Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaniD3luver thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
AWESUM...MINDBLOWING. the intensity is already showing.. i loved it. i dont know why i did not come across this before. I jus loved it and update soon
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SwaRon_Dreams

Guys next update tomorrow pakka... 

where ijj the update
pri_tanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome!! Sharon is so sweet!!
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update swthrt...😊

His attitude...his ego...his over confidence...perfectly penned down here...

Swayam , swayam is my name and i get whatever i want.. producing the most sexiest smirk ever a guy can have.

I am loving this bad guy Swayam...this chemistry is going to make fire works...too hot...

Sharon walks towards stage..on her way he passed beside swayam and give him a sexy wink.

she is no less in teasing him...just loved the fact that she is giving him full on takkar here...

The winning part was her softer side..u showed with the college peon..her best frnd...her teachers...

He is restless...for her...beautifully described by you...

On the other hand swayam was having a sleepless night..only thinking of sharon..he could not take his mind off from her beautiful face...her glittering eyes...and plumpy lips on which he just gave a peck.

can't wait for her first day at st louis ...
its going to super interesting...update soon dear...😊

pehlanasha. thumbnail

PART- 4

Recap: St.Louis won group performance while Sharon won female best lead solo dancer for KR's.Sharon promised ayesha that she will always be with her.

She entered the St.louis college building.She was stunned by the way the college was decorated with different dazzling banners and the poster of every single DAZZLER..but the poster took her attention was of none other than a guy..just the below the picture his name was written with golden letters "SWAYAM SHEKHAWAT"..she came to know his full now.She immediately take her eyes off from his poster.

She was confused on how to find the right direction of her class without getting rag.She on while her way asked a girl there where is her class.That girl was Shikha.

Sh:hey..can I know where is Commerce section 2 class? She said while giving her questioning smile.

Shikha immediately recognize her.

Sk:yeah..first left,then 2 rights and the first door you see..its the class..btw you are Sharon rite?

Sh:Woahh! You know me?how It's my first day here?

Sk:Ahh..you won Best female lead solo dancer for KR's'which eventually I was suppose to win..jokes apart! And giggled.

Sh:yeah..you performed in that challenge'I did not see you..oh yeah I was backstage may be..getting ready'hey are you shikha from dazzlers?

Sk:woh..even someone knows me too'giggled and forward her hands towards Sharon.

Sh:yeah..look I got to go..i do not want to be late! And shakes her hand with her and left.

Sharon was sitting in the backseat of class.Swayam entered the class but neither he or her see each other because Sharon was reading some novel and her face was almost covered with the book.Sikha entered and greet swayam'she looked towards Sharon who was sitting all alone.She felt bad for her.

Sk:hey swayam actually I am sitting with that girl out there..she is new..she must be alone and besides that she is sweet to me.

Sw"watevva'you go ahead with newbies bachao andolandh..and give her a sarcastice smile.

Shikha sits with Sharon..she was pleased to know that atleast someone is caring in this college for newbies.

They chatted in between lectures.She were quite comfortable with each other.They lectures bell rang and everybody leave their seats to go out.

Sharon came near the seat on which swayam was seated before and now was standing.Some girl ask swayam to have his autograph.Swayam puts his cell down on his desk and was giving her an autograph..whereas Sharon was facing problem in zipping her bag so she puts her even on his desk.They had same cellphones..with same color and cuts.Vickey did not see Sharon putting her cell down and took swayam cellphone and left from the room.(Vickey was always curious of knowing swaym personal chats'and he could not get any better time for it..so he just felt the room holding swayom cell..swayam did not notice it).Swayam gave her autograph..takes her cell phone thinking it of his's and left the class.his badk was Sharon..so she could not see his face'but she saw the guy stealing her phone and getting out of class immediately.

She ran behind him to get her cellphone back from him.

Sh:Hey you..listen..listen..stop otherwise I will call the police..damn listen to me..she shouted between the crowd..but as the crowd was so big in the corridor that swayam did not hear her.

He was walking and walking without even looking back once.He was late now..he wanted to rehearse for his solo routine..the CD he prepared for his routine was kept in the computer room by Nil.( CD room in the one in which swayam called Sharon an easy girl in D3)

He reached an empty corridor now and Sharon was chasing him..she suddenly lost his track and speed up a bit to find him a again.She also reached to the empty and dark corridor and saw a door in which that guy went.She without wasting a second more entered in it.

Sh:Hey you'how dare you'she stopped suddenly.

As swayam turned back to see who was shouting at him.

Sh & Sw: YOU!?? And made a disgusted faces.

Sh:Mujhe pata nahi tha ke tu kaminey hone ke sath sath thief bhi ho..I knew it..your face says it all'give me my phone back..saying so she snatched the cell from his hands.

Sw:WTH? Give me my phone back..and how dare you talk to me like this? He shouted shooting daggers at her.

Sh:That's my phone..you stole it'you bloody thief! She said showing her the phone in her hands.

Sw:You are giving my phone back or not? Or else I have many other ways to take it back..but do not blame me afterwards.

Sh:acha??? Kay karoge tum?? Kya kar sakhte ho tum??? Bigre raieess..tum jese logon ko tu na..

She was cut in between swayam.She was getting on his nerves now.

Sw:Shut up! Ek word aur mat bolna'He said irritatingly as he knew that she was saying it all true about him.

Sh: Warna kya haan?? You idiot,moron,jerk'you bas***d! You guys should hang to be death.You bloody monster! Apne aap ko bohat smart samjhte ho tum? But let me burst your bubble..you are a big time looser..she said making L by her hands'I hate you'us din tumhari team solo main nahi win kit u kese narze chura rahe thai'himmat nahi thin a mujhse nazren milane ki..darpook!Us din room main mujhe manipulate karne ki try kit hi'par khud ka sar jhug gaya than a sharom se..hahahaha'you even ran off from there'She was blabbering on and on.

Swayam was frustrated at her.He was fuming with anger as was not stopping in "PRAISING" him.the only option was left for him to stop her or you can say to shut her.

He grabbed her hands and pinned her towards wall,and pressed his body hard on her.She was shocked and nervous now.But to hide it she again started shouting o him..but suddenly she was cut in between as he took her lower lips between his lips..and started nibbling it hard.Then in a second go he took both of her lips between his and started kissing her wildly.She was struggling to free herself but in vain..as much as she tried to free herself as much as the kiss turned more wild from swayam's side.She even in last tried to push him but he was strong enough for her.He only kissed her to stop her but the feel of her lips fully in his made him go wild and forget about on what case he kissed her.He now was enjoying every bit of her lips.Her lips felt sweeter than honey and tender and moist.Sharon soon started to feel dizzy and gave in.She responded but weakly..she was into the kiss but not as much as he was.She unknowingly parted her lips and taking the advantage swayam slid his tongue in her mouth.Sharon felt his tongue in her mouth moving her and there.the touch of his tongue was wet and uncontrollable.

Suddenly something reached her mind and she pushed him off..her lips were mess now and fully red..her lipgloss was even smudged.

I know such a chotu update..but mom is not well so I was handling household and all..so was very busy! Sorry next part will be long enough to satisfy you all'next update will be tomorrow I guess!and yes sorry but no precap for next update.

And please comment and like both'as it means a lot to us.

Thankyou for reading!

-TANYA-

Edited by Tanya_Swaronluv - 11 years ago
coolsameera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AMAZING UPDATE . . WOW SWARON KISS . .😳. . SWAYAM IS BIGDA HUA RAHEES . LOL
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Shikha is sweet girl don't know how she handle swayam
Swaron kiss again,poor swayam he cannot resist sharon's charm
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update... Par ek doubt tha vicky ke paas kiska phone hai and swayam ke paas kiska and the junglii kiss wwwoooaaahhh
Ria_SwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey first of all i would like to say thanx to all of u who read our ff...
THANK YOU ALL and love u all...
Keep supporting this ff... nd do like nd comment
nd also sorry coz i know i am late..!!!

a big thanks to tanya too...
THANKS TANYA..!!!
harshana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow man this story is awesome hope u update fast and a long one :P pls Pm me when u do