Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG...OMG...m so silly i missed the 1st chapter of this FF...read 2 chapters in one go...loved both of them...loved the CS as well...Swayam is Mr Attitude...gosh...he is killing wid his charms..his confidence..his attitude..his ego...mind blowing...poor team members are scared ...

Her entry was AMAZING...sexy..hot...dramatic...loved the way u showed her doing all the styles...and he going gaga over her...the guy is having guts...n style...

sw:who are you? why don't me..swayam shekhwat knows you yet...answer me..
hehe...awesome

this convo was super exciting...they are mr attitude n miss hotty...

Sw:You will dance for US,i will make sure of it...and slid off his hand from her mouth..give her a small peck on her lips..and went from there..
Sharon was shocked and angry..she came out from room and shout behind him...
Sh:You idiot how dare you kiss me...i will make your life helll.just wait and watch..and pat his feet on floor.
Sw:waiting and watching miss..miss hotness

WOW...WOW...m already loving it...plz update real soon dear...really sorry for commenting late...luv u swthrt...
pehlanasha. thumbnail

Guys,make sure to check this FF everyday,even if i send PM or not but i will for sure.I am asking you to check this FF everyday because this FF will be updated on REGULAR BASES,no matter what.as the 3rd part will be updated tomorrow night for sure.
So,because i have to complete this FF as soon as possible,i will be giving update everyday until or unless some important issue come in between.
Thank You!😊

And for PM's..buddy me and like the post.

-TANYA-  &  Ria.
Edited by SwaRon_Dreams - 11 years ago
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so u will update today or tomorrow??

pehlanasha. thumbnail

Guys, Ria had a responsiblity of writing 3rd chapter..and she even wrote it but she can not send me the update because her Grand Father died today!
So,she is not in a state of sending me that part..so that i can edit it and post.
Guy,sorry but you all have to wait for sometime until she won't feel better and send me the update!
Hopefully you can understand!😊

ThankYou!

-TANYA-
sweetcherry95 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i can definitely understand
BusyIndivaBee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
can understand no problem
coming to ur ff
its amazing like always
ur works are good
keep up the work
sorry for commenting soo late
was a bit busy
update at ur convinience 
will comment regularly
d3fan4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey fab ff...prt 1 ws superb...pls pm m fr da frthr updates...
swa-ron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
no problem 
we understand
pehlanasha. thumbnail

Part- 3

Recap: Swayam shocked of seeing sharon' dance..swayam kisssed her.

Saying so swayam left oh-so-shocked and fuming sharon there ... He goes backstage again and joins his friends. After some time sharon changes her costume and join the KR group. They seems to be nervous now after Sharon's solo performance,anger clearly visible on swayam's face.He wants Shikha to win at any  case.All were waiting for the results to be announced,host returns on stage after getting result envelope from judges.

Host: So guys,it was spectacular show..all performance were at their peeks.It's time for the time you were wating for so long..now let do not make you guys more nervous and directly come to the result.The best group dance... "

And the crowd cheered woohohoh

Wide grin spread over swayam's face because he was very well aware that his team gonna win it.

All of them stood in a straight line and holded hands of their adjacent team-mate.

A lady came on the stage with a tray having  trophy in it.

Host:And the best dance group is team "Dazzlers" from St.louis, give them a round applause.

A wave of happiness spread amongst dazzlers. All had a group hug and then swayam headed towards the stage.

While taking the trophy he had streched his cheek muscles as much as he could this would give him the cutest dimples ever. His eyes were showing a glint, they were mischievously sparkling and were on sharon.

His expressions were like teasing sharon  and saying

Swayam , swayam is my name and i get whatever i want.. producing the most sexiest smirk ever a guy can have.

He took the trophy and said thanks and gave flying kisses to all the girls dying to touch his hands while he was walking down without removing the smirk from his stage and walked towards his team. All the girls on the way were drooling over him and just anyhow wanted to stick to his muscular body but he dint pay heed to anyone.

He came and shikha hugged him..Seeing this sharon feels disgusted of him.

As time passed by results of the categories were announced. And the last category was of the best female solo lead dancer.

Host:So,guys the last but the not the least is BEST FEMALE LEAD SOLO DANCER's result...any guesses??

Half of the crowd cheered "SHIKHA" and half of "SHARON"

Host:YES! you guys are absolutely right..the winner of this solo female lead dancer is Sharon Raiprakash..come join us sharon and round of applause for her.

Sharon walks towards stage..on her way he passed beside swayam and give him a sexy wink.Now was her turn to tease swayam and take her revenge.Swayam was fuming with anger. He didn'tbother to look at her even. When she was on stage her eyes searched swayam to tease him but he was not able to accept defeat and look at her and started fidgeting  with his phone so that he can avoid sharon. Swayam rolled his eyes next to him in irritation and found shikha's clapping for sharon.

Swayam:" shikha, are you crazy..?? I mean how can you be happy for someone else when you are sad for yourself..??

Shikha: see swayam,  i am not sad for myself because i feel the result is quite fair and sharon deserves this. And m happy with it and its better that you too relax... I can't see you like this for long. Swayam made a disgusted look. He knew sharon was best but his ego won't allow him to accept that and he left from there without even giving a glance on sharon or his team mates. All the remaining day he was restless and he was angry. He himself did not know the reason for his anger.

Whereas sharon on the  other side was calm and busy in the college. She was packing her stuff and all, because today was her last day in KR college.From the next day sharon was shifting to st.louis. She was greeting her friends and teachers for the last time. She personally went to all of her teachers and touched their feet to take blessings. She was about to start new phase of her life and she believed that blessings of elders must be taken.

She reached to a peon of the college.He was and old age mem, almost in his 70's.Sharon was the one who respect all.She tap his shoulder from behind and kept a beautiful smile on her face.

Sh: salim chacha..main ja rahi hoon..college choor ke..soocha ek baar apse miloon...akhir hum bohat ache friends hain...and saying so she forward her hands towards him.

Salim chacha immediately shakes his hands with her..and gave her a wide grin.

SC: beta ek tu hi hai jo mujhe iss college ka peon nahi..ek insaan samjhti hai..main dua karunga tere liye..tu jahan rahe..jese rahe..bus khush rahe...he said with his eyes getting wet and rubbed his palm on her head giving her ashirwaath.

Sh:Apna khayal rakhiye ga chacha aur mera number tu hai hi na apke paas..jab baat karne ka mann kare mujhe call zaroor kariye ga..haan last week aap mere liye Ayesha ke hath ke bane huye sandwichs laye thai na..mujhe bohta yaad ayeg woh...ayesha ko kahiye ga woh bohat achi hai...aur i wish ke uski shadi jaldi jaldi ho jaye...mujhe bulana mat bholiye ga...theek hai?? she said and give him side hug lightly.

SC:bilkol beta...ayesha bhi tujhe bohat pyaar karti hai..sune gi tere jaane ka tu bohat rui gii..paglii

Sh:usse boliye ga...ke sharon ne kaha hai..ke woh hamesha meri friend rahegi..akhir hum dono ek school main parhte thai..acha salim chacha mujhe jana hai..warna main late ho jaongi..and giving him a smile..she left.

SC: PAGLI LARKI! he whisper to himself and smiles.

After taking blessings from especially salim chacha..she saw her college for the last time and started being nostalgic remembering some of the moments spend with ayesha and other friends.

NOTE :Ayesha is sharon best friend from childhood days..salim chacha is care taker of her's...she is from a well rich family..but her parents dont have time for her...so salim chacha lives in her house and take cares of her..she is rich but she is pure girly girl...she is a great dancer as well.She takes salim chacha as her father...salim chacha is a head of peon in college..he work here only for his peace.But still he was from a very low class family...but his family died in and accident..he had 2 daughter who died also..he think sharon and ayesha as his own daughter and love them a lot).

She came back home and went straight to her room and sat on bed.Sudeenly her phone beeped..she just smiled without even checking the message sender's ID.

It was Ayesha.

(The lines in BLACK color are Ayesha's)

"I will miss you sharon"

"Pagal i am just leaving college and not you..you know that"

"mujhe pata hai stupid..but we can not spend time with each other in college na?'

"AYESHA!!! you know college ke baad main adhe se ziada timetere ghar pe hoti hoon..ab bhi aisa hi hoga you little monkey"

"Promise?"

"Do i need to promise..okat theek hai promise"

"you know na sharon tum aur salim chacha meri zindagi ka sab important part ho..even thinking of leaving you both sent shiver in me"

"shut up..itna emotional hone ki zaorat nahi hai...we are same and we will be same forever n ever..got it...not tomorrow is new college..can't take risk of getting late..so can i sleep my darling"

"okayyy..sleep now.. see you tomorrow"

"for sure..good night my sis"

"muahhh"

On the other hand swayam was having a sleepless night..only thinking of sharon..he could not take his mind off from her beautiful face...her glittering eyes...and plumpy lips on which he just gave a peck.He though tried hard to think straight but in vain...he though about her till his eyelids gave in.

Sharon's beauty sleep was disturbed by golden sun rays entering her room.

She saw the clock and immediately decided to hurry up as it was her first day and she didn't wanted to be late.

She quickly took a bath and came out wearing a bath robe and her hairs tied with a towel.Coming towards the mirror she opened her hair and brushed them..

She then spent few minutes on selecting the dress she was supposed to wear. She finally decided to wear a halter neck tee and a denim shorts.

She applied khol to her big green eyes,a bit of a sunblock..with her favourite L'oreal Paris lipgloss..it was a limited edition piece..which she bought one for her and another for ayesha.She wore a pair of Gucci shade which she even gifted ayesha..her favourite metal ring and her fouvarite rado watch which was a gift from ayesha,then her black flat pumps..doing down stairs she just had a glass of juice and ran towards her car for getting in it and reaching college as fast as she could.

"Precap"

Sh:Hey you...wait..wait otherwise i will call the police..damn you..listen to me..she shouts while running behind a guy who did not hear sharon because of the loud voice around.

Sh:WTH! Tum kaminey hone ka sath sath..thief bhi ho..i knew it..your face say it all..give me my cell..she said and snatches cell from his hand.

Sh:Don't even come near me from now..or or else...

She was cut in between..and find herself got pin to wall with great force.

Guys next update tomorrow pakka...and please like and comment as it means a lot to me..i know some of you might think that i do not read your comment..but let me clarify..i do..i read all of them..i know i do not get time on replying it..but i do read carefully and if any one wants to give me any suggestions or idea..you are most welcome!

Thankyou for reading!😃

-TANYA-

Edited by Tanya_Swaronluv - 11 years ago
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i have been stalking this ff since the day i read is 1st part !!
i really enjoy an aggressive and self centered swayam i dont know why hehehe
and u have portrayed him quite well
on the other hand sharon a  cute sweet girl who takes care of every one 
it is very intriguing to me as how this sweet bubbly girl will handle a bad ass as swayam 
looking forward to all the parts !!!
keep up the good work and even if u dont pm me trust me ill be there stalking !! hahahaha
p.s. u r an awesome writer and i would love to read all ur works  
Edited by an_skyfighter - 11 years ago