WHY do IF girls love SRK in romantic characters?!!

πŸ˜†  Okay, Erotic Granny Eraser, Ruky Ruky Ruky, and all the IF girls will be surely ganging up on me.  πŸ˜‰  And I welcome the challenge!  Especially because this is something I would like to know once and for all.  SRK proclaimed that girls love him in romantic characters.  But, I want to know why IF girls do.  Is it because of his smile (🀒), his puppy dog eyes (), his handsome face (πŸ€”), hair (😑), or even his assets (🀣)?!  Sadly, I don't see any of these qualities in him.  All I see is a desperate KHAN seeking attention for his latest romantic saga that will have all the girls go gaga and result in a 100+ crore grosser once again after DON 2 and RA1.   Please share your thoughts.  WHY do IF girls love SRK in romantic characters?!!  πŸ€¬πŸ˜† Edited by EroticGauravMad - 11 years ago

HotMess thumbnail
I ask myself this everyday. 
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
because he has that charm. its as simple as that. he's sooo cute! <3 hayyye kuch kuch hota hai! 

Originally posted by: HotMess

I ask myself this everyday. 

And what is the conclusion?  πŸ˜‰
HotMess thumbnail
I have no idea. I think it's his overall persona. He's not the greatest looker, but he just has this undeniable charm on and off-screen. πŸ˜†
SatrangiRe thumbnail
He is just so friggin sexy. None of the actors is that sexy. Really. Hrithik is too pretty, Salman is too heavy, Shahid is too cute...His features may seem ugly to some, but I find them extremely seducing.
There is something special in his gestures also. And the way he looks at woman.😳

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
I think it's the signature hand thing he does that got me lol

okay seriously.. yeah his not the best looking actor.. but his charm, the way he romances his heroines, his cool persona, ect

and those cute dimples 

the way he played Raj and Rahul in KKHH and DDLJ.. no one comes close.. it's not about the acting.. kind of hard to explain.. I guess his charm is unmatchable

Edited by beboholic - 11 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The charm, the innocent looks...his dimples are amazing though. Films like DDLJ and DTPH never get old Bholi Si Surat Aankhon Mein Masti Aaye Haaye :D
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He isnt the best looking bt there is a charm to him...anything he does just makes it look goodπŸ˜†

Mostly I love his witty personality and his signature Rahul step😳
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
It's in the eyes man...just the eyes! they speak volumes!