BARUN SOBTI!! Incomplete task?

huddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey lovely forum members,

This post is not intended to bash, it is my opinion which I feel free to vent out, so please refrain from bashing, all comments will be appreciated and I will gladly accept constructive criticism, but please refrain from compacting this post by bashing!

Someone posted this on tumblr:

Barun Sobti?

To be honest, I do not like people who start something and not finish what they started.And one of them is Barun.Why accept the project if he knew is not able to finish it?Just to become famous?Sorry to say this, but a real actor doesn't do that.

Credit: Tumblr

Staying true to this opinion, I also agree to it at some extent. Regardless of all the drama happening offscreen, be it with Gul, the PH, film offers, or anything else. I am not saying this because I hate Barun, but because don't most of us finish what we have started if we are told to do something by someone? Then I believe Barun should do the same, indeed he has started something so he should finish it off (its his duty, thats life). 

Another thing I would like to add that don't we all hate it when we tell somebody to do smething and they leave the task incomplete? we feel frustrated and annoyed...don't we?? This is the same feeling for us fans at the moment. We just want the show to have a happy ending with Barun Sobti...which is the same as saying we want him to complete what he has started.

Now all of you might also disagree with me and say that Barun was forced to leave. So what?? if he was forced to leave then the least he can do is man up a little and fight for his right...afterall everyone is entitiled to human rights.

Thank You for taking you time out and reading my post.

Please feel free to comment.

My intention is not to bash Barun or offend and of my fellow forum members. I am just venting out how I feel this situation should be handled. If I have offended you in any way then I am truly sorry.

Lots of Love

Huddy xxx

Edited by huddy - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

huddy thumbnail
Anyone agree? ðŸ˜Š x
FLGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
My POV - Issue is not knowing what happened. I am disappointed with Barun - but only to the extent he left these imaginations run wild. I wish he made a precise statement, absolutely to the point and leaving no room for speculation.

Once I find the right reason, I would like to have an entity to blame. But right now, I feel like I dont know enough about the real reason. So I am reserving my comments and will only say I wish everyone involved handled this correctly and gave us the right information (which we are entitled to, by the way)
Edited by FLGirl - 11 years ago
huddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: FLGirl

My POV - Issue is not knowing what happened. I am disappointed with Barun - but only to the extent he left these imaginations run wild. I wish he made a precise statement, to the point leaving no room for speculation.

Once I find the right reason, I would like to have an entity to blame. But right now, I feel like I dont know enough about the real reason. So I am reserving my comments and will only say I wish everyone involved handling this correctly and giving us the right information (which we are entitled to, by the way)

Hey Lovely,

My post has nothing to do with what happened, I am stating how we feel when a task is unfinished, so the same we felt when Barun left a task incomplete...I agree with you that he should have made a precise statement...now some people will say that he was forced not to say anything, which I feel is totally untrue, come on I mean no one is allowed to be forced against their own will.

Thank you for commenting on my post, highly appreciated

Love 
Huddy x
FLGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: huddy

Hey Lovely,

My post has nothing to do with what happened, I am stating how we feel when a task is unfinished, so the same we felt when Barun left a task incomplete...I agree with you that he should have made a precise statement...now some people will say that he was forced not to say anything, which I feel is totally untrue, come on I mean no one is allowed to be forced against their own will.

Thank you for commenting on my post, highly appreciated

Love 
Huddy x

Agree with you - Thanks for the reply. Leaving a task unfinished after committing to something is not a great thing - there better be a good reason for it :)  I feel very frustrated when something like that happens in real life.

Cant believe no one else wants to participate in this discussion. Perhaps the forum has really slowed down.
OwnMyCity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Agree with you - Thanks for the reply. Leaving a task unfinished after committing to something is not a great thing - there better be a good reason for it :)  I feel very frustrated when something like that happens in real life.

Cant believe no one else wants to participate in this discussion. Perhaps the forum has really slowed down.

U knw i feel the same guys...
whether starting off smthing n ending it..or giving precise statement is wat any actor/ph or the channel should give to the fans..here we were not given but was given an abrupt end claiming that we wanted it...!!like seriously..???we wanted such an end??where the lead was not present to shoot his scenes..??

wateva happened has happened...we cant change anything..lets get them back in another show..n this time...we should be given a proper official press conference..if there is a new show coming out!!
huddy thumbnail

Your welcome honey, thanks for taking part in this discussion...I still do not believe all these conspiracy thories between Barun and PH, I feel he did have a choice, I am sure the truth will prevail one day and then it will be of no use. 

Huddy x
jium thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i hate him for he hurt our fragile hearts so cruelly..
huddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Liya88

U knw i feel the same guys...
whether starting off smthing n ending it..or giving precise statement is wat any actor/ph or the channel should give to the fans..here we were not given but was given an abrupt end claiming that we wanted it...!!like seriously..???we wanted such an end??where the lead was not present to shoot his scenes..??

wateva happened has happened...we cant change anything..lets get them back in another show..n this time...we should be given a proper official press conference..if there is a new show coming out!!

Hey Dear, Thanks for commenting on my post, much appreciated... I wanted the show to continue, now for the people who did not want it to continue they could have bid goodbye on the last episode with Barun in it and they would be happy, people who wanted it to continue if it had continued would have been happy and finally the 200+ workers would have also been happy if it continued so all in all all three parties would have been happy which means everyone happy.

But shame that just for a few demands from some extreme fans the show was made to shut down, in order of resulting many heartbreaks and losses.

Love
Huddy x
FLGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: jium

i hate him for he hurt our fragile hearts so cruelly..

I am sorry you feel this way. Just trying to stay positive here, trust me. I have battled my emotions too. My POV - We dont have the right to hate, he is an actor and only peripherally connected to our lives. I reserve the word "HATE" for someone who has wronged me or someone I love personally.