Users

Frequent Posters

khoslakadhokla thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Its because kuch kuch hota hai...tum nahi samjhoge, Gaurav! 😳

Originally posted by: khoslakadhokla

Its because kuch kuch hota hai...tum nahi samjhoge, Gaurav! 😳

I liked him in Devdas, Mohabbatein, Josh and Don 2 (to some extent), DDLJ, Darr though!  😆
khoslakadhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: EroticGauravMad

I liked him in Devdas, Mohabbatein, Josh and Don 2 (to some extent), DDLJ, Darr though!  😆

He likes himself in those roles as well 😆 If you wanna watch a good/light hearted movie of his, then try Kabhie Haan Kabhie Naa (his performance is really underrated there and since the movie didn't do well at BO, it went unnoticed). Btw, I loved him in Devdas and Don too! HE makes badass look good! 😳
aish. thumbnail

Originally posted by: EroticGauravMad

😆  Okay, Erotic Granny Eraser, Ruky Ruky Ruky, and all the IF girls will be surely ganging up on me.  😉  And I welcome the challenge!  Especially because this is something I would like to know once and for all.  SRK proclaimed that girls love him in romantic characters.  But, I want to know why IF girls do.  Is it because of his smile (🤢), his puppy dog eyes (), his handsome face (🤔), hair (😡), or even his assets (🤣)?!  Sadly, I don't see any of these qualities in him.  All I see is a desperate KHAN seeking attention for his latest romantic saga that will have all the girls go gaga and result in a 100+ crore grosser once again after DON 2 and RA1.   Please share your thoughts.  WHY do IF girls love SRK in romantic characters?!!  🤬😆

You will die today I swear.😳🤣
TRLOL tbh, he is awesome while doing them!<3
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
You couldn't find another topic. Erotic Gaurav🤣
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ruky786

The charm, the innocent looks...his dimples are amazing though. Films like DDLJ and DTPH never get old Bholi Si Surat Aankhon Mein Masti Aaye Haaye :D

aaye haaye☺️

Originally posted by: myLuvShahid-ji

You couldn't find another topic. Erotic Gaurav🤣

🤣
Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
you i know i love srk in every character ,becoz i love him..you r rite he is not so good looking,but a person with only have a pretty face and no other qualities dont let any one to fall love with him..he is sweet heart,intellegent charming and down to earth person..and he is the most handsome man for me.
team srk forever.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
IF girls love all romantic heroes in the first place ! Serials.. Movies.. Doesnt matter ! 🤣

And SRK.. Well he is simply irresistible in his romantic avtar 😉./...
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He has this charm, it captivates on & off screen.It's also in the way he treats his female co stars*Sigh*...Personally both Rahuls never get old for me...EVER!!!!

And if we do talk about physical...attractions(;-))...Hayye,his dimples<3<3<3<3<3<3