Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
his dimples, smile, the hand signature he does attracts me, kuch kuch hota hai ☺️ when i see srk does it 
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thats exactly my question 😆
I liked him most in Darr and Chak de..Maybe thats cause I am not a romantic person 🤔
saruu. thumbnail
I don't actually know...
He's just soo cute, charming!!!
And let's not forget those motherf***ing DIMPLES!!!!
:P
youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He seems very needy and therefore very sincere. You feel that he will love you and that you will be necessary to him in the way that women are traditionally supposed to make men feel while the persona of most men is tied up far too much in being able to simply "bang" any woman or a dozen women.
SRK seems to be the kind of guy who will see something special in YOU, the individual, just you because you are unique and worth far more as an individual than some ego-boost bed partner who could really be interchangeable with any one of a thousand ego-boost bed partners as long as they have working parts..

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Because most of the girls are not as shallow as people think...they don't always like men for their handsome faces...Shahrukh may not be the most good looking man but he is definitely on of the classiest, sophisticated and intelligent man...
There was a thread sometime back on who was ur first crush in BW...and I was surprised to see almost all the girls said Shahrukh...so YAYYY for all the smart girls...I had a crush on Salman...guess I was not that smart back then🤔
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Um... not necessarily, I think I loved him more as an anti-hero in Darr, Baazigar, Anjaam, Don etc. but it's unfortunate he does not do those types of movies anymore so I settle for the next best thing and that's as a romantic hero. 
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I'm one of the minority who prefers him as an anti hero. He's the best anti hero ever in B Town with the flicks like Don, Anjaam, Darr, Baazigar etc but he's accepted by fans more for his romantic movies

Like Aditi said he's not good looking. Not this tall handsome guy who every gurl would die for plus but he has that charm which nobody else has on screen. When he looks into the eyes of a gurl and says he loves her, he means it. I guess that's what makes him so special 
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
he has a power of winning over millions of girls!! His looks try to capture our hearts eventhough the fact that he is just ordinary!!

Originally posted by: shobrakapooor

he has a power of winning over millions of girls!! His looks try to capture our hearts eventhough the fact that he is just ordinary!!

Cool!   😛
sanju01 thumbnail
Frankly speaking,i don't like srk in romantic roles.i am bored of seeing him in these roles.I loved srk in baazigar,darr and anjaam.I want to see him in an out n out negative role once again onscreen.I don't know when my dream of watching srk in a negative role will fulfil.