change over time and the biggest the role become monotonous both for viewer and actor.So,if it would have been a project which has a fixed start date and a fixed end date then leaving in between would have been wrong but for a TV show which keep continuing there is no harm in leaving the show. 

You may be right but I still feel given the success of IPK and shows falling around it like nine pins it's a good option to stick to unless one has sme othe better option in hand.
Which may or May not be the case here.
And in Baruns case he wasn't a feted actor till he played Arnav.
Leaving now is ok..it's been 18 months..if he has a valid reason wh not?
But what I found surprising was he wanted to leave in Feb! The show was rocking then!
And another surprising thing..he wanted to do the show for a year supposedly!
Dd he not think this show wld do well ..considering his shows before this..or did he not know the daily soap scenario?if the show clicks it runs for years.
B feb he certain,y knew the show was doing reall good.
And he got an opportunit to do something else he wanted without quitting the show!
So he could have stayed around to take the show a little further if he didn't have anything else in hand...a break is ok,,maybe a couple of weeks!
Bu not indefinite and longish!
sunitas123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FLGirl

Yes no arguments about that. As I said in my original reply to this post - "Issue is not knowing what happened. I am disappointed with Barun - but only to the extent he left these imaginations run wild. I wish he made a precise statement, absolutely to the point and leaving no room for speculation.

Once I find the right reason, I would like to have an entity to blame. But right now, I feel like I dont know enough about the real reason. So I am reserving my comments and will only say I wish everyone involved handled this correctly and gave us the right information (which we are entitled to, by the way)"

He has sadi right frm the beginning in all his interview that he is tired and is health is suffering, but did u fans hear him? all were out with various conspracy theories thru various so called contacts

prettypri thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_miss_Snakewa

Exactly. Thank you for this post. Leaving something in the middle is really not a great trait. It shows how uncommitted you are as a person. Leaving things incomplete is really not a great thing to do, especially if it affects other people too. But if it only affects you, then I guess it's fine. But here him ditching the show in the middle for another project did leave a bad taste in my mouth. Especially because this is the show which quite literally made him who he is today. Disappointed.

Hmmm..if its confirmed in future that the mvie news is true then I completely agree.
As of now I think he does have something honest,y...or he is a real laid back guy willing to sit a home doing nothing or waiting for work after quitting the show that made him a phenomenon worldwide..that too months before his debut film releases!
S confusing..if he had been clear or the timing hadn't coincided with SPL I thnk the answers wud have been clearer.
And we would have got a proper ending or the show may even have continued atleast till Feb..withou conspiracy theories.
prettypri thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunitas123

Boss just look at him. He seems like he will collapse anytime. He needs a break for his health ad his family. If u r his fan u shud understand him and support him. If u r not his fan forget him and move on to better things in life. He cant stop you from doing what you want so u cant ask him to do what you want as well.

He had given two months' notice, good enough time to finish the show properly if they wanted to. why show us crap like shital track? the ph said they had run out of ideas so the show was done for anyways. And SP was caught napping- if they felt Barun was leaving for movies, why were they trying to convince him to stay back and blame the show shut down on him? they slept till the very last min since they were just wanting the SPL event to be successful. There they suddenly realized Barun was far more popular than they thot. and they were not even in sync with the ph who were shooting with viraf for over a month.

In fact the only person who cant be blamed is Barun. Another crappy track and it was curtains for the show anyways. So would you have given him a job?

But That's the point...maybe he couldn't take the heat of the profession,
Or once he tasted BW schedules he didn't want to do this gruelling shooting anymore.
All that's fine,,but the other costars also worked equally or honestly harder!
And BW won't be a cakewalk either!
He cud have taken a break of definite length if rest Was all he craved!
Storyline ending the show woud have mean adequate notice to all so tha doesn't come in here!
ssyahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
His health issues may be related to PH. A good PH would have utilized side characters and had a bank. Using the entire cast would have freed up some time for the leads.